What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

From my experience when it was losing money with making poor investment calls, it would feel like you are getting all the wrong things at the same time. You simply just need a break.

Investment sometimes go wrong and sometimes they go the right way. If you have suffered an investment loss before, you probably need to calm, allow it ruin your mood.

With respect to me first thing you need to do subsequent to enduring a major venture misfortune is that you truly need to awaken from each off-base thing you have done in the speculation you done in those days and furthermore have plans for the new speculation you going into and never put all your cash into any speculation you see and furthermore do your examination appropriately prior to going into any venture that is alll

Well, if you are not rich enough and had a big loss with your investments, it's better that you take some time to analyze what went wrong with your investments and what you didn't do right.

When one loses money in an investment, they are not supposed to give up, instead they should restrategize and come up with better innovations that would avoid future losses.

Investment sometimes turns to be sour and a return some people do not want to make a again. It is always very important to know the kind of investment you want to meet before doing it.

When you make a big investment loss ,you don't need to do anything otherwise just settle down and think on when you failed and Why if possible the check the products involved and proffer solution to it.

There are so many people who are too rich to the extent where even if they were to lose $50,000 they wouldn't feel it all. This is why it's only poor people that complain about losses.

First of all, people need to review their plans and financial situation. Making a heavy loss on investment can be depressing especially for first time investors.

After facing hugh losses, most people tend to let their emotions get the better of them. they would want to make up for what they have lost as quickly as possible, hence they end up making wrong decisions and loose more. The best thing to do after a loss is sit back, relax and clear your head. Then go back and study carefully the mistakes you made and why lost in the first place. Then plan your next come back.

If lose all of your money in making a wrong investment, then it's time for you to take a break from everything called investment and chill out for a while because the loss will be more killing.

No relenting time, we shouldn't maul over spilled milk. Rather we should continue the journey of life, trying to correct what we didn't get right in our business to succeed next time.

Exactly, you have made a very good point because there is no need to keep crying or wasting time over something that you cannot control again, so basically it's to move on.

I won't have anything to do in this situation I just need to be careful because the saying that prevention is better than cure is true and I'm always trying as much as possible to prevent running or investing my money in something that will make me to lose my money.

If lose all of your money in making a wrong investment, then it's time for you to take a break from everything called investment and chill out for a while because the loss will be more killing.
When I closed my business what I did was to take a break for one week. I stayed at home and walked around by myself with no direction just to put my mind away from the business experience. After a week I was back to my normal self which I considered that I had fully recovered.

No matter how people look at it I believe that there comes a time in a man's life where he or she needs a leave for him to settle his mind or cool his mind whenever is having big challenges with his business.

After one must have made big lose in business, first thing Todo will be tfor one to sit back and reflect in the cause of the lose. That being done, one will have to retrace one's steps in other to avoid a reoccurrence

Well it is very important that you are actually find out the reason why you had a loss in the first investment that you made then find a way to avoid making such a mistake in order to avoid having such a loss again.

Well it is very important that you are actually find out the reason why you had a loss in the first investment that you made then find a way to avoid making such a mistake in order to avoid having such a loss again.
the first thing to do after suffering big investment loss is to re-strategize as a wise investor if you look at the areas where you have fault and make corrections.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back