What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

Dog is one of the best pet to breed, it is very much profitable when you have the best breed. You can sell them at tender age, or anytime with better amount.

Whenever it comes to animal a there is a reason or not to abuse them so if you are not in a good condition to take good care of them it's better you hand them to the authorities that can actually take very good care of them in order to avoid getting into Court issues.

Dog breeding for sale is a legal business. It is classified under animal health and production,a branch of agricultural science. It is a very lucrative business but a sensitive one. Sensitive because the dogs must be well catered for and not malnourished to get very attractive puppies for sale.
Well you have said it all, I didn't even know about the information you have given above. I personally breed dogs for sale and the business is quite lucrative if you are lucky.

I think it is illegal here in my country but I'm not really sure, in such business I just believe that you need to register with a trusted government organisation before you are given the permission to do so, some countries do not accept it .

You could only make a lot of money from this type of business if you're in the western country but here in Africa people do not really valued the special breed of dogs and some people do not have the money for its maintenance.

It's legal here in my country and as far as I'm concern it is a lucrative business that fetched a lot of money because of how people patronized it nowadays and also looking at how the dog breed look more attractive.

I don't know the rules and regulation of my country concerning breeding of dogs, I think it might be illegal in some country. you really need to know the rules of your country before you think of engaging in a business that the government considered illegal.

In my home country, there is a great demand for European and American dog breed. There are a lot of kennel club that breeds dogs and sell puppies.

Dogs breeding is not an illegal business in my country and so many people are making a lot of money from it. In my neighborhood where I lives, there is a dog in almost every houses.

Dogs breeding is not an illegal business in my country and so many people are making a lot of money from it. In my neighborhood where I lives, there is a dog in almost every houses.
Yes it's true, even here in Nigeria it is not a legal business but can be profitable in a location that you are free to do with, here you are only allowed to import foreign dog breeds and keep as pets and security.

You might need to get the permission of the government before you start doing this type of business ,there are illegal dog breed depending on your country that you needs avoid.

In my country dog breeding and sales is legal, to my knowledge it is a very lucrative business but like all business has its own risk. The major disease that plagues them when they are small is called Pavo.

Dog breeding is not illegal in my country and can be be a lucrative business in some cities than others due to their laws and religious believes.

As a matter of fact I love dogs especially the exotic breeds. Breeding dogs for sale is the most lucrative business I would really like to engage myself in one day. It's lucrative and promising and I don't think it's illegal either.
Most times most of the dog we are using over here are imported dogs and it is not breed in our country but some of them are always so dangerous and they must be stored in cage.

Maybe there might be some cultural reasons why dog selling might not be legal in some communities, I have never seen where it is illegal to sell dogs though anywhere

Dog breeding business is a good business provided that you live in a city or neighborhood that loves and won dogs or else it will be a poor business for you.

It isn't illegal in my country so long you do the proper documentation required by the government. You also need to know much about dogs to succeed.

In my country it's very legal, theres absolutely nothing wrong with it. However there are several breeds that may be illegal to bring to the country. The challenge is who will buy. Pets are not really adored in this part of the world

I believe that the dog breeding business is a kind of business that would be great in different locations, I know in my country some people like digs and others don't so a dog business would only boom in an are where they like dogs

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back