What's new

Ever try a get rich quick scheme that actually worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex is a very lucrative online business if you are good at it. You can make a lot of money on forex trading just with minutes and you can also lose everything same short time
Forex trading is not really a get rich quick scheme. Get rich quick scheme are investment that you make a lot of money from without putting much efforts. Forex trading needs a lot of training and experience before one can actually trade it, so it is a professional trade and not a get rich quick scheme.

I have heard about them but I actually don't think it's actually true about the stuff .If possible they might as well be plenty scams ones too .Alot of people tried this stuffs but it didn't work for them.

I don't believe In them and so I have never really indicate interest in making money with them, so I just detest them and don't want to have anything to do with them.
Yes , I have actually tried a quick rich scheme that works for me, but in getting yourself into something like that you need to be smart and extra careful, I invested in MMM and i called it a quit when I got twice my money.

None worked for me, and I'm not trying such again in my time online. They are just around to rip us off, and take our hard earned money away.

A Get rich scheme that was introduceed tp me few years back and i have to buy into it and get involved and i started participating,i put in some invetment and they actually pay me for some time and it continue like that untill it actuall went down.i actually gain some money from them while it lasted.

It all depends on your luck. Such schemes only enrich few people and render a lot of people bankrupt. There are several of them that have existed and scammed a lot of people.

I've not tried any get rich quick scheme, cos i know it won't work well for me, i wait for the right time for me to get rich. And not trying something that will make me regret at the end.

There were lots of popular ones among them but the ones I everly indulge in didn't work I tried doing juice box but I didn't get any capital back from it actually it seem the first set are the ones that gain from it.

I don't believe In them and so I have never really indicate interest in making money with them, so I just detest them and don't want to have anything to do with them.
I actually do not trust them too but I have been watching them closely and noticed that some of them actually pay for weeks so I wanted to try it but I guess I got lucky as the site(Nigeria order works) stopped working not long after I thought about it, lol

I've never really been a victim of internet scam but I've seen victims and I can really tell from there expressions how terrible such experiences are. Therefore I don't involve my self in any internet investment and I only go for deals or businesses that are very transparent.

I the persons that actually benefits from these quick to get rich schemes are the one that entered it early. What such platforms do is to gain the trust of the people buying actually paying well in the beginning, then once they have had alot of persons they crash.....

I actually do not trust them too but I have been watching them closely and noticed that some of them actually pay for weeks so I wanted to try it but I guess I got lucky as the site(Nigeria order works) stopped working not long after I thought about it, lol
A roommate of mine was talking about investing with the Nigerian order platform because he saw someone who was lucky to withdraw, but I discouraged him. He is happy that he didn't try it.

O am very luck to have know just exactly how all these get rich quick schemes work. Whenever they are launched, I know its a matter of time before they crash so I rush and make some early earnings and then run away from there.
I've never been lucky with any of the get rich quick scheme I participated in. I eventually ran into serious loss that put me in debt. The major one I did was MMM. The ponzi scheme thought me a big lesson that I shouldn't be too greedy to make money.

I've never been lucky with any of the get rich quick scheme I participated in. I eventually ran into serious loss that put me in debt. The major one I did was MMM. The ponzi scheme thought me a big lesson that I shouldn't be too greedy to make money.
one of the try to get rich scheme that actually worked for me was investing in cryptocurrency actually about cryptocurrency when the value was very low and presently now I am getting more out of it.

I have tried such quick rich schemes or ponzi sites , but never got any success. I later realized it those sites never paid to anyone , they just put fake payment proofs to attract the investors. So never get it to any business that involves quick rich scheme or something like that. Money can be earned with only hard work and smart work in a legal way.

So there are many get rich quick schemes out there, with the majority of them being fake or not possible. But, have you ever encountered a get rich quick scheme that actually worked for you? As long as it didn't involve stealing money from people, or anything like that, I'd like to hear your stories.
The thing is that there are several get-rich-quick scheme and the world but it is not everyone that it actually works for. Most of all this get-rich-quick scheme are fraud and they do not work for everyone but as far as I am concerned, I will never try any get-rich-quick scheme.

Get rich quick scheme like ponzi is never a good one to make money with. I haven't achieved a dime during when i was trying to earn from them.

I believe HYIPs are part of get rich quick scheme and those are the ones I tried some years back, but I lost more than I gained. Ever since then I have decided not to have anything to do with such platforms any more. The best thing is to avoid any online platform that their earnings or returns sounds too good to be true just as someone stated above. It is my opinion.

Getting rich quickly is just by luck. Most people I know that have tried it and even myself have not been able to make it. It's just like scam in my sight, but there are some people who have made it through that method online. It's just by luck anyway.

One thing with a get rich quick scheme,is that they do not have a viable and sustainable source of revenue or tangible things that would bring revenue for the investors,because anything that would give profit would take some time in most cases to come by,and not just quick just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back