What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

When you do not discover yourself it is a very bad thing because you will be marry go rounding event.
It is always good to know your strength and your weakness, this is what is called self-discovery figured you did not know your strength and weakness you have not discovered yourself.

I believe that I am much more productive if I am working in the night especially if it is in a quiet environment and I have everything that I need like strong internet and electricity.

I believe that I am much more productive if I am working in the night especially if it is in a quiet environment and I have everything that I need like strong internet and electricity.
Before i got married , i prefer working on night shift because of the conviniency and the fat salary payments that goes with it , and currently i normally work at night on the internet .

This is common to everyone because at night everything will be calm and you will be able to relax your brain and think straight. The more reason why it is better is because there wouldn't be distractions.

This is common to everyone because at night everything will be calm and you will be able to relax your brain and think straight. The more reason why it is better is because there wouldn't be distractions.
In the morning and in the night things will be calm and you'll be able to think straight. At this period Fresh ideas with the running across your mind and you will have a lot of things to put on the table.

In the morning and in the night things will be calm and you'll be able to think straight. At this period Fresh ideas with the running across your mind and you will have a lot of things to put on the table.
It is likely possible that your brain would settle down at the time where everything is calm and that is exactly what we should be targeting whenever you want to work on platforms that would require wracking of the brain to work.

It is likely possible that your brain would settle down at the time where everything is calm and that is exactly what we should be targeting whenever you want to work on platforms that would require wracking of the brain to work.

Well, I tried to sleep early last night, but since I need a lots of sleep, I ended up sleeping for a whooping 12 hour and I feel that I still need more sleep. I think that I have to improve many things,.

Well, I tried to sleep early last night, but since I need a lots of sleep, I ended up sleeping for a whooping 12 hour and I feel that I still need more sleep. I think that I have to improve many things,.
Sometimes the body would react to lot of stress and it will need to get enough rest. I do not think that we need to force ourselves to stay awake when our body needs to rest so as to prevent health issues.
Sometimes the body would react to lot of stress and it will need to get enough rest. I do not think that we need to force ourselves to stay awake when our body needs to rest so as to prevent health issues.

I do not forced myself on anything I work as my body reacted. It is when you are healthy that you can make money but if you're not, you cannot make money.

I prefer working early in the morning. That's when my body work well. I often lose concentration when I'm working in the night. That's why I rarely work in the evening. I can also work at afternoon but morning is the first.

I prefer working early in the morning. That's when my body work well. I often lose concentration when I'm working in the night. That's why I rarely work in the evening. I can also work at afternoon but morning is the first.
If you are absolutely correct, because at night you will feel sleepy and you will lose concentration but when you have slept and woke up newly in the morning, you will perform more effectively.

If you are absolutely correct, because at night you will feel sleepy and you will lose concentration but when you have slept and woke up newly in the morning, you will perform more effectively.
It is very possible that you must have been tired at night and you will want to have a rest. At this time you cannot give your best because you may likely be feeling sleepy.

It is very possible that you must have been tired at night and you will want to have a rest. At this time you cannot give your best because you may likely be feeling sleepy.
Working at night is quite good but due to tiredness you will not be very productive. Unless you have rest all day. You'll be very productive at night because everywhere would be calm.

I do not forced myself on anything I work as my body reacted. It is when you are healthy that you can make money but if you're not, you cannot make money.

Yes, it is never a great option to stress yourself. This is why I take breaks in between in order to relax. Taking breaks is very important for your overall health, especially when you sit a lot.

Yes, it is never a great option to stress yourself. This is why I take breaks in between in order to relax. Taking breaks is very important for your overall health, especially when you sit a lot.
Once you feel weak, you should take a nap because it is needed. Your health should come first because if you are not healthy, you cannot work online not talk of making money.

I prefer to utilize an opportunity as early as possible in order not to be left behind.

I am of the opinion that those who come into the Market early make the most exploits

I prefer to utilize an opportunity as early as possible in order not to be left behind.

I am of the opinion that those who come into the Market early make the most exploits
When you have an opportunity presented itself before you and you make use of the opportunity maximally , it is a great opportunity for you because that's a good attribute to process.

Once you feel weak, you should take a nap because it is needed. Your health should come first because if you are not healthy, you cannot work online not talk of making money.

I feel extreme pain in my neck when I work online and this is the main reason why I usually take a break in between. I am working hard, so experiencing pain is quite normal thing.

I prefer working in the way seriously because when I was working for someone outside my community I use to work nights so I did not like it but later discovered that it's boring so now am working day and I love my work
When you walk in the day, you will have all the strength to do the work but at night, you must have been tired and you wouldn't give your best to work except if you have not stressed yourself during the day.

I feel extreme pain in my neck when I work online and this is the main reason why I usually take a break in between. I am working hard, so experiencing pain is quite normal thing.
It is always good to change position whenever you're working online . This what I do often and I also try to exercise if I have noticed that I have been sitting down in a particular position for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back