What's new

Ever been banned from a gig site mid job?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been in the middle of a job while your account is banned or taken down for review? This happened to me a while back where I was accused of breaking some rules and in turn was taken down. Thankfully they allow you to complete what orders you do have and collect your earnings and that's that.

Even with proof of no wrongdoing, they still kept the ban and I figured I would just move on. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

that is why before i work on any platform, i take my time to go through the existing rules and regulation on the platform to avoid this kind of scenarios because it could truly be very hurtful especially when you have spent considerable amount of time on that gig.

Yes, when I started working online without knowing much of the rules, the do and undo. I fall victim of be banned in two to three different sites before I started trying to know my mistakes.

I have not been banned from a site specifically a micro job website. I always make sure to not disobey the rules and regulations of each and every website I join.

This has not happened to me. I do not violate any terms, so I do not get banned. However, I have been a victim of a lot of scam sites. There was a site that paid me twice and when I asked for a third payment, it blocked me. A lot of people experienced the same thing on the platform.

This has not happened to me. I do not violate any terms, so I do not get banned. However, I have been a victim of a lot of scam sites. There was a site that paid me twice and when I asked for a third payment, it blocked me. A lot of people experienced the same thing on the platform.
i got banned once out of ignorance or should i say i was not properly informed on the changes that had taken place, and i lost a lot during that period of time, which was a very dark moment in my life considering the level of resources i had invested.

I have not been banned in any side gig platform I belong to. I always try my best to keep the laid down rules in any platforms I belong. There are a lot of people that are getting banned in freelancing platforms for breaking simple rules..

Violation of terms could lead to a platform banning a member from their platform but once the rules and regulations are kept by each and every member, such case wouldn't occur on the platform.

I have worked for a few gig sites and I can not say that I have ever run into an issue where I was banned or suspended whilst being in the middle of completing a gig. I am usually very careful when it comes to being part of these sites to ensure I follow all rules, and guidelines to prevent myself from getting into these kinds of situations. I think the only issue I have ever had being on gig sites is completing jobs and not being paid but never banned or suspended from them.

I have worked for a few gig sites and I can not say that I have ever run into an issue where I was banned or suspended whilst being in the middle of completing a gig. I am usually very careful when it comes to being part of these sites to ensure I follow all rules, and guidelines to prevent myself from getting into these kinds of situations. I think the only issue I have ever had being on gig sites is completing jobs and not being paid but never banned or suspended from them.
If you obey the rules and regulations of the platform, you will have no issues with them in the middle of trying to perform your duty or carrying out a particular. Gaining sense of the dos and don'ts of a platform is phenomenal.

There are sites that are notorious for banning users when they ask for payment. I have been banned by a site when I asked for my third payment. Later I found that the site had been doing the same thing to others users as well.

There are sites that are notorious for banning users when they ask for payment. I have been banned by a site when I asked for my third payment. Later I found that the site had been doing the same thing to others users as well.
I think I know the website that you are pointing to and I wouldn't want to mention the name of that website here . I get to know what is really happening when I discovered that most of the people I referred got banned. . The old members on that platform are one playing the politics in order to earn additional points and the owner of the website trust their judgement without carrying out investigations.

Yes i have been banned from an online gig site before. There are certain times you might have actually gone through the rules snd regulations but end up making a mistake even without your knowledge.

People got banned so easily on platforms because they failed to go through the rules and regulations . I also believed that the owners of websites should issue warnings before members are banned totally

that is why before i work on any platform, i take my time to go through the existing rules and regulation on the platform to avoid this kind of scenarios because it could truly be very hurtful especially when you have spent considerable amount of time on that gig.
In as much as you want to stay away from breaking rules govern by any site, it's very important that you should go through there rules and guidelines, and also stay away from posting low quality contents.

Interestingly, there are also sites that ban some members and continue to pay a few members. This gives an impression that the site is legit as there are members who receive incentives regularly.

Yes i have been banned from an online gig site before. There are certain times you might have actually gone through the rules snd regulations but end up making a mistake even without your knowledge.
This is so true, there are sometimes you make honest mistake even without your knowledge and that is one reason I commend bizdustry, they give you the opportunity to make physical appeal to hear your own side.

The burning procedures engaged in by some platform has been a strategy to cut some members out so that the amount of money they are going to pay out will be limited and as such they will claim to be legitimate.

I have not been banned from a site specifically a micro job website. I always make sure to not disobey the rules and regulations of each and every website I join.
That is nice, there are no any sites that will not punish you once you violented there rules and regulations according to the condition and terms. That is why one need to know the condition and terms before doing anything in a forum.

This is so true, there are sometimes you make honest mistake even without your knowledge and that is one reason I commend bizdustry, they give you the opportunity to make physical appeal to hear your own side.
Indeed, i have been banned some time back here on bizdustry, i had to contact one of the admins he took his time to hear me out, my mistake was not on purpose so the ban was removed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back