What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

Whenever such occurrence happens, take a deep breath. Don't panic. And make sure you're not in a situation of making major decisions at this time. And take stock of the failure and see how to move forward from there

Whenever such occurrence happens, take a deep breath. Don't panic. And make sure you're not in a situation of making major decisions at this time. And take stock of the failure and see how to move forward from there
The best thing to do after suffering big investment laws is to plan having good plan and learn from your lessons this will help you grow further.

I will not panic because of the loss and my my mental health is really important ,so I would just look for how to solve the problem of the loss

the first thing to do after suffering big investment loss is to re-strategize as a wise investor if you look at the areas where you have fault and make corrections.

Seriously, it's the essence of having a common sense which is not very common because without having common sense, you would keep repeating the same mistakes.

No matter the situation, it is always a bad and sad thing to loose a lot of money you have invested into something. The first thing I try to do is to deviate my attention.

Be calm at first and latter do a recount of your lose. Note where you have made mistakes and make sure you never go back to that same mistake again. Have a rest and rest and rest. Then, don't say because there was a fall somewhere you won't ventures into the business again.
I like your first statement. Be calm. This is one mistake many people make, once they experience such losses, they make decisions instantly in that emotional state and majority of the times it is usually a wrong choice.

I think the person need to rest for awhile and upon resumption , he needs to evaluate the cause of the loss. This will help him get ideas on how to improve thingwb

Sometimes making a decision at the early stage of business failure might actually bring a bad result because at this stage you may not have the time and the ability to make a correct decision, we really need to relax at the stage to avoid making wrong decision.

when someone makes such loss it is best the person rest his or her hands. Dont make any investment decision but rather stop were ever you are with what ever cash you have remaining and observe.

When you made a big loss in investment, you don't have to make any decision at all for a while,you need time to think and reflect on the investment for a while, try to see where your investment drive went wrong and improve on it.
Losing in investment that involve a large sum of money can bring a very serious psychological problem if you are not careful,some people do commit suicide but this is not the best option,you really need to relax yourself if not you might take a decision that can effects you negatively.

Be calm at first and latter do a recount of your lose. Note where you have made mistakes and make sure you never go back to that same mistake again. Have a rest and rest and rest. Then, don't say because there was a fall somewhere you won't ventures into the business again.
How I wish that everyone can take this advice of yours and know that because they failed in the first attempt does not mean that you cannot succeed when they try it again because life doesn't work like a fixed something that one cannot do again when one fails.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't actually quite so far and investment was what I suffered was that I lost all my investment to scammers and what I did them was to mourn because the amount of money that I lost it this time it was very much and since then I have promised myself never to invest into any online investment platform no matter how legitimate they seems to be.

Last edited:
This is what I have been trying to avoid in my life because it is not easy at this point and sometimes your thinking can even lead to something more serious than what you are facing now, this is always the most complicated time in someone's life.

That is a good advice to relax and take stocks of what were left to you. Making a decision now will be at a disadvantage because you are hurting with the recent loss and you may be wrong in your disposition. Maybe a month of rest will be good for you.

Very good advice, the problem with most people, which i dont really blame them is that they allow their emotions at that moment control them, into taking actions. And often times they end making the same mistake again or even one that is far worse than the first one.

Suffering a loss in an investment is not a good thing at all. When this happens , the dist thing I would do is to seek a distraction and try to clear my head first .

Our emotions if not keep in check can put us into further chaotic situations after suffering some major financial loses. We must take leave of all we are doing these times to really get ourselves back emotionally

After suffering a big investment loss, the first thing to do is to access the level of loss and the reason or causes of the losses. Then research and replan your business to avoid future occurrence.

You should restrategize and figure out what worked and what did not. The loss should not make you conclude that you will stop investing, no. It happens, just make another plan and in due time you might recover your loss and more.

The best thing to do it such situation is to first calm down and know the way forward, I know it is not easy to loss huge amount of money but you have to move on. First try to avoid doing what you were doing that lead to the Lost of moñey and find a way out

Count your loses and move on with your loss. You've actually learned a lot by that Investment you lost. You won't make such mistake next time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back