What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

I have been trying my best to deal with issues involving my sleeping schedule, but I think that things will now improve gradually as I myself notice that it is harder to change things almost instantly, especially when it comes to sleeping schedule or being a night owl.

You need to first study yourself to know how you body will adapt to working during the day or in the mid night before concluding on which kind of work suit you the most .

I must say that being an early bird is actually a blessing. Last night I slept a bit earlier (2:00 AM) and I can feel that I am fresh and energetic! I usually sleep quite late at around 4:00 AM and it is very bad for health.

I don't have allergy for time, a moment is good for me.
anything is best for me. I hate working at night cos it deprives Me of my sleep but in some instances that I have no choice, I just have to do it

I am a night owl. I don't mind working late but it's hard for me to wake up early for work. I did wake up before around 5 AM for work and it was pure torture for me. So, if given a chance I wouldn't want to wake up and work at such early hours.

In IT field, you can't pick the shift timings so it's based on luck and nothing more. Based on the project, you will have to follow that project shift timing whether you like it or not. I would love to work regular hours like 9 to 5 but that's almost close to daydreaming, in this field.

However, I did notice that waking up around 7 AM and going to bed around 10:30 PM is actually good for my body but I just can't do it, as I love reading novels a lot when I get some time.

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
Well I'm a early bird because I like to get up early in the morning because that is also good for our health and peaceful mind other then that i like to work in the morning to complete it and then I do my household things and then sleep well.

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
Honestly I love to work during the night because working online is a fun for me and doing it during the night is more fun, but I think it is different for everyone.

think I would rather work as a night own from the afternoon to the night, since I really hate waking up in the morning it annoys me and is really difficult for me so the second option will be much easier for me, and also it is kind of relaxing to work at a night time I mean

Honestly I love to work during the night because working online is a fun for me and doing it during the night is more fun, but I think it is different for everyone.

Working at night can destroy your health and well-being. You must work during the day time. I am also a night owl and i can clearly sense the bad effects of waking up and stayng up late.

I am an early bird because I like to do all my work during the day and use the evening for relaxation and other stuffs Becca oo can’t work in the night
I am used with the two working hour , I am a night owl because I like working in the night most especially on forum sites because that's the only way I will be free from offline activities,

I prefer to work early in the morning when body is fresh. When working during morning, everything will be simple. But when I'm working in the night, everything will be hard and I will making mistakes in almost everything I do.

I prefer to work early in the morning when body is fresh. When working during morning, everything will be simple. But when I'm working in the night, everything will be hard and I will making mistakes in almost everything I do.

If you sleep really late, you will wake up tired, no matter for how long you sleep. Nights are created by Allah Almighty so that humans can sleep and take rest.

I am an experienced business man, tested both morning to afternoon shift and afternoon to evening shift. As tested by me ,I prefer afternoon to evening shift Because I experienced more sells than when I am on morning to afternoon shift

I am an experienced business man, tested both morning to afternoon shift and afternoon to evening shift. As tested by me ,I prefer afternoon to evening shift Because I experienced more sells than when I am on morning to afternoon shift

I always prefer morning shifts because I am usually quite fresh during the morning hours. I prefer working during the early hours till evening and this is what I prefer to do.

I'm an early bird Because i mostly do think and do research work in the morning and I use the night to take care of my little brother .and mostly also relax in the night

I’m an early bird person because mostly I find it difficult to think in the night , and due to night shifts of my mom I use to take care of me little brothers in the home when I close from work .

I normally do most of my thinking at night , I work online most of the time in the midnight working on forum sites and trying to get information on ways to make more money online at night .

I work at night I sleep a day a bit and then work it's a vibe and I like it sometimes I don't get good amount of sleep I also noticed that I'm a bit more productive at night I used to work at day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back