What's new

Finance & Good Maths Skills

There is definitely a correlation between maths and your finances. Your maths skills is very important I calculating your financial status.

finance happens to be one of the most quantitative fields. To learn essential skills such as analyzing and assessing investment performance and financial planning for savings goals, you must acquire a solid foundation in mathematics.
You don't have to worry, because all these subjects are taught in schools and colleges. In college mathematics and statistics lessons will be adjusted to the major you take. So the important thing is that you study diligently.

It depends in which country you find yourself , in some country , you don't have to be so good at mathematics before you can work in the banking sector, even some people that at not good in calculation do work in bank nowadays ,
Got me thinking not too long ago regards maths, in fact, I was calculating my total reference on my website and then financing was picked up. How good of your maths skills do you need to do financing with, I mean I'm shocking at maths any day at any time, always has been, point is that the fact that you do need to work out numbers and add it together. Bigger the numbers and bigger the bills more involved. Hell, at times if you have 5 or more loans that's a big workout.

Have anyone got stuck on financing and it's because of your maths skills?

I won't get a job at a bank at all, Get rejected for just not having a level of maths.

Once you're a business man or a business woman, you will definitely be doing mathematics in your own because managing your business involves calculations.

Finance is actually the most important thing , because you could get good finance analyst or accountant that would actually help you settle up your accounting issues

A good knowledge of mathematics can be helpful in business especially when calculating your earnings. However, there are applications nowadays that can store and process figures at a faster rate with a high degree of accuracy.

I don't think your maths skills need to be exceptional before you're able to run your business records or accounts effectively. There are devices, softwares that can help you do basic accounting; just get a good grip of it.

I am pretty good in maths and I can calculate my finances pretty well. I am glad though that there are softwares that can help in that and you can do it all with your phone. Also there are some other aspects of finance that don't involve calculations, so you may be good in math but not good in the other areas.
That is the advantage of having some of these software that can do most of the calculations when it comes to finance,they can do avreages,percentage compositions and some extra additional calculatons.These are some of the advantages of some of these software.

Yes, you must be able to calculate your profits and expenses in order to be accountable to your firm, but you do not need to be a professor or anything.

Once you're a business man or a business woman, you will definitely be doing mathematics in your own because managing your business involves calculations.
That's true. But a good grasp of mathematical skills is necessary because there are times you might have to do so many addition and subtraction together within a short time while attending to many customers.

These days you do not need math skill, you can do every thing through a software. But you need the knowledge to operate software.

Good mathematics skills helps a lot even in a small provision shop the trader must know maths so as it prevent losing money while giving out change to his customers

This topic reminds me of a fish vendor in the nearby market. She is very good when it comes to computing for the amount of the purchase and the change when you pay in a bigger bill. But it is surprising to know that she has not attended school and does not know how to read nor write.

Finance is mostly about dealing with money and in dealing with money you are going to have to involve number. Having basic mathematics skills is very important even though there are some computer software that have made it more easier.

Well if you have terrible math skills,I think it is understandable why you would find finance a bit complicated. I think it is better to hire people to help with the books, however it is also important to have a bit of know-how,to avoid problems.
I agree. I have always been quite good at maths, however sometimes when it comes to calculating finance, I find it fraustrating this may be because I don't have a vested interest in it.

I am pretty good in maths and I can calculate my finances pretty well. I am glad though that there are softwares that can help in that and you can do it all with your phone. Also there are some other aspects of finance that don't involve calculations, so you may be good in math but not good in the other areas.

Well for one to be good in finance the person has to have good mathematical skills in order to calculate the income and also to calculate the losses very well

I don't think your maths skills need to be exceptional before you're able to run your business records or accounts effectively. There are devices, softwares that can help you do basic accounting; just get a good grip of it.
That is just the fact,because the advent of technology and some very good software have made things very much easier to do some of these basic and to a very large extent complex calculations on finances.

Younas the manager or the sale representative need to know at least some aspect of calculation just to be able to calculate some things that was bought by the customers without then use of calculator .

it is impossible for you to go into the area of finance if you do not have some level of knowledge of maths. You must really be good in your math skills because it is prerequisite.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back