What's new

How do you spend your Friday night and weekends?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
What's usually your plan whenever it comes down to Friday's and weekend? Do you plan for something special or you just stay home to relax and rest? I know very well that there are some people who work even during the weekend which makes it very difficult for them to make other plans for the weekend.

How do you spend your Friday night and weekends?

I know very well that there are some people who work even during the weekend which makes it very difficult for them to make other plans for the
Just saying directly to me lol. However I tend to enjoy the little moment I have during weekends as I don't work all day and cool enough I don't work on Sundays.

Usually I exercise, hangouts with my family at home during our dinners, and most importantely the good part is meeting up with my best friends and having a very good time with them together.
I am a friendly person and friends is something that I truly appreciate I believe that in life it's not the hobbies or the regular stuff to make us happy it's the people and how they make us feel and that is why having friends is important.
I can't see joy in my future life without good friends.

I don't have a schedule like everyone else, I have Saturday and Sunday off. That's why sometimes these cool days become working days for me, but I can also be off on Monday, but it's not so interesting because everyone is working and I won't be able to spend time with someone I know. That's why I'm mostly always alone at home

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back