What's new

Finance & Good Maths Skills

I am pretty good in maths and I can calculate my finances pretty well. I am glad though that there are softwares that can help in that and you can do it all with your phone. Also there are some other aspects of finance that don't involve calculations, so you may be good in math but not good in the other areas.

Got me thinking not too long ago regards maths, in fact, I was calculating my total reference on my website and then financing was picked up. How good of your maths skills do you need to do financing with, I mean I'm shocking at maths any day at any time, always has been, point is that the fact that you do need to work out numbers and add it together. Bigger the numbers and bigger the bills more involved. Hell, at times if you have 5 or more loans that's a big workout.

Have anyone got stuck on financing and it's because of your maths skills?

I won't get a job at a bank at all, Get rejected for just not having a level of maths.
Umnnnn... well, working as a bank official demands that you understand the tenets of financial accounting, management accounting, cost accounting, and sometimes forensic accounting... All these are very important to the discharge of your duty

there are still a few areas of arithmetic which are widely seen as being useful within the financial industry. A sound mastery of, at least, the basic ideas behind each of these areas can make the difference between whether or not a newly-minted financial professional is able to secure work within their chosen specialty.

Most people understand what is involved in basic arithmetic, and would assume (correctly) that basic arithmetic skills are required for financial management. Some are surprised, however, to find out that mental arithmetic (or “fast math”) is still a commonly sought-after skill within the financial industry. Today, most people carry a relatively powerful computer in their pocket; we also have access to personal computers, laptops, and specialized devices in virtually every professional environment. Despite this, someone who understands basic mathematics well enough to crunch a few numbers in their head can save themselves (and those who employ them) a considerable amount of time.

Many banking and investment financial models require a financial management professional to solve for variables. Today, programs like Excel take most of the work out of this process, but a sound understanding of the basic principles of algebra is still widely considered to be extremely helpful. If you understand the fundamental aspects of how the process works, even if you aren’t the one working it, you’re less likely to make a mistake in the process of entering data into an equation. When you find yourself in a position where you need to create or enter equations within a program personally, you are also less likely to make an error if you understand how and why the different symbols are arranged in the way that they are.

If you find good software to help you out, then your math skills might not be so strongly needed. There is QuickBooks that's easy to learn and can help you in all areas of your business and including preparing for taxes. I used to be very good at math but not as much anymore since I don't utilize it often besides basic adding/subtraction. You can find that even Excel spreadsheets can help in doing some of the basic math functions if you know how to use Excel; and if you don't then learn how with YouTube tutorials.
He will be attending Diablo Valley College upcoming Fall. In front of his laptop, logging into Insite, he is excited to register for the classes he wants to take. He chose Business Administration as his major, so he decides to try one of the finance classes. He is about to register for a financial accounting class, but then he realizes he is not really good at math. Mark turns away from it and he just decides to take Intro to Business.
Just like Mark, there are many students who choose Business Administration as their major at DVC. I, myself, am also majoring in Business. I have always been curious about what majors other students are studying. When I asked around the students and friends at DVC what their majors are, one out of third the students said they major in Business

Got me thinking not too long ago regards maths, in fact, I was calculating my total reference on my website and then financing was picked up. How good of your maths skills do you need to do financing with, I mean I'm shocking at maths any day at any time, always has been, point is that the fact that you do need to work out numbers and add it together. Bigger the numbers and bigger the bills more involved. Hell, at times if you have 5 or more loans that's a big workout.

I won't get a job at a bank at all, Get rejected for just not having a level of maths.
Truely the bigger the numbers the bigger the bills. Maths is a pivotal thing to k ow when it comes to fimance. This set of I dividuals are very important to an organization. People like the accounte , a financial analist must very strong innmaths .

thumbnail.jpg

Stand A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira -...
Stand A Chance To Win 1 Million Naira - #NairabetNearWin Promo​
secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

Do You Want To Improve Your Vision? Read That
thumbnail.jpg

The Best Way To Treat Joints At Home
The Best Way To Treat Joints At Home​
secure.calch.gdn​

Do You Want To Improve Your Vision? Read That​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Doctors Have Discovered The Cause Of Bad...

Doctors Have Discovered The Cause Of Bad Breath! Read Here​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will...

Try It Tonight - Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​

secure.calch.gdn​

thumbnail.jpg

Live In Lagos? You Can Make $500 Today...
Live In Lagos? You Can Make $500 Today Without Leaving Home​
secure.calch.gdn​
Mathematics is a great subject everyone needs in his or her daily life calculations. However, most students don't really like it because it requires full attention and concentration to excel in it and the better someone is in mathematics will determine the how good in financial management

Mental mathematics Most people understand what is involved in basic math, and will assume (correctly) that basic math skills are required for financial management. ...

Algebra ...

Triangular ...

Statistics and probability.

Mathematics is very necessary in business, it is a must. If you do not have a basic knowledge in this subject, you will not be able to interpret correctly the finances. If you lack this skill, I recommend that you hire an employee to do the work for you, otherwise you should take a course to guide you and help you in this matter.

Accounting requires basic maths skill, it is not something that require a very high level of skill and understanding, there are some computer software that can help and also make business

When it comes to finance, maths might play a criticcal role. However, I think you need to become a really good accountant if you want to be good at financial services. In order to become a good accounatnt you might need to be good at maths. However, being a good accountant is really crucial and you must have the capability to use the accounting software. Maybe you can take a course on accounting.

Mental arithmetic. Most people understand what is involved in basic arithmetic and would assume (correctly) that basic arithmetic skilled are required for financialmanagement..

Talking about maths and finance calculations is already involved and these days one doesn’t have to be so good in maths to be able to calculate your finance because with modern technology we now have different apps and software to help you do it comfortably

I am not really good in maths but my business financing wasn't affected in anyway. There are many uneducated businessmen and businesswomen who are into different businesses and they never bother about maths, once they have the basic knowledge of addition and subtraction their business will be successful.

If you find good software to help you out, then your math skills might not be so strongly needed. There is QuickBooks that's easy to learn and can help you in all areas of your business and including preparing for taxes. I used to be very good at math but not as much anymore since I don't utilize it often besides basic adding/subtraction. You can find that even Excel spreadsheets can help in doing some of the basic math functions if you know how to use Excel; and if you don't then learn how with YouTube tutorials.
While you won't need to learn complex advanced mathematical theories, you will need to develop strong analytical abilitiesand enough of a background in algebra, calculus and statistics to apply concepts of these math branches to the financefield.

you need to be a professional in mathematics before you can be able to be a good accountant or when it comes to calculation that has to do with finance this is because finance has to do with plus and minus.

Train your self to solve maths everyday then definitely one would improve no doubt, I think people give up when what they are embarking on is what they really want to do in the first place, if it's finance you really want to do then you have to keep up with it's requirements

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back