What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

My emotions are where my money are because I can't be relaxed when my money is hanging out on one business that's not settled yet.
I understand but there is no other solution to the issue apart from that ,if truly you want to over come depression ,because once you dont relax the person could fall sick

I understand but there is no other solution to the issue apart from that ,if truly you want to over come depression ,because once you dont relax the person could fall sick
I have come to realize that high blood pressure is really deadly when it took me to that level when I had a very serious shock with one investment.

Put it at the back of your mind that no matter how good your business looks on papers, it can still fail. Instead, you should take we time and calm down maybe with a loved one them investigate what happened.

I have personally made so many mistakes when it comes to getting into the situation of having a failed investment. I always felt to go all in with another to recover and end up losing.

Not every investment go the right way as planned and of course when such happens you need a lot of courage and also plans to recover from it. the first thing every investor should do after losing some amount of money on investment is going back to the drawing board and seeing where he went wrong and of course seeking opinion before venturing into investment business.

Well, when it comes to investment, there is always a good possibility that it's rating would be 50/50. So, it's a matter of tactics and experience that would make one person to win the deal.

The first to do after suffering a loss is to relax and think less cause it may lead to depression and other serious health issues .Then find out why and what happened that the lost happened.Then find out how you could get back what you lost
Having suffered from a big investment loss does not connote fighting back immediately or getting discouraged. When such an unfortunate thing happens one has to just take a pause and restrategize.

Seriously it will be advisable and wisely to seek for the advice of professional in the field of the business and then you need to take lessons from your mistakes ready to correct your self of the pass cause of your failure in the previous business.

I won't lie to you when I had my first loss, big loss in my online investment, I almost got depressed and along the line I stopped trusting people or anyone that I met online, it was a very tough time for me.

You need to start liquidating your business and start paying back your debt. You need to clear you debt as soon as possible. You need to start by paying big debts

Concerning first thing to do after suffering big investment loss. Well, emotions can really set in and can be of disadvantage most time. After suffering from a big investment loss, it is better to calm and if possible have a vacation or something you know that can keep off your mind for a while, one can actually come back to realising and correcting the mistakes and errors

You need to start liquidating your business and start paying back your debt. You need to clear you debt as soon as possible. You need to start by paying big debts
Seriously, this would be a good idea to start but if it happens that the business owner still feel like to run the business out of debt, he will device a new business strategy to help the business.

After suffering from a big business loss , the next thing to do is to go to the drawing board, sit down and think about why you incure that kind of loss,restrategise on how to tackle the problem so that it won't happen again

First thing is to cool up yourself before you make any decisions. Then after you feel you're feeling good you can start making thorough research on which is the best to invest with.

Seriously, this would be a good idea to start but if it happens that the business owner still feel like to run the business out of debt, he will device a new business strategy to help the business.
There is no point in trying to run the business that already failed. You need to liqquidate your failed business and switch to something else, a new business venture.

Loss we experienced in any business is not the end of the road for us to build another new business. We must learn to muster the courage and get up on our feet immidiately

Its never something one feels normal when a proposed investment failed to yield good end product. We don't need to slip off, we need to continue pushing it, with better plans to succeed in our next attempt.

Taking a break to restrategize on plans for the next business venture will be the best option anyone who just survived a failed business should take. Going back to business soon might have devastating effects.
The first thing to do after suffering big business loss is to restructure your business do you use will help you to start all over again in new Grand Style.

Seriously, it's very important that you learn how to cool off for a while when it's not going well with your investment especially when it's online investments. If you don't chill out, you will lose more.

Allow yourself to let go of old account balances. Your account isn't worth what it was a year ago, no matter how hard you try.
Recognize that you have no control over the stock market.
Traditional “investing” methods may not be suitable for you.
Rethink your approach to risk.
Learn to believe in yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back