What's new

Finance & Good Maths Skills

You just need an average level of Math skills to manage your finance perfectly. Today's financial world goes beyond adding and subtraction, so one could be limited in that area but still be am excellent finance person. It's a matter of mindset.

In the olden days of the pen and paper it was susceptible to make mistakes especially when you are doing mental calculations for the items. But now personal finance computation and compilation is made easy with the spreadsheet. Seeing the items with the corresponding number (negative for expense and positive for incoming money) the totals are automatically computed which is certified free of errors. Even if you are poor in math for the calculations the spreadsheet will do the calculations for you.
  • Affiliates
  • Cnn news world
  • Computation
  • Computed
Post automatically merged:

In the olden days of the pen and paper it was susceptible to make mistakes especially when you are doing mental calculations for the items. But now personal finance computation and compilation is made easy with the spreadsheet. Seeing the items with the corresponding number (negative for expense and positive for incoming money) the totals are automatically computed which is certified free of errors. Even if you are poor in math for the calculations the spreadsheet will do the calculations for you.

Last edited:
For you to be good with finance, you have to be very conversant with maths, because calculation of finance has to do with maths. You have to be a good mathematical to exccel as a business owner or a finance director. Finance has to do with calculations of figures, adding, subtracting, multiplication, division which are the bases of maths. Every financial account must be balance at everyday transaction if not the company run at lost, and all this can only be done with the use of mathematical skill.

You are required some maths and financial skills to be successfully carry out the businesses transactions. Without education of business some one can't be carry out his business premises.

There is nothing to worry in your financing whether you're bad at math. There are applications like calculator and excel to help you solve solve those. Meanwhile, I consider myself as not that good but because I somehow enjoy math, I can manage. I always like to budget even without a paper to write the expenses down. When my parents and I eat outside, I like to calculate the total of costs before I order. It became a hobby and I do that because I want to save money.

For you to be a good finance, you have to be very conversant with maths, because calculations of finance has to do with maths, so you have to be a good mathematical so to excel as a business owner or as a finance director.

Got me thinking not too long ago regards maths, in fact, I was calculating my total reference on my website and then financing was picked up. How good of your maths skills do you need to do financing with, I mean I'm shocking at maths any day at any time, always has been, point is that the fact that you do need to work out numbers and add it together. Bigger the numbers and bigger the bills more involved. Hell, at times if you have 5 or more loans that's a big workout.

Have anyone got stuck on financing and it's because of your maths skills?

I won't get a job at a bank at all, Get rejected for just not having a level of maths.
Math's skills are not only important in Financing but every field of life. In fact, the system of this nature is based on mathematics. It is my opinion. In Finance, if yo have clear understanding to basics of math's, it will become easier for you . Otherwise, Finance will look like a closed end of sreet.

Well Ive never been good at maths at all...I never even passed maths throughout my basic school but I've always know how to go about my financial calculation...I don't use any fancy formula cos I don't even know 1.... I do use microsoft excel sometime to keep my finances in perfect order.

No matter how we do as far we are living, we can not do without maths. When I was in school the most subject I hated most is maths, but when I started busines I realized that mathematics is very important if I want may account to balance.

I think a sound knowledge of maths helps you in managing your finances better. This is because you are very familiar with numbers and know what they mean. Having a good knowledge of mass can also help you in taking very sound decisions in your finance because you would be able to know when the profits/loss will come based on your calculations and projections

I think a sound knowledge of maths helps you in managing your finances better. This is because you are very familiar with numbers and know what they mean. Having a good knowledge of mass can also help you in taking very sound decisions in your finance because you would be able to know when the profits/loss will come based on your calculations and projections

If you want to be in financing, you must have good mathematics skills. It is non negotiable. You have to be very calculative and a good understanding of numbers. If you cannot do it then I'm afraid you will struggle.

Regardless of where you plan to be in life or what you want plan do do in life. Maths and finance are two broad fields that cuts across all spheres of life. You just have to ensure that you are good at even in terms of basic level.

To me, maths skills are not hard to learn and gather. It's all about practice. If you know you will be venturing into sectors like finance, accounting and the likes, it's actually necessary to learn math skills. There lots of ways to learn math skills. You can look up some on YouTube.

Well if you have terrible math skills,I think it is understandable why you would find finance a bit complicated. If you are not lazy for work, you find it interesting to do. tell your self it is easy and I can do it, that's the spirit,then you are doing well in it.

Mathematics has to do with everyday living, reasons are that we don't have any choice other than living each ay without dealing with the calculation of figure either I currency or other aspects, so this is to say that we get to make use of what we thought back then in to use because it has been profitable so far.

The modern reliance on technological devices to do our number-crunching faster, and more reliably, than we could ever do it ourselves, has made individual mastery of a broad range of advanced mathematical skills unnecessary. Despite this, there are still a few areas of arithmetic which are widely seen as being useful within the financial industry. A sound mastery of, at least, the basic ideas behind each of these areas can make the difference between whether or not a newly-minted financial professional is able to secure work within their chosen specialty.

Mental mathematics Most people understand what is involved in basic math, and will assume (correctly) that basic math skills are required for financial management. ...
Algebra ...
Triangular ...
Statistics and probability

What math skills are usually required in finance?
Mental mathematics Most people understand what is involved in basic math, and will assume (correctly) that basic math skills are required for financial management. ...
Algebra ...
Triangular ...
Statistics and probability

Yeah, to be accountable to your business and able to calculate your profits and expenses you need to be good in math but Just the basic you don't need to be a professor or some sort
Little is best both finance and math I have better students of math I can calculate my all business work perfectly and manage it in best technique finance is complicated and difficult to understand but you can understand math in different ways and apply it in your finance calculations

Skills are the “how-to” parts of math. Children should master adding and subtracting before starting multiplication. They must know how to multiply and divide before attempting percentages. Concepts are the underlying ideas of math. Concepts are ideas like equality and symbolic representation

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back