What's new

Ever been banned from a gig site mid job?

Well I was ever banned from gig website before I came to know about bizdustry forum and since from them, I decided to stop any other gig sites to concentrate on bizdustry.

Well I was ever banned from gig website before I came to know about bizdustry forum and since from them, I decided to stop any other gig sites to concentrate on bizdustry.
You're lucky that you have not received a ban before because I've been banned from a platform and I never knew what I did . It is indeed a pathetic situation and most especially if you are banned with some amount of money stucked in.

You're lucky that you have not received a ban before because I've been banned from a platform and I never knew what I did . It is indeed a pathetic situation and most especially if you are banned with some amount of money stucked in.
I was banned twice from gig platforms before I got to know about bizdustry and since then I decided to stay with bizdustry and forget about any gig platforms.

A lot of things has to be involved because even if you carry through examination, you would need to carry out further activities because some scam website looks very real.
It's true, sometimes we can't even differentiate the real and the scam. I think in order to succeed in that case, you have to get someone who has ever used the site. Someone that has experience about the site.

I was banned twice from gig platforms before I got to know about bizdustry and since then I decided to stay with bizdustry and forget about any gig platforms.
I think there are l ways to avoid getting banned from a particular platform and it has to do with getting acquainted to the rules and regulations that guides the conduct and operation of such platform.

Yes he's lucky seriously, I have ever experienced this situation too. I think it should be better that all admin should make sure they made good research anytime before banning people.

Yes he's lucky seriously, I have ever experienced this situation too. I think it should be better that all admin should make sure they made good research anytime before banning people.
Someone who has not been banned from any platform should count himself lucky and I think he is more careful by checking the rules and regulations of the website before engaging in it.

This is one good thing about this platform, as they give you the opportunity to grow except you refuse to, that is when they would take drastic action against you.
It is very glaring that Alex is a considerable person and even if you receive a ban it may be lifted because I have been suspended too for making some mistakes. I think i have improved

This is one good thing about this platform, as they give you the opportunity to grow except you refuse to, that is when they would take drastic action against you.
It is true that there are platforms online or money making programs that give you opportunity to grow and make reasonable money except you are not active on those platforms.

I think there are l ways to avoid getting banned from a particular platform and it has to do with getting acquainted to the rules and regulations that guides the conduct and operation of such platform.
Well you are right but at that time I do not know about the rules personally, it was the person that invite that was telling about the rules which he didn't mention all.
Well you are right but at that time I do not know about the rules personally, it was the person that invite that was telling about the rules which he didn't mention all.

So many people get banned on different platforms because they failed to get acquainted to what they are supposed to know and they also go against writing ethics and they go about spamming everywhere.

So many people get banned on different platforms because they failed to get acquainted to what they are supposed to know and they also go against writing ethics and they go about spamming everywhere.
Knowing what is needed of you to know on a platform before joining is very crucial because it is one of those things that will enhance your chances of not getting banned at the middle of trying to execute a job.

That is why it is advisable to have some form of guidance while starting up so that it would ultimately help you to avoid being predisposed to such heart-touching situation.

Whether you're at the beginning, middle or end of the job are you get banned, even if you can still login into the site, indirectly you've been ban from the site. It has happen to me in many sites

When you do what is necessary as a member according to the terms and conditions I don't think you should be banned from it. This is just a completion of jobs that you need to carry out independently. Well I have not been banned from gig site.

Whether you're at the beginning, middle or end of the job are you get banned, even if you can still login into the site, indirectly you've been ban from the site. It has happen to me in many sites
There are so many people that get banned for committing atrocities on platforms but majority do not commit atrocities but they just got banned because some people hated them.

I created an account in a platform sometime ago and I was banned on the same day which is wrong because I am a new user and I do not know so many things about the platform before I got banned. It was painful
This is not right, especially when they did not even warn you considering that you are a new user to there platform, I think that would ruin there business in the long run if not changed

This is not right, especially when they did not even warn you considering that you are a new user to there platform, I think that would ruin there business in the long run if not changed
Such kind of thing is done mostly by beermoney forum because it seems they have restricted some IPs from registering on their platform and immediately you open an account, you will be banned on the spot.

The platforms has a way of restricting people from getting jobs on their platforms or a way of getting people banned and I think that they use different IPs that did not want to participate on their programs.

It's true, sometimes we can't even differentiate the real and the scam. I think in order to succeed in that case, you have to get someone who has ever used the site. Someone that has experience about the site.
you should also let go of greed if you intend on making money from the online space and to also avoid been scammed by people as greed is one of the things that causes people to lose money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back