Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?

I think I would rather work as a night own from the afternoon to the night, since I really hate waking up in the morning it annoys me and is really difficult for me so the second option will be much easier for me, and also it is kind of relaxing to work at a night time I mean I like the night I always liked it that's why I don't get to sleep much hours because I stay awake and spend the time at night....

I would certainly like to work during the day cos at night I like to complete other tasks which are related to my job as I don't only work a single job I would still like to have time to complete my online tasks as well.

I will say I am a night owl becuase i prefer working late in the night most especially when working online , I sleep around 2am and wakes up as early as 5 a.m in the morning to continue my daily activities.

Well personally if I have the opportunity to decide here , I'll definitely like to work at night because working at night will be the most profitable for me then I can also use the day to engage in other things profitable..

I prefer to work from 8am to about 2pm.
The major reason why I choose this period is that, I tend to perform better after having a long sleep. I would have fresh ideas crossing my mind at this period.

I am a night owl because I love working at night and I am active at night. At night everywhere is serene and everywhere is silent here by making the mind very active to pick things and be able to take well also demand can be fully concentrated at night and then you can get the best out of your mind at night.

I would prefer afternoon to evening shifts so that I can have a peaceful time to rest. I haven't done that yet but I would definitely love that because I can sleep during the day and do what I want to do. I can also doy chores in the morning easily because it is kind of weird to do chores at night.

I used to never be a morning person and would prefer to work the second or even third shift but these days, I just want to get my work done as early in the day as possible so I have the rest of it to enjoy doing things I like.

I prefer doing both, i am a night owl and i like working night shift most especially when I was single but in order to take care of my family , I prefer working during the day nowadays.

I prefer to work in the afternoon till late at night. At that point, I am more motivated, focused and productive.

I prefer to work with in the day time so that I can have enough time at night to myself and rest , and not just spend my time in the night working when I have to sleep and rest from work.

I prefer to work late in the night because that is when my productivity would be very high most especially when I'm working on paid to post forums. I've studied this several times, and I noticed that the particular period is my best time to be more productive.

I prefer to work late in the night because that is when my productivity would be very high most especially when I'm working on paid to post forums. I've studied this several times, and I noticed that the particular period is my best time to be more productive.
Depending on my type of work , normally I enjoyed working during the day but i am a night owl because most of my online working activities are normally carried out in the midnight because that's when I enjoyed working .

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
Do I really have a preference? I don't think so, I work as the spirit leads me. Anytime I'm not occupied with anything is best for me. I hate working at night cos it deprives Me of my sleep but in some instances that I have no choice, I just have to do it

I prefer starting work quite early. It makes you very focused and committed towards achieving your goals and objectives early. It will also give you enough time to rest and be ready for the next day.

I am practically a night owl because i prefer sleeping late because of my unfinished activities I normally carry out during the night which makes me sleep late and i also wakes up early.

I am an early bird so I don't spend late nights working. I have to get up early in the morning in order to prepare for my offline work and I have to be on the road before 7am.

The best time to work is during the day. At least from 8am to 2pm is preferable..working at night isn't too good because it affect the body..working overnight affects our health.

I prefer working in the mornings; early mornings or at dawn is fine for me. I've found out I'm more focused, productive and energetic then. Afternoons or evenings would just drain me and I'll not be effective.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back