What's new

Ever been banned from a gig site mid job?

You assertion is very correct because there's absolutely no way you can get your money once you have been removed to be part of the members of the platform, even the escrow services can not pay you when you are no longer members of the platform.
I still reckon that all freelancing platform should try as much as possible to create a security measures that will protect the interest of the freelancers because they are really suffering in this situation.

I still reckon that all freelancing platform should try as much as possible to create a security measures that will protect the interest of the freelancers because they are really suffering in this situation.
Most of the freelancing platforms are not taking into account the welfarism of the freelancers and that is why I believe that it is better to conduct research before joining any freelancing platform so that you will not engage in wasteful activities.

Most of the freelancing platforms are not taking into account the welfarism of the freelancers and that is why I believe that it is better to conduct research before joining any freelancing platform so that you will not engage in wasteful activities.
The advice goes to who ever wanted to make his freelancing job productive but if you want to engage in a waste of time, then you can join about any freelancing platform that you come across without conducting a personal research.

The advice goes to who ever wanted to make his freelancing job productive but if you want to engage in a waste of time, then you can join about any freelancing platform that you come across without conducting a personal research.
I'm very certain that no one wants to execute a job and not get paid at the end of the day and it is ineluctable to do due diligence on most of the freelancing platforms and look for the ones that cater mostly for the needs of freelancers.

I'm very certain that no one wants to execute a job and not get paid at the end of the day and it is ineluctable to do due diligence on most of the freelancing platforms and look for the ones that cater mostly for the needs of freelancers.
It seems Fiverr is a very good platform and that is why most of Freelancers are rushing down to this website to showcase their gig and I know that they will have amechanism that will oversee the needs of the workers in place.

It seems Fiverr is a very good platform and that is why most of Freelancers are rushing down to this website to showcase their gig and I know that they will have amechanism that will oversee the needs of the workers in place.
I am throwing my weight behind your submission because it is glaring that fiverr is a freelancing website behemoth that has shown to be one of the best and if not the best in the freelancing arena.

I am throwing my weight behind your submission because it is glaring that fiverr is a freelancing website behemoth that has shown to be one of the best and if not the best in the freelancing arena.
Anyone who have the interest of freelance jobs should try as much as possible to attach himself to working on fiverr because it remains the best and the freelancing website behemoth to choose.

Anyone who have the interest of freelance jobs should try as much as possible to attach himself to working on fiverr because it remains the best and the freelancing website behemoth to choose.
Working on fiverr could be an advantage because it has proven itself to be one of the best freelance platform that people would always reckon with because of the interesting features.

Working on fiverr could be an advantage because it has proven itself to be one of the best freelance platform that people would always reckon with because of the interesting features.
I also prefer to pick fiverr as my favourite freelancing platform because it has a lot of juicy features that gives a lot of people confidence of the whole process on freelance jobs.

I also prefer to pick fiverr as my favourite freelancing platform because it has a lot of juicy features that gives a lot of people confidence of the whole process on freelance jobs.
Fiverr is the best freelancing platform because many people are using this portal to make reasonable amount of money for themselves and it is where so many freelancers are visiting.

Indeed, i have been banned some time back here on bizdustry, i had to contact one of the admins he took his time to hear me out, my mistake was not on purpose so the ban was removed.
I think the reason why most people has been banned is as the result of low quality and trash post. That's why it's very important to make sure you provide good quality contents in order to avoid falling victim of ban.

I think the reason why most people has been banned is as the result of low quality and trash post. That's why it's very important to make sure you provide good quality contents in order to avoid falling victim of ban.
You have a very important point because when you send low-quality and trash post on platforms, it is going to affect them and their revenue generation will decrease which is why important adhere to instructions.

You have a very important point because when you send low-quality and trash post on platforms, it is going to affect them and their revenue generation will decrease which is why important adhere to instructions.
For sure, that's why it's very important for you to read the guidelines and principles of any site, so as to stay away from been ban, I always make sure I stay away from anything that can implicate me.

For sure, that's why it's very important for you to read the guidelines and principles of any site, so as to stay away from been ban, I always make sure I stay away from anything that can implicate me.
Many people failed to go through the guidelines that is stipulated by the portals that they want to work with and it could proceed to an unpalatable situation sometimes which is avoidable. It is better to follow rules.

Many people failed to go through the guidelines that is stipulated by the portals that they want to work with and it could proceed to an unpalatable situation sometimes which is avoidable. It is better to follow rules.
There are some actions that are taken by members of a platform that will trigger a ban option and they shouldn't expect anything less because they needed to understand the rules and regulation of the organisation.

In as much as you want to stay away from been scammed just as I have shared story about how I got scammed, you have to make sure you always make thorough research before venturing into any business.

In as much as you want to stay away from been scammed just as I have shared story about how I got scammed, you have to make sure you always make thorough research before venturing into any business.
It is mandatory for anyone who wants to avoid getting scammed on any platform to carry out a thorough investigation so that he would not be a victim of scams . This is extremely important.

It is mandatory for anyone who wants to avoid getting scammed on any platform to carry out a thorough investigation so that he would not be a victim of scams . This is extremely important.
Thorough research, investigation is the possible way to prevent falling the victim of been scammed.
In as much as you want to prevent that always make some research.

Thorough research, investigation is the possible way to prevent falling the victim of been scammed.
In as much as you want to prevent that always make some research.
A lot of things has to be involved because even if you carry through examination, you would need to carry out further activities because some scam website looks very real.

A lot of things has to be involved because even if you carry through examination, you would need to carry out further activities because some scam website looks very real.
I agreed with your assertion because I have also fallen victim of a particular website that looks very real and it is very difficult to be able to discern if this website is a scam or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back