What's new

Ever been banned from a gig site mid job?

Indeed, i have been banned some time back here on bizdustry, i had to contact one of the admins he took his time to hear me out, my mistake was not on purpose so the ban was removed.
This is good to hear. Bizdustry admins are very lenient and understanding. That's why I love this forum. If it's some forum, the admin won't even listen to you. In one of the forum, the owner categorically stated that once your banned there's no going back.

Indeed, i have been banned some time back here on bizdustry, i had to contact one of the admins he took his time to hear me out, my mistake was not on purpose so the ban was removed.
The admins on bizdustry are very considerate and they give you the opportunity to explain yourself before they know the proper decision to take as regards to your sanction

It is very glaring that Alex is a considerable person and even if you receive a ban it may be lifted because I have been suspended too for making some mistakes. I think i have improved now.

Well, I think I have been banned sometime ago and that was immediately after I registered on a particular platform. I contacted the administrator and he confirmed that it was a glitch and the issue was from the site.
So many people are banned on the platform but they failed to contact the administrator because they never believed that it could be done on errors and if you contact the administrator it could be corrected.

The admins on bizdustry are very considerate and they give you the opportunity to explain yourself before they know the proper decision to take as regards to your sanction
It is true that the admin of bzdustry is very lenient and considerate . That is why you will receive a suspension for certain period of time if you make mistakes but some platform will never send warnings and you will be banned and you cannot return.

So many people are banned on the platform but they failed to contact the administrator because they never believed that it could be done on errors and if you contact the administrator it could be corrected.
You're right about that. If you're banned then you need to contact the administrator because it could be a misunderstanding and even if it's not, you might be lucky if he believes in a second chance.

It is going to be extremely difficult to get banned in the middle of executing a task which i have experienced before. I wouldn't hide behind my fingers by saying that it will not be a traumatic situation.

There are several people who have been banned unjustly on website but it is important for the website also to carry out research on anything that they think may have happened before issuing a ban.

There are several people who have been banned unjustly on website but it is important for the website also to carry out research on anything that they think may have happened before issuing a ban.
I have also been banned unjustly on a particular platform because I did not do anything different from what other members are doing on the platform which is why I said it is unjustly action.

It is not right to ban any members without carrying out proper investigations and also believe that some platform would ban members who are in the lower tier countries so easily.

Yes, I have been banned up to 3 times on gig sites. It was late on that I was introduced to bizdustry which was the first legit side I even worked with up to now.

Have you ever been in the middle of a job while your account is banned or taken down for review? This happened to me a while back where I was accused of breaking some rules and in turn was taken down. Thankfully they allow you to complete what orders you do have and collect your earnings and that's that.

Even with proof of no wrongdoing, they still kept the ban and I figured I would just move on. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
This has never happened to me. I am that lady who is extremely careful of her actions on the website or platform that she joins. I always follow the rules so that I will not get banned.

Yes I have
It was not a nice experience even though it was all my fault. I was not considerate of the rules of the forum and I breached one of their rules and that made me get banned with all the money I have made.

That is nice, there are no any sites that will not punish you once you violented there rules and regulations according to the condition and terms. That is why one need to know the condition and terms before doing anything in a forum.
This is very true , if we function with a predefined set of rules it would be very difficult to measure and track progress in our various endeavors as humans.
Rules are very important for order and balance.

Yes I have
It was not a nice experience even though it was all my fault. I was not considerate of the rules of the forum and I breached one of their rules and that made me get banned with all the money I have made.
Regardless of gravity of the mistake anyone has made, they should allow give room to hear from him or her. Outrightly banning of people without hearing from them is not that good thing.

Regardless of gravity of the mistake anyone has made, they should allow give room to hear from him or her. Outrightly banning of people without hearing from them is not that good thing.
So many people are accused wrongly of what they knew nothing about just because the boss never wanted to carry out further research on the report at his disposal which is not the best practices for business owners.

I think it is a common mistake that is made by most of the forum owners and business owners. They never wanted to hear the victim out and they will take drastic action which is not right..

I think it is a common mistake that is made by most of the forum owners and business owners. They never wanted to hear the victim out and they will take drastic action which is not right..
If a complaint was made, it is the duty of the business owner to carry out due diligence himself to confirm the genuineness of the information that was given to him before taking an action which could be detrimental.

Of course, it's not good to outrightly banned or deduct point of a users for any wrongdoing without hearing their own side of story. I have heard of how some forum owners banned members without reaching out first to the user about his or her offense. But that is not the case with bizdustry and that's why some of us stick with them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back