What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

I think the question says the first thing? The first thing to actually do is to take a break from further investments for the mean time. Give yourself sometime to heal before tracing back where you had it wrong.
Also it is not really necessary for you to invest so much money that you are not willing to lose in any form of investments, risk management is very important in A life of a hustler.

After suffering a terrible loss from a big investment, it is a very dangerous thing to find yourself in a position of making decisions on other matters of your life even in the family. You should stay off decision making for a while

When you suffer a big investment loss, you will have to sit down and think through the reasons why you loss the investment and the possible solutions to avoid future occurrence.

Be calm at first and latter do a recount of your lose. Note where you have made mistakes and make sure you never go back to that same mistake again. Have a rest and rest and rest. Then, don't say because there was a fall somewhere you won't ventures into the business again.
The first thing to do after suffering a very big business loss is to go back to the drawing board sit down and have a good back plan look at areas where you made mistakes and work on them.

Making rash decisions after big investment loss can be a very bad decision to a firm. The first step is not to make any major decisions in the immediate aftermath of a major loss.

Emotions can drive a person to overcompensate to make up for a loss, which can compound a challenging situation and stimulate a sense of desperation and recklessness leading to even greater losses.

what is the first thing you do after Suffering big investment loss?
This happens a lot in trading... But must traders must learn how to control threat emotion when theirs loses so that more loses will not be incurred...

Be calm at first and latter do a recount of your lose. Note where you have made mistakes and make sure you never go back to that same mistake again. Have a rest and rest and rest. Then, don't say because there was a fall somewhere you won't ventures into the business again.
The first thing you do after suffering a loss is to come down look at the business environment make good research and reinvest into same business or another business.

It's always good to take a break after losing money from any investment. After a day or 2 , one should try to forget that incident of losing money by analysing the mistakes you did which caused the loss. Then , you should try to rectify the mistake and make sure not to commit that error or a mistake again while investing in future. Finally , start investing again after a week with new passion , with new energy and be optimistic to make profits this time with high level of confidence.

When you suffer a big investment loss, you will have to sit down and think through the reasons why you loss the investment and the possible solutions to avoid future occurrence.
Yes rushing into something just to recover the money you have lost in the business or investment is not actually the best option because you they're not likely to make the right decision at that time.

The first thing to do after suffering big investment decision is just to make sure that you go back to the drawing board and see what happened and what mistake you made that make you suffer the loss

We all suffer from some sort of loss in our lives. This post reminded of the time when I invested in HYIP and lost money. After I lost money, I made a firm decsion to never invest in HYIPs. I have never suffered from a loss since then.

The first thing is to sit back and analyze the whole thing. It might be painful but just do it and you MUST not make any attempt to reinvest no matter tempting an opening is looking to be profitable. Just relax and study first for a while before thinking of reinvestment

Most especially when I experience loss trading cryptocurrency ,I think I would first take a deep rest and actually after that think of how I can re strategize to make me recover from the loss

Most especially when I experience loss trading cryptocurrency ,I think I would first take a deep rest and actually after that think of how I can re strategize to make me recover from the loss
Does it mean that any time you experienced lost in cryptocurrency that you will not trade on that particular day ? I always experience the same but I do not always know how to deal with it.

Does it mean that any time you experienced lost in cryptocurrency that you will not trade on that particular day ? I always experience the same but I do not always know how to deal with it.
Yeah through out that day I won't trade , because my emotions might allow me trade wrongly because I want to recover back the lost trade and it's going to definitely affect my trade

Yeah through out that day I won't trade , because my emotions might allow me trade wrongly because I want to recover back the lost trade and it's going to definitely affect my trade
Wow it's nice, but where have you been getting most of the signal you have been using to trade ,are you the one that is generating it or are you getting it from expert ?

If there's anything I've learnt in my more than 20 years if existence on planet earth, it's not to make hasty decisions when I'm angry, you'll be blinded by emotion

Write your reply...first thing to do after suffering big investment lost
First of all be calm and Larry do a recount of your lose. Mark your never go back to the same mistake again. Have a rear and rest then don't say because I failed I will never do it again pick up the challenge and start up again

Making rash decisions after big investment loss can be a very bad decision to a firm. The first step is not to make any major decisions in the immediate aftermath of a major loss.

Emotions can drive a person to overcompensate to make up for a loss, which can compound a challenging situation and stimulate a sense of desperation and recklessness leading to even greater losses.

what is the first thing you do after Suffering big investment loss?
The first thing to do after suffering a huge investment loss is to keep calms and don't let our emotion get the better side of us in life, think about why you loose snd try and mend the loop holes to avoiding making the same mistake.

When I have a big investment losses the first thing I really need to do is for me to reorganize myself and reconsider the best way I can engage in something that will help me to recover my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back