What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

I understand in everything one does family comes first. But we can't live together well without the job. The job will bring the money to live better life, buy things when you feel right to buy. Those good things that comes through the work you do, will make you feel right and take care of your family too. So both of them is important, we can't do without them.

To Be very serious with you both of them are very much important in a person's life to me family is the most important because my family that have created me and have molded me to who I am today followed by my work , work is something that help keep my family going by providing them of the necessary necessity of life, it actually depends on family background of an individual.

Family comes first over every other thing in life, be it business or money. Without family, trust me our life will be devoid of it sweetness. Family are always around us whenever things goes wrong.

Family, are your biggest fan and supporters who give you the inspiration and motivation to push through whatever business you find yourself doing. So don't neglect them because you have gotten a job.

You business might one day leave you but your family never leaves. Your business profits might become poor and affect your joy but your family will forever cheer you up.

I don't think anyone should be first or second.. I think there should be a balance between the two.. You need business to take care of family and and without there's no business without the family. One just need to balance the two

I think both family and business are important. It I have to choose one of them, then I will choose and prefer to my family. Because I am doing my job or business for my family. If there is no family then there is no business.

In no way, there is nothing in the world that is more important than family. The business or job are important to support the family and give at least what is most necessary. But if you must choose between the two, I'll stay with the family. For this, there is the understanding and acceptance in the family group in which one or more members must go out to work and provide at home.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
I dont know if this is a real question or not,both are really important but I will pick my family anytime anywhere over my business or job because unlike my job or business which I can get back again at anytime, a family is something you can't replace. Once it's gone it's gone for good.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Both family and business is peculiar to our life existence, but in the hierarchy, family holds the utmost position then business follows, to me i thinks both are incomparable, but still there exist a significant relationship between business and family, in that business will make flow of money easier for getting our physiological needs with in the family settings. But, in terms of business loss, family will always be there for better for worst.

As a responsible man who had the interest of his family at heart, family affairs should come ahead of job or Business. Even though you can't still fend for your family without attending to the needs of your business or job, you just have to make it up to your family and let them know they are the most valuable asset you have.

There is no doubt that this dilemma comes up in the lifetime of every man who run a business and has a familyI think any responsible man should be able to balance the time allocated to his business and his family if either of them is to grow.

These two things are totally incomparable. To me, inasmuch as a business or job is important, so also family is more important. Family comes over every other thing, even business/job. I engage in so many business activities in order to satisfy my them.

I think Give first Priority to family...Because family help us for any pain relief and for emotional feelings where as business for the fullfillment the needs of the family...Both are necessary..But family should be first.

Both are important but I think family should be the first priority. You can find another job, start a new business but you can never replace the presence of family. Even if we say that we can find family within our co-workers, being with your own family is different as it is your own blood.

Family and job/ business are both very important element of every person life. If you just keep your family with you and left job or business then you can't survive for you and your family.
And on the other hand if you just do job or business and dont give Time to family then it also will be not good

Both are very important in ones life. However your job or business earns you an income that helps you cater for your personal and family expenses. Family is important but business more important. It’s up to your family members to understand that.

No dear family is at 1st priority because its the big blessing of God, if you don't have family, what will you do with your business or money?
I'm not eliminating the need or importance of money but it comes after the family

We should not allow the love of money to take over us more than the love of the family. Although, we need money to run effective family, family should always be our number priority.

It actually depends on what you prioritize. I have seen people neglecting their families for work. They lived in different cities and their families celebrated festivals in their absence. Eventually, some of these friends faced a crisis at their personal end where their kids refused to acknowledge their contribution. Funding their wellbeing or education or groceries surely is important but your presence is much more important than sponsoring the facilities.

Family and job/business both are important to man. But there is time for everything, time for family and time for business, any job/business that will not allow you spend time with your family is not a good job or business. The only time you can enjoy the fruits or profit of your business is time with family, if you do not have that time as a worker or a business owner you are just enslaving yourself.

There is no opening for comparison between family and earnings(self employed or otherwise)
Reason:
No one can debate having a family.No directly a choice for you.No matter how isolated you choose to be or are, there is someone linked to you.Thats family.No it's now a question of if you want to related with them.
Now,job or business on the other hand is optional.You could decide to work
I understand in everything one does family comes first. But we can't live together well without the job. The job will bring the money to live better life, buy things when you feel right to buy. Those good things that comes through the work you do, will make you feel right and take care of your family too. So both of them is important, we can't do without them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back