What's new

Finance & Good Maths Skills

To me, you don't need more than basic Maths rudiments and some patience. You don't need to be a Maths guru before you can calculate your profit or loss or even do some basic arithmetic in your business

How will you be able to run any kind of business with no knowledge about maths? How will you do your record keeping track on your sales and know your worth?

If it was then, you will surely have needed maths skills to manage finances but right now, there are a lot of softwares that allow you to monitor and make decisions.

Math skills are quite important in any business. Tho maths had always been my weakness since college, but there are alot of great apps or software that would assist you reduce the work load.

If it was then, you will surely have needed maths skills to manage finances but right now, there are a lot of softwares that allow you to monitor and make decisions.
As far as our society is concerned today, there is no sector that you wouldn't require to be good in maths and skills for you to be able to fit into the organization effectively.

I think that a finance personnel should have good maths skill not necessarily to the level of a top level scientist or engineer but at least something equal to the job given.

Anything that has to do with business and finances has to do with maths and if you're not good at maths then you're definitely going to keep making financial mistakes that is going to be very grave towards the success of a business.

These two are closely connected! They both work hand in hand. The place of good math skill can not be overemphasized. One beautiful thing about that is that it can be learnt and improved upon.

Anything that has to do with business and finances has to do with maths and if you're not good at maths then you're definitely going to keep making financial mistakes that is going to be very grave towards the success of a business.
You know that for you to be able to handle finance and also manage finance you must be able to have good knowledge on maths and also be accurate in calculation.

You know that for you to be able to handle finance and also manage finance you must be able to have good knowledge on maths and also be accurate in calculation.

exactly are very correct because it's actually why in some of the universities or all of the University today you will definitely be required to be very good in maths before you can actually be able to graduate from the University.

I'm an offline business owner, at times you need to do calculations to round up figures in your business. The calculations i do are just simple calculations that has to do with balancing.

Got me thinking not too long ago regards maths, in fact, I was calculating my total reference on my website and then financing was picked up. How good of your maths skills do you need to do financing with, I mean I'm shocking at maths any day at any time, always has been, point is that the fact that you do need to work out numbers and add it together. Bigger the numbers and bigger the bills more involved. Hell, at times if you have 5 or more loans that's a big workout.

Have anyone got stuck on financing and it's because of your maths skills?

I won't get a job at a bank at all, Get rejected for just not having a level of maths.
The knowledge of mathematics is very important in the field of finance, to be able to secure good jobs especially in banking sectors, you'll need to be knowledgeable in maths

Got me thinking not too long ago regards maths, in fact, I was calculating my total reference on my website and then financing was picked up. How good of your maths skills do you need to do financing with, I mean I'm shocking at maths any day at any time, always has been, point is that the fact that you do need to work out numbers and add it together. Bigger the numbers and bigger the bills more involved. Hell, at times if you have 5 or more loans that's a big workout.

Have anyone got stuck on financing and it's because of your maths skills?

I won't get a job at a bank at all, Get rejected for just not having a level of maths.
If a person or an individual knows in his or herself that they are not good in maths why will they go for financing, they will constantly have issues.

I'm an offline business owner, at times you need to do calculations to round up figures in your business. The calculations i do are just simple calculations that has to do with balancing.

exactly definitely will need those calculation for you to know if your business is growing or it's falling back in order for you to know exactly what to do to promote a business and help it to survive.

exactly definitely will need those calculation for you to know if your business is growing or it's falling back in order for you to know exactly what to do to promote a business and help it to survive.
Anybody want King under finance or an accountant must be able to have good knowledge of mass he or she must be able to add and subtract and also be good in terms of calculation.

Sure, those calculations are needed to drive the business higher. Without having a simple business record book, for all expenses, it won't be possible to know if their is progress or not.

Sure, those calculations are needed to drive the business higher. Without having a simple business record book, for all expenses, it won't be possible to know if their is progress or not.

There are some people who made the mistake of not involve any calculation into their business and think that everything goes well because that the one managing it by themselves but they are very wrong.

There are some people who made the mistake of not involve any calculation into their business and think that everything goes well because that the one managing it by themselves but they are very wrong.
That's very wrong idea for those who thought they're managing it well. To be frank, some sort of calculations is needed to balance the business expenditures, to enable the owner know if profit is coming or not.

If u are very good in ur foundational maths, it be of good value and advantage to u when solving finance related issues. Though the application might be a little bit difference in nature. There are some accounting applications now that can help solve finance related problem without much struggle.

If you want to go into finances it is very clear that you should have sufficient knowledge in mathematics but with latest technology you do not have to suffer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back