What's new

First thing to do after Suffering big investment loss?

If that is your stand then you are putting more pressure on yourself. After a loss and you try to recover the losses that may lead to another failure. Why not let the issue rest for a time while you are minding other things to help your mental health in the recovery. Do some hobbies.
Do you really think it will be possible for me to enjoy myself after my business crashes and I actually lost so much ? It may not be possible. There will be a little relief if I am looking for another business to do to recover the money than to sit like that.

Hmm....thanks for the information. Loosing in a business can come with horrible moments at times. It will either mar or make your business intelligence.

Making rash decisions after big investment loss can be a very bad decision to a firm. The first step is not to make any major decisions in the immediate aftermath of a major loss.

Emotions can drive a person to overcompensate to make up for a loss, which can compound a challenging situation and stimulate a sense of desperation and recklessness leading to even greater losses.

what is the first thing you do after Suffering big investment loss?
It will be difficult for one to be calm after after losing big investment, I think do first thing you need to do is for you to go and shower and stay around family members or love ones, just go out for any comedy show to ease you all the stress

When you have seen that you've just suffered a great loss from your business, things you should do at these times should include not taking or making major decisions on other business until you're whole and ready to do so

When you have seen that you've just suffered a great loss from your business, things you should do at these times should include not taking or making major decisions on other business until you're whole and ready to do so
Yes this is true and at this point engaging into another thing and taking an hasty decision is not right at all because you are not likely to take a steady decision at this time.relaxation is very important here.

The first thing to do after a big loss is to restrategize, re-evaluate, reconfigure and reorganize. You should accept responsibility and embrace the concept of relearning.

After suffering an investment loss, you need to take a break and diagnose or understand what went Wrong in the previous investment, also you need to think of another investment which can make up for the previous loss but after thorough research. If you allow yourself to get depressed, you will end up not finding a solution and losing more.

From your own point of view, what do you really think motivates or drives people who have suffered losses to make decisions or go into another investment at that moment. I have had a similar experience with loss before, my drive back then was just to make back what I had loss but I ended up making more mistakes.

The first to do after suffering a loss is to relax and think less cause it may lead to depression and other serious health issues .Then find out why and what happened that the lost happened.Then find out how you could get back what you lost
One thing not to actually do after a mojor loss is not to rush quickly into another investment venture that promises huge returns with the aim of recouping our lost capital.

Lol this is funny , first cry if you have to it will make you feel better , then I’d advice you to go back to the drawing board and pay more attention to platforms you invest to and find out from experts as well

After a large investment loss, the greatest thing you can do is restructure your firm, establish new ideas, introduce new inventions, and be more creative in order to outperform your competitors in the market.

Taking a break is something that is very important when it seems that all your plan is not going your way which means that you need to take some time off and strategize on how to get yourself back into the market.

Making rash decisions after big investment loss can be a very bad decision to a firm. The first step is not to make any major decisions in the immediate aftermath of a major loss.

Emotions can drive a person to overcompensate to make up for a loss, which can compound a challenging situation and stimulate a sense of desperation and recklessness leading to even greater losses.

It could be very difficult at such times.
I have never suffered a huge investment loss, but I feel that at such times one should get hold of his emotions.
Many people go as far as committing suicide.
You can talk to somebody and avoid taking rash decisions.

The first thing you need to do after suffering a big investment is to calm down, and don't let your emotions control you or rule your mind.

The first thing to do is to stay calm and don't panic that much ,so that you won't be affected emotionally and mentally ,so you need to first stay calm to make things clear and find the problem on why the loss occured

I think you need to have a sober reflection on what could have led to the cause of your loss in business. Identify possible causes and start re-strategizing on steps to take in order to prevent a re-occurrence in the business.

The best thing to do after suffering big investment loss restructuring,you restructure your business make new plans new innovations and be more creative in order for you to beat your competitor in the market.

Personally I won't be able do anything at that point to avoid making the wrong decision , but later I might think about how I can re organize all my life to start over again. it might not really be easy but I don't have any other option than to move forward.

Talk to someone!
That is the first thing I would do in such a case. It is not easy managing emotions over such loss, so it will be best to call, text, talk to a friend, a business colleague, a counsellor, a mentor at such a time.
It is the encouragement from these people that will help you not to make rash decisions.

When you made a big loss in investment, you don't have to make any decision at all for a while,you need time to think and reflect on the investment for a while, try to see where your investment drive went wrong and improve on it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back