What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

When there is life there's hope, you have to first assure yourself that this isn't the end, then you learn from the mistake made prior, it won't be easy though because emotions would be high then so one has to have discipline before even venturing into a business

After suffering from a loss in an investment I made, I try to console myself with quotes that reminds me of failure Being an integral aspect of our life that shape our future decisions.

First thing you do after suffering a big investment loss is to sit down and think through the reasons behind the loss and the way forward in other to avoid future occurrence that brings about the loss.

The best and first thing to do in such a situation is to sit down and take break. T is a very wrong decision to try to fight back the market that brings down because there is possibility that you will lose again.

You need to contemplate whether you want to continue with the business or shut it down. If you want to continue, you need fresh funds or a new partner. If you want to shut, you should be liquidating your business

The best and first thing to do in such a situation is to sit down and take break. T is a very wrong decision to try to fight back the market that brings down because there is possibility that you will lose again.
The first thing to do after Suffering a huge investment loss, is that do not be in a rush to start another business, plan real good before anything.

The first I would do if I lost money on a big investment us to take a step back and re strategize on how to recoup or salvage my losses and then I would go back to the drawing board for solutions

You need to rest and think about what mistake you might have made to bring about the loss at first go through business menus and read never to make them again.

After a significant business loss, it would be wise if the business money owner take some break and restrategize before opting to start another business.

We must sometimes learn to see lost as a part of life to enable is quickly pick ourselves up from feeling downcast to getting back up to gain lost grounds

to avoid any stress of loss is better you engage in another business with courage, vision and aimed of achieving better than the loos or falling business.

When you made a big loss in investment, you don't have to make any decision at all for a while,you need time to think and reflect on the investment for a while, try to see where your investment drive went wrong and improve on it.
The first to do in such a situation as a good entrepreneur is to withdraw, sit back and restrategize. It is good to always take account of how thing has happened either good or bad.

My recommendation would be to take some time off and evaluate the situation and why you lost out big and come back later.

I totally agree. After a big loss emotions run wild even in the most disciplined people. One might feel sad or angry, but it's important not to be impulsive because our decision making abilities cannot be trusted when we feel such intense emotions.

I totally agree. After a big loss emotions run wild even in the most disciplined people. One might feel sad or angry, but it's important not to be impulsive because our decision making abilities cannot be trusted when we feel such intense emotions.
Seriously, there was a time when I almost let my emotions get the better of me when one of my investments went south but I'm glad to have kept my cool.

Making major business decisions after the business must have suffered a resent loss is not advisable. You need to be able to think clearly before making further decisions on the next step to take on the business

Making major business decisions after the business must have suffered a resent loss is not advisable. You need to be able to think clearly before making further decisions on the next step to take on the business
It's just like what happens when one suffers a heartbreak in a relationship and jump right into another relationship immediately. It never ends well.

As for me first thing you need to do after suffering a big investment loss is that you really need to wake up from every wrong thing you have done in the investment you done back then and also have plans for the new investment you going into and never put all your money into any investment you see and also do your investigation properly before going into any investment that's alll
This is the right thing to do check everything that went wrong, analyse the causes of the loss in order to avoid future occurrence to make sure it doesn't repeat itself. Once you're able to do this, then your investment problems is solved.

Don't attach too much emotions to it ,so you dont get depressed at the end of the day ,just think of other means you could use to get the investment back and the way forward

Don't attach too much emotions to it ,so you dont get depressed at the end of the day ,just think of other means you could use to get the investment back and the way forward
My emotions are where my money are because I can't be relaxed when my money is hanging out on one business that's not settled yet.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back