What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

Dog selling business is a very legal business that doesn't even need any form of registration in my country except you want to do it on a very large scale.

Dog breeding to sell is a very lucrative business most especially in Nigeria and it is highly profitable. You can purchase a female dog of a good breed for some thousands and make millions on it in few years

There is a demand for pure breed dogs in my place and I think it is a good business idea, breeding dogs and selling the puppies. It is perfectly legit in my home country

I stand to be corrected, but to the best of my knowledge, many countries of the world today have a good number of population that love and keep dogs as pets. On legal or not, you should contact your local authorities and inform them about the plan to see their response to it first.

It is legal and I can say it is profitable very easy to operate but difficult to maintain it depends on location and the quality of breed you are producing and the availability of those who are in need of your product.

I can tell you what I know about my country, Italy.
Do you know that the "pedigree" is the the genealogical certificate, do you agree?
And then, in Italy it is not illegal to sell a dog or a cat even without a pedigree, but these animals cannot be sold, claiming that they belong to a certain breed.
However it's not just a question of pedigree. There are other very specific rules to follow.
As for other countries of the world, I do not know.
You know that in my country it is also like this? it must have the pedigree along with all its vaccinations and be dewormed to be able to negotiate a dog. Of course the above obeys to breed dogs, otherwise you get them on the street and anyone gives them away but you can not sell them unless they are breed dogs.

You know that in my country it is also like this? it must have the pedigree along with all its vaccinations and be dewormed to be able to negotiate a dog. Of course the above obeys to breed dogs, otherwise you get them on the street and anyone gives them away but you can not sell them unless they are breed dogs.
Indeed, my friend. The laws also inherent to dogs, more or less should be these all over the world. But surely, in many places, they are not respected.

Indeed, my friend. The laws also inherent to dogs, more or less should be these all over the world. But surely, in many places, they are not respected.
It is like this, each country has its laws and regulations but still it is the life of a dog and not a product or a service that is provided. They should take with more conscience the business of dogs as in some countries. With their care, vaccinations, feeding, etc.

Dog breeding business to sell is not an illegal business since you are not breeding it in an open place, its the most lucrative business I have ever seen because in 2 - 3 month they will give birth and you will start selling.

Selling of different dog breed is never illegal and you can make a lot of money just by donating your dog for cross breeding talkless of selling a cross breeded dog. It is very legitimate.

It is like this, each country has its laws and regulations but still it is the life of a dog and not a product or a service that is provided. They should take with more conscience the business of dogs as in some countries. With their care, vaccinations, feeding, etc.
I totally agree with you, dearest friend.
Animals, as well the trees, (which I told you about a few months ago), are all living creatures. But unfortunately both these living species, are not respected!😭😭

I have never come across a country or place where breeding dogs and selling of dogs is a crime. It is a very legal type of business if you want to go into it please do

Dogs selling is highly profitable in my area. While some people use the dogs as a means of securing their houses and properties. Other see it as a loyal friend they can walk with. All the same, it is very lucrative a business.

I had two dogs, ascential dogs, but illness cost me losing my two beautiful dogs. Since then I've never tried owning another. But soon, I'll be buying another dog, this time, it will be Germain Shepherd or cocaicean.

I totally agree with you, dearest friend.
Animals, as well the trees, (which I told you about a few months ago), are all living creatures. But unfortunately both these living species, are not respected!😭😭
That's right, in my country they are very strict with the cutting and burning of trees, if they are not authorized they go to jail. The same thing happens with animals, they must follow the requirements in terms of safeguarding their life, their food and their health, apart from the sale of these that I have already described above.

In some places eating dog is legal and some areas illegal, somethings can't be changed or stopped,it's all preference, animal rights cannot touch some parts of this world so, the practice of breeding dogs for consumption is still on.

That's right, in my country they are very strict with the cutting and burning of trees, if they are not authorized they go to jail. The same thing happens with animals, they must follow the requirements in terms of safeguarding their life, their food and their health, apart from the sale of these that I have already described above.
Trees and animals are living creatures and both must be absolutely respected letting them live.
Therefore It is absolutely necessary in all over the world, increase remarkably the penalties for those who do not!!

Trees and animals are living creatures and both must be absolutely respected letting them live.
Therefore It is absolutely necessary in all over the world, increase remarkably the penalties for those who do not!!
I agree with you, although it is somewhat difficult to be fulfilled this would be very good for everyone. Although I don't have dogs for different reasons at the moment, all my life I have had one as a companion, I love trees and plants. But each country has its own regulations.

Well concerning your question on if the breeding of dogs to sell them is legal or illegal in my country, well as far as i know, dog breeding in my country is very legal and a very profitable business or venture, that brings huge returns

I agree with you, although it is somewhat difficult to be fulfilled this would be very good for everyone. Although I don't have dogs for different reasons at the moment, all my life I have had one as a companion, I love trees and plants. But each country has its own regulations.
Well, we also have a dog at home, but frankly they wanted to take my mother and my brother more than anything else. This is because I don't know how to domesticate dogs. But having said that, I still love and respect dogs like all animals.
Now I'm trying to do something for the safeguard of the trees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back