What's new

Ever been banned from a gig site mid job?

Yes, there was a time I was banned unjustly while in the middle of a gig. I was told that I used VPN which was not allowed and I did not. It was eventually rectified though but I was affected.

It is very possible to get banned but you would need to ensure that you do not do things that will warrant banning from a particular platform so that you will not lose your hard-earned money at end of day.

Of course, it's not good to outrightly banned or deduct point of a users for any wrongdoing without hearing their own side of story. I have heard of how some forum owners banned members without reaching out first to the user about his or her offense. But that is not the case with bizdustry and that's why some of us stick with them.
I created an account in a platform sometime ago and I was banned on the same day which is wrong because I am a new user and I do not know so many things about the platform before I got banned. It was painful

Have you ever been in the middle of a job while your account is banned or taken down for review? This happened to me a while back where I was accused of breaking some rules and in turn was taken down. Thankfully they allow you to complete what orders you do have and collect your earnings and that's that.

Even with proof of no wrongdoing, they still kept the ban and I figured I would just move on. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?
Yes and I learned from my mistakes before I do something in that website I carefully read the rules and make sure I can follow them it's really important and it's shame that not many peaple do that

This is very true , if we function with a predefined set of rules it would be very difficult to measure and track progress in our various endeavors as humans.
Rules are very important for order and balance.
I truly agree with you, once you are operating under a solid set of rules it would be very easy to measure your growth, it is only a few people understand this.
It is very possible to get banned but you would need to ensure that you do not do things that will warrant banning from a particular platform so that you will not lose your hard-earned money at end of day.
Seriously alot are just obsessive about making money to the external that they forget to operate according to the preset rules that the sites operates on.

Last edited:
I was ones banned I think in this same bizdustry, I must say it feels very bad to be banned especially if you are not wrong, that's why you need to have a divers way's of earning money.

I was ones banned I think in this same bizdustry, I must say it feels very bad to be banned especially if you are not wrong, that's why you need to have a divers way's of earning money.
This sort of things happen on a daily basis to anyone who works online because you cannot be perfect all the time as you are bound to make mistakes and some mistakes could warrant immediately.

This sort of things happen on a daily basis to anyone who works online because you cannot be perfect all the time as you are bound to make mistakes and some mistakes could warrant immediately.
It is very correct that we often encounter all these type of things and you should not be a discouraged and if you receive warnings from any platform, you should work on the mistakes and try to become better.

It is very correct that we often encounter all these type of things and you should not be a discouraged and if you receive warnings from any platform, you should work on the mistakes and try to become better.
This is what I always tell people and we should not be easily discouraged by any sort of things and we must try to strive hard in all ways to ensure that we become better and improve upon our skills.

This is what I always tell people and we should not be easily discouraged by any sort of things and we must try to strive hard in all ways to ensure that we become better and improve upon our skills.
Constant improvement of skills will go a long way to helping us become better and it will be very difficult to receive a ban from any forum or platform that we are working on because they must have gained enough experience on how to write better.

Yes you are right, we humans are bound to mistakes, as a matter of fact we are not expected to be perfect, being perfect might not help, that's why we always need to try our best.

Yes you are right, we humans are bound to mistakes, as a matter of fact we are not expected to be perfect, being perfect might not help, that's why we always need to try our best.
Don't be surprised that so many people do not learn from past mistakes and they will continue to put themselves more in a bigger problems which will be very difficult. It is extremely needed to ensure you have mechanisms in place to help you sail through difficult times by learning adequately.

Don't be surprised that so many people do not learn from past mistakes and they will continue to put themselves more in a bigger problems which will be very difficult. It is extremely needed to ensure you have mechanisms in place to help you sail through difficult times by learning adequately.
It is often better to learn very well from the mistakes that you have made so that you will become better and probably become a professional in that field because series of mistakes could give you a series of professional level skill to make success.

It is often better to learn very well from the mistakes that you have made so that you will become better and probably become a professional in that field because series of mistakes could give you a series of professional level skill to make success.
Experience is not earned overnight, but it is a gradual process which means you're going to learn gradually. If you continue to learn from your past mistakes, then you will get more experience and getting banned on platforms be in the picture.

Experience is not earned overnight, but it is a gradual process which means you're going to learn gradually. If you continue to learn from your past mistakes, then you will get more experience and getting banned on platforms be in the picture.
When my account was restricted on a particular forum , I discovered that I made some mistakes when I checked through my post and I sincerely accepted the fault but since then I have learnt new things.

That's why i like trading because no matter how you are,you must learn from your past mistakes, because in trading your mistakes will cause you money.

When my account was restricted on a particular forum , I discovered that I made some mistakes when I checked through my post and I sincerely accepted the fault but since then I have learnt new things.
I have also experienced such on a forum as well. I was placed on a suspension based on some costly mistakes that I made which was not intentional. It will be an avenue that will make you learn more.

I am absolutely going to be very angry if this is ever going to happen to me and that is why I believe that there should be escrow services that are going to keep money immediately when the deal is been agreed.

I am absolutely going to be very angry if this is ever going to happen to me and that is why I believe that there should be escrow services that are going to keep money immediately when the deal is been agreed.
Even if there is an escrow service, the moment you ceased to be a member of the platform, you will not have access to your money and all the efforts that you have put in into the work would be wasted.

Even if there is an escrow service, the moment you ceased to be a member of the platform, you will not have access to your money and all the efforts that you have put in into the work would be wasted.
You assertion is very correct because there's absolutely no way you can get your money once you have been removed to be part of the members of the platform, even the escrow services can not pay you when you are no longer members of the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back