What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

I work at night I sleep a day a bit and then work it's a vibe and I like it sometimes I don't get good amount of sleep I also noticed that I'm a bit more productive at night I used to work at day

Staying up late at night is now causing serious health issues. I have also developed dark circles and I can feel the bad effects of sleeping during the day time now.

As a student it is much more preferable that I work at night. That is just how it will be most especially if you have to work and school at the same time but for a family man I would prefer working in the day

There is a particular kind of energy that I get whenever I am working online in the night and it allows me to process things faster because there is a relative quietness around.

There is a particular kind of energy that I get whenever I am working online in the night and it allows me to process things faster because there is a relative quietness around.

You might be experiencing such kind of thing and many people may prefer working at night due to this reason. But I have my own room where I work and i experience the same quietness while working in the day because I have a separate room where I work alone.

In my opinion I prefer working in the morning and afternoon so that I will have enough time to rest in the night but when am doing online job I prefer working at night.

In my opinion I prefer working in the morning and afternoon so that I will have enough time to rest in the night but when am doing online job I prefer working at night.

Well, today, i woke up early in the morning and I have noticed that I was clearly more productive. You must set a daily target and never stay up late because if you do this, you will wake up tired the next day.

Early Bird most of the time pays for the people working online , i normally wakes up around 4a.m to work for two hours without disturbance and I realises that its better than working during the day where there's distraction .
Well, today, i woke up early in the morning and I have noticed that I was clearly more productive. You must set a daily target and never stay up late because if you do this, you will wake up tired the next people

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
I think early bird is much more better than night owl because I would effect your mental health to physical health as well. I always gets up early in the morning to finish my work on time and maintain my health.

I am an early-bird. I rise early and finish all my work and by evening I will have all the time in the world for my favorite hobbies and exercise routines.

I think early bird is much more better than night owl because I would effect your mental health to physical health as well. I always gets up early in the morning to finish my work on time and maintain my health.

Studies say that night owls face many problems related to well-being and health. This is why it is always a better thing to get good quality of sleep all the time.

Working in the morning is a good thing I would rather do than to work at night. Our brain at more active during the day with would help in good productivity than to work during the night because at night, you might be sleepy or tired.

Working in the morning is a good thing I would rather do than to work at night. Our brain at more active during the day with would help in good productivity than to work during the night because at night, you might be sleepy or tired.

We are not designed to work during the day. I have been staying up late and I have noticed that when I get up early in the morning after staying up late, I feel like i am about to collapse. Sleep deprivation is bad.

If you stay awake until past the midnight then you should be a niggt owl but if you work more effectively during the day, then you are an early bird. Your abilities are affected by specific time . I can categorically say that I am a night owl

If you stay awake until past the midnight then you should be a niggt owl but if you work more effectively during the day, then you are an early bird. Your abilities are affected by specific time . I can categorically say that I am a night owl
An early bird normally goes to bed around eight to nine pm at worst , the night owl normally works in the midnight or sleeps late , and an early bird can also work effectively during the day .

An early bird normally goes to bed around eight to nine pm at worst , the night owl normally works in the midnight or sleeps late , and an early bird can also work effectively during the day .

Overcoming the habit of sleeping late at night is one of the hardest things I have been experiencing right now. Night owls suffer from many ailments and they age faster.

If you are employed either for someone else or yourself, do you prefer working morning to afternoon, day, or afternoon to evening shifts? Some may prefer working early morning shifts, as they have the rest of the day to do various activities, while others might prefer working in the evening due to waking up late or waking up early and getting “things” done before their shift. Are you an early bird or night owl, and what sort of shifts do you like working?
I will consider myself as early bird. I feel active and fresh while working in day rather then armt nighy time. Maybe I have grown in an environment where night time is considered as family time and resting time. I would prefer to work hard all day long can come back home by envening and take rest rather than working in dark. I see dark I feel sleepy.

I will consider myself as early bird. I feel active and fresh while working in day rather then armt nighy time. Maybe I have grown in an environment where night time is considered as family time and resting time. I would prefer to work hard all day long can come back home by envening and take rest rather than working in dark. I see dark I feel sleepy.

I really wish if I were an early bird. There are many advantages of being an early bird. You tend to be more active and productive as well when you wake up early.

I really wish if I were an early bird. There are many advantages of being an early bird. You tend to be more active and productive as well when you wake up early.
I was not a early person when I was a kid, I hate to wake up early but since my parents are bith teacher they priortized education and study and because of that my mom wake me up early in the morning so that I can study for atleast 1-2 hours before getting ready for school. With time this because a part of my life going to bed early and to getting up early. This habbit of mine broke when I completed my master, I got lost and didn't knew what to do with my life I used to be depressed and sleep all they long, later on I realise this won't take me anywhere I have to fight back or give up and I am not going to giveup without I fight. Recently I started to follow back my old routine and by getting up early in the morning I am able to manage my time properly I do workout, study and work online. It's never too late to start something new.

I prefer to be an early bird, it has more advantages and I can get more value for my money and be the first partaker of an offer

Some early birds may also go to bed at 10:00 PM and this is the maximum time an early bird usually takes to sleep. I think that sleeping at the right time is the key to a healthy living.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back