What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

The bottom line is that you should consider your health first in anything you are doing.
You shouldn't let your health suffer because you want to make money by all means.

Yes, due to bad health, I have not been able to achieve my target and i think that now I need to be strict with myself. Having a strong willpower is something not everyone possess.

Night owl for sure! I got used to having free time and doing my work at night as a student. This has definitely stuck with me. As long as there is light to work with, I'm good.

You should always take into account your health while working online because it is most important.
You should always take into cognizance the status of your health all the time.
Any time you choose to work must suit the position of your health.
If you break down , you wouldn't be able to meet up with the necessary requirement which is also necessary.

Night owl for sure! I got used to having free time and doing my work at night as a student. This has definitely stuck with me. As long as there is light to work with, I'm good.

Being a night owl can seriously have a major adverse effect on your health. I am also planning to change my schedule and try to sleep early as much as I can.

Any time you choose to work must suit the position of your health.
If you break down , you wouldn't be able to meet up with the necessary requirement which is also necessary.
Taking into cognizance your health while you're working online is very necessary so that you will keep yourself fit all the time and ever ready to work the next day.

Different kind of task is going to be reflective of the kind of time that I should work because there are some that I am going to be more productive if I do it in the daytime and some in the night

Early birds, also called morning larks, fall into the first category. Most early risers enjoy waking up when the day is young and tend to fade quickly in the evening hours. Night owls, on the other hand, tend to rise late and stay up late, since they find they’re most productive during the later hours of the day.

Different kind of task is going to be reflective of the kind of time that I should work because there are some that I am going to be more productive if I do it in the daytime and some in the night
Task are often prioritised based on how rigorous they are and the time to execute them is a key.
Personally , I tend to execute more difficult task first before any other thing.

I am an early bird because I love to get my work done within the day and use the night to relax and have some good time with my family

Whenever I want to work on something that requires that I should bring out my creative ability then I will prefer to do it in the daytime and if it is something that requires energy then I will prefer to do it in the night.

Whenever I want to work on something that requires that I should bring out my creative ability then I will prefer to do it in the daytime and if it is something that requires energy then I will prefer to do it in the night.
Some people will perform better in the morning while some prefer to work at night . It is very rare to find people that will choose the daytime as the period for their optimal performance.

I would certainly like to work during the day cos at night I like to complete other tasks which are related to my job as I don't only work a single job I would still like to have time to complete my online tasks as well.
The same I'm doing. Bizdustry is not the only platform I work for. That's why I prefer logging to bizdustry early in the morning so I can make some comments before I proceed to do other things.

The same I'm doing. Bizdustry is not the only platform I work for. That's why I prefer logging to bizdustry early in the morning so I can make some comments before I proceed to do other things.
It shows that you are managing your time properly and that is most important.
It is a clear indication that this platform has really being helpful to so many members here.

Taking into cognizance your health while you're working online is very necessary so that you will keep yourself fit all the time and ever ready to work the next day.

Yes, focusing on your health is very important because your health could have a major effect on the productivity of your work. This is why health is considered wealth by people.

It's all depends on your time arrangement. Definitely if you are interested to post on different platform you will definitely have to organise your time to make sure it's suit all the things you are interested to do.

Yes, focusing on your health is very important because your health could have a major effect on the productivity of your work. This is why health is considered wealth by people.
I discovered that working on paid to post forum is very demanding and it could have a negative effect on one's health if you are not sleeping well.
Couple of days back I was so broken and I had to take some drugs.

I am an early owl because I like to do all my works in the morning and use the night for relaxation. Working in the night can be very stressful that is why I prefer working during the day

I am an early owl because I like to do all my works in the morning and use the night for relaxation. Working in the night can be very stressful that is why I prefer working during the day
Under normal circumstances, the night should be used to rest because you have had a stressful day.
It is better to do all the work that you have to do in the morning. At night, you need to have enough sleep to relax your brain.

I prefer to work from 8am to about 2pm.
The major reason why I choose this period is that, I tend to perform better after having a long sleep. I would have fresh ideas crossing my mind at this period.
This is quite a good time range to work within, especially if you have had a good night's sleep. It enables your mind and body to be refreshed for work, which would lead to optimum productivity, thus benefiting you and the organization at large

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
Due to the type of job I do, I usually preferred working during the day, but I'm a night owl and do most of my internet work at odd hours because that's when I'm most productive

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back