What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

Family and jobs are two entirely different things. The importance of family in our lives should not be taken lightly. Why do we even work in the first place? To take care of our family. So there you go.

Both are very important and a balance must be made between both, as far as you will not like to see both derail or run down, if you don't strike a balance, you will definitely see the negative effects, therefore, one should pay close attention to both.

Work is good for making the money to maintain the home but i will always choose the warmth that the home front provides above money or work. All the same it depends on the kind of work.

It depends on which one place priority, There is no doubt that both family and business are very important but will rather place more piority on my my family because your family will be there for you and make you happy but and also people at work cannot be used as substitute to ones family.

There is no opening for comparison between family and earnings(self employed or otherwise)
Reason:
No one can debate having a family.No directly a choice for you.No matter how isolated you choose to be or are, there is someone linked to you.Thats family.No it's now a question of if you want to related with them.
Now,job or business on the other hand is optional.You could decide to work
I understand, that's why you got the decision on your own to make. No one makes decision for one another, you can decide to relocate with your family. Or abandon them at home to seek greener pasture to bring fortunes for them. Because without finance you can't enjoy your family life. And without family you can't enjoy your wealth to the fullest.

Family is very important, and also money is also important in the family so both of them are important, but we all work hard so to provide for the family in order to feed well, so without family we might not be able to succeed in our job.

Family and job. In comparing this two one has to think very deep. One should start by thinking about ,the life one was living before he got his present job, also who were those who were there for him when he had no job, 4th e answers to this question will determine who to choose, if the persons family was there for him when he had nothing then I believe he has no reason not to be able to sacrifice anything for them.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Family is more important, though money plays it's own role especially for imagency.but spending time with family makes a person feel fulfilled.it needs to be balanced.

Family always comes first no matter what, and I must tell you that never you forget this or put your job or business ahead of your family because no matter what there would always come a time when one would have no where else to fall back to except family.

Both are very important in their own ways. Family is your foundation and your support especially when it matters. Business on the other hand is your financial skeleton so you can't do without it for any reason. It'll give you the funds to take care of yourself and your family. Both should complement each other.

Family is important, so is your job or business, because you need money to take care of your family, otherwise you will be termed a bad parent, husband or wife, which you actually are. Nevertheless, family shouldn't be neglected because your family has got your back anyday, you turn to your family in times of trouble, so you should spend quality time with them. Balance between the two is key.

While jobs are super important, family is the most important relationship we have as humans. Family is at the core of our humanity, without it we are almost nothing. If there's a choice between both, I won't think for a second before choosing family.

Family band both jobs?
the two is very important, and the two should be given upmost priority, one should not affect each other, when it get to a point of choosing one amidst the two, then you need to understand how to balance all aspects of your life

You run a business or go to a work to take care of your family, that alone answers the question on the importance of each of them. A job is important, to take care of the family and there is time for it, same for business. A family is most important but job or work time should not be compromised.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Always first priority family because people do the job business only for the family and the family is the most important and for everyone because from the family we can achieve success in the any field from its support .

No, the family should come first, money is needed to get basic things and satisfy family members but some situations require family love and support so if you push your family away just because of a career or business, a time is coming that those things will no longer be there and the only thing to fall back on will be your family.
For me I think it's important for people to develop a stable source of income first before going into family thing.family requires a lot of responsibility, and you can never move a step in life without spending money.

In this present age.... family is important but to me my business is more important.... Not that I will neglect my family and totally face my business...but there will be define time for the both category... I will not use the time I ought to use to make money to be with my family and I will not use my family time to make money... As the world is evoluting... Family is now running on money.... There are plenty needs now and believe it or not.... Poverty also breaks family up.

Both are important but you have to love your business more than your family. Though it might not be easy but the best thing you can do for your family is to provide their basic needs and you need money to do that. You should build a thriving business so to be financially sound, having enough resources to care for the family. Business/work should come first.

Family first, every other thing second. Never should we make the mistake of choosing our business and career over our family. Remember it is as a result of them you have a reason to live. Family love is that fuel that supply you with strength to face the hurdles of life.

The two are very important in life,but what is the essence of families or friends when there are no jobs or business to cater for the needs of the family.you must find a balance in taking care of the two .
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Acceptance Here!​
semp.net​
Post automatically merged:

Family is essential as so your job or buisness is also important to your life.what is the essence of of having a family when there is no means to cater for their immediate needs.you must find a way of balancing the two so as to avoid unnecessary depression.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back