What's new

Relationship between happiness and finance?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people think that making more money could lead to happiness. However, many people also believe that money cannot buy happiness, which might be true. So, is there any relationship between happiness and finance?

I am one of those who think that money does not give you happiness directly, but if you use that money wisely and in the things you like it can give you happiness, it all depends on how you use money if you use it in the right way if I believe that it is highly related to happiness.

I hate to be that guy, but money does bring happiness. It's just that family and friends come first and money comes secondary. But money is still needed I feel in order to survive. Because the alternative is having the stress of bills piling up, having to sell priceless family airlooms to put food on the table for your family.

I think when you have a stable living, life becomes a bit easier and in turn a bit happier for most. As long as your are good with your money, it can bring happiness to some. I won't say all, because money can also be used to gamble, and that's a gamblers dream. And I bet that brings more pain than happiness.

You can look at it from many ways. Sometimes money is the monster, but other times it can make life better.

While financial stability can contribute to basic needs and comfort, the correlation between money and happiness diminishes beyond a certain income threshold. Emotional well-being often relies on relationships, purpose and personal fulfillemnet rather than weath alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back