What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

Dog breeding and selling business is a legal business as far as I can tell in my country. Before going into such business, you should identify locations where to set up such trade that easily attracts customers.

Breeding of dogs is the same as breeding of other livestock's like goat, cattle, chicken etc. In my country it is legal provided you don't breed it to harm anybody. Either lucrative or not I can't really say because I don't really knowledgeable about the business.

Seriously, I'm all for animal preservation and no abuse. Once I get to see anyone who abuses any animal, I'm reporting it to the authorities immediately.
You are doing the right thing, my friend. You continue to report episodes of animal abuse, and you too try to tell everyone to do the same thing you do. There should be countless people like you, to set an example!
Thank you. (y) (y)

It is legal indeed. You can make whole lots of money when you have different species of dog and get different breeds of dogs, sell and hire some out to pregnant others pets and make money too.

You are doing the right thing, my friend. You continue to report episodes of animal abuse, and you too try to tell everyone to do the same thing you do. There should be countless people like you, to set an example!
Thank you. (y) (y)
It aches my heart 💔 so much when I see animals being abused. Most times, these animals are even more humane than human beings.

Selling of dogs and various breed is legal as far as I know in my country, expect it is used for malicious purpose and it will be harmful to anthropology who means Human race as a whole. It's a good and lucrative business to venture into.
Dogs breeding business is very profitable business Because nowadays their demand has increased and every person wants to have a beautiful dog in his house.If these are not misused then it is very profitable side business.

Dogs breeding business is very profitable business Because nowadays their demand has increased and every person wants to have a beautiful dog in his house.If these are not misused then it is very profitable side business.
Seriously, it's very profitable because I have seen how it is first hand when I wanted to buy my German Shepard dog. It was really very expensive.

A lot if humans in a it of countries like to keep dogs and domesticated pets but I do not know your country so you should make enquirers. But nonetheless, I think it is a very good and smart investment that would yield profit.

As far as I'm concerned as long as you are I'm not abusing your dog then there is nothing wrong with reading them and selling them to the right customers who you know that will treat them well and make your money from it.

It is a legal business and very profitable. In order to succeed in the business, it's better for you to get a veterinarian that would always help you vaccinate them and check any health related issue.

Selling pets is legal but you cannot sell wild animals as pets that is against the law, at least in my home country. Selling puppies for pets is legal, you can do it.

Dog breeding and selling business is a legal business as far as I can tell in my country. Before going into such business, you should identify locations where to set up such trade that easily attracts customers.
Selling of dogs is a profitable business in my country and its legal since its not a bad deal, and people makes big and enough money through selling dogs for sales in facts it has been a means of business to people.

Personal in my opinion as long as it is a dog breeding business where you breed dog and sell to people to use for bed then there is nothing wrong with it at all because pets are lovely.

There are a lot of kennel clubs in my town where they sell various dog breeds. However, I am not sure if any individual is engaged n this kind of business. But the idea is great.

I think its legal and there is no issue with this business. And it also brings in alot of profits. But then again it all depends on your country or location, are in a place where it is not acceptable? These are things you need to find out before starting any business at all

In my country, breeding dogs for sale is not an illegal business. Am also a dog breeder and it's a family business. As soon as the mother delivers we sell their pups.

In our area it is completely legal and lucrative business. The demand of puppies has surged in recent times and dog breeding farms are using the best of this opportunity.

It's no way illegal at all it a sure legal business you are doing by breeding dogs for sale .It cost a lot and definitely you will see people who will definitely buy from you .

There are a lot of kennel clubs in my town where they sell various dog breeds. However, I am not sure if any individual is engaged n this kind of business. But the idea is great.

actually there are some individuals that are involved in that kind of business because I have a family friend who runs a dog breeding business and even crossbreed for others to have their own puppies.

There are a lot of countries that I have seen that live to keep dogs as pet so I will advice that you can use them but you should first confirm from relevant authorities.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of countries that I have seen that live to keep dogs as pet so I will advice that you can use them but you should first confirm from relevant authorities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back