What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

Making rash decisions after big investment loss can be a very bad decision to a firm. The first step is not to make any major decisions in the immediate aftermath of a major loss.

Emotions can drive a person to overcompensate to make up for a loss, which can compound a challenging situation and stimulate a sense of desperation and recklessness leading to even greater losses.

what is the first thing you do after Suffering big investment loss?

Making rash decisions after big investment loss can be a very bad decision to a firm. The first step is not to make any major decisions in the immediate aftermath of a major loss.

Emotions can drive a person to overcompensate to make up for a loss, which can compound a challenging situation and stimulate a sense of desperation and recklessness leading to even greater losses.

Take a chill and remember that life is a mixture of good and bad and it happens like that sometimes. After that then think about how to avoid the repeat of what happens and do everything within your reach to make sure you don't do the same mistake again

When you made a big loss in investment, you don't have to make any decision at all for a while,you need time to think and reflect on the investment for a while, try to see where your investment drive went wrong and improve on it.

As for me first thing you need to do after suffering a big investment loss is that you really need to wake up from every wrong thing you have done in the investment you done back then and also have plans for the new investment you going into and never put all your money into any investment you see and also do your investigation properly before going into any investment that's alll

The best thing to do the first thing to do is to look for the cause of your losses and cut it at the root tap so that such big noses would not come back again but if you overlook the source of that losses believe me the bigger one is coming to your company except you find the root cause of your loss and deal with badly

The first to do after suffering a loss is to relax and think less cause it may lead to depression and other serious health issues .Then find out why and what happened that the lost happened.Then find out how you could get back what you lost

The best thing to do after suffering big investment loss restructuring,you restructure your business make new plans new innovations and be more creative in order for you to beat your competitor in the market.

Taking a break to restrategize on plans for the next business venture will be the best option anyone who just survived a failed business should take. Going back to business soon might have devastating effects.

Those losses are real (at least on paper, and lets be honest, in your mind as well) and it’s a major blow to lose 50% of a 401(k) that you’ve been so diligently sacrificing to fund the past few years. It just plain sucks.

Having had some major investment losses in my life at a pretty young age (over $300k in less than three years), I have some tips on dealing with big losses.

After making big loss from an investment first thing to do is to examine the cause of the loss. You can achieve this by going through your business plan check for where that's faulty and learn from your mistake.

I have actually lost huge amount of money in a single day before. What I did was to take a break from anything online business. After about a month i re-strategized and took off my online journey, this time around I was very careful and disciplined on how to handle my money.

I want to agree with everyone who have said the first thing to do after a huge investment loss is review. Check for what caused your losses before you even try to venture into the same or another venture. So, review to know the reason of your failure before any other thing.

We all know loses is a lesson, so when you make great losses you don't rush into a new decision, it is wrong and might crash you down totally, first thing first, calm down and leave everything first, you will come back to it when your head is cool.

I have been here so many times. Loosing good money to some investments or business ventures. It could really be frustrating, to the point that one could get suicidal. But the first thing I do to get over the situation is to discuss with my wife and disclose the issue. She has a way of encouraging me and this keeps me going.
After which i try to withdraw a bit from such investments in the future.

It is important as business owners to be able to separate emotions from business decisions when it comes to losses it becomes very hard to separate emotions. I think the best is to seek counsel from trusted friends and business associate.

I think the first thing to do it is just to relax your mind and think that everything in life is risk even life itself is a risk. After, sometimes you can seek advice and knowledge from those that have experience about such business.

Make a rundown list of losses. Dealing with the issue directly may not be simple however doing so can give you a superior point of view on how large the issue is and the amount of an effect it might have on your objectives. Survey the circumstance, so you have a reasonable thought of the amount you have lost altogether and can begin assembling an arrangement to reestablish those assets.

@
I have been here so many times. Loosing good money to some investments or business ventures. It could really be frustrating, to the point that one could get suicidal. But the first thing I do to get over the situation is to discuss with my wife and disclose the issue. She has a way of encouraging me and this keeps me going.
After which i try to withdraw a bit from such investments in the future.
@springtech really sorry to hear that! Have you been able to recover from your losses? Eve if you haven't you will definitely. Good to hear your wife and your close friends are there for you at all times.

i would say to avoid that big loss as you meant in the topic, just don't invest your whole money in one place, that could be a huge loss for you, invest smaller amounts in different places, so you don't lose everything at once

Be calm at first and latter do a recount of your lose. Note where you have made mistakes and make sure you never go back to that same mistake again. Have a rest and rest and rest. Then, don't say because there was a fall somewhere you won't ventures into the business again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back