What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

Dog breeding performed for business endeavors is legal by all means. Many dog breeders differentiate themselves from ordinary dog owners when their sole intention is to produce quality specimens to then trade against money, or specific perks

In my country it's never illegal , people usually breeds dog and they get paid at the end for doing so , because they would sell for a huge amount after raising the dog to a huge growth level

Dog breeding in my country is legal but most people do not like dog because my country comprise both Christian and Muslim living together in harmony,and the Muslim do not allow dog touch them but dog breeding and selling if it is legal

I didn't actually know that dog breeding could be illegal in some countries but in my country, dog breeding is not illegal as you can breed any specie of dogs but you have to be careful so that your dogs don't encroach on other people's lives and properties.

I didn't actually know that dog breeding could be illegal in some countries but in my country, dog breeding is not illegal as you can breed any specie of dogs but you have to be careful so that your dogs don't encroach on other people's lives and properties.
I'm very sure that in some countries they eat dog as food and it can be a reason why in some part, they ban anything that's linked to dog businesses.

It is very lucrative in my country. And there are no known laws that I know that prohibits the selling and consumption of dog as meat .

this a good business, you can make good money out of it, selling different breeds of dogs is a live stock business.many people likes dogs you can use this opportunity to get money.

Selling of dogs is a legal business and very nice business this business will really give you huge of money, you should consider dogs business as a good business.

Even though I am not into dog breeding at the moment, but I do know that it is a very lucrative business if properly done. One must make sure to do enough research to find out how the business works before going into it. And as for whether this business is legal or not will depend on a particular country. It is legal in my country.

It is very lucrative in my country. And there are no known laws that I know that prohibits the selling and consumption of dog as meat .
Seriously the kind of breed of dogs that you can get into which is very expensive is what makes a lot of people go into the business in my country today.

Dog breeding is legal over here since those who are engaging in it are not disarming the puppies. Dog is the favourite pet for most people and they like puppies more. Just make sure you establish dog breeding business in a place where there is a lot of demand for dogs.

Dog breeding is legal over here since those who are engaging in it are not disarming the puppies. Dog is the favourite pet for most people and they like puppies more. Just make sure you establish dog breeding business in a place where there is a lot of demand for dogs.
It's still the same thing over here as well when it comes to dog 🐶 breeding business as long as you have a business license to do your dog business.

It's still the same thing over here as well when it comes to dog 🐶 breeding business as long as you have a business license to do your dog business.
Yes it is very important to get licence from the appropriate authority before someone could establish a dog breeding business over here to. the government also care about the life of animals and they want to know how the breeders are treating them.

Yes it is very important to get licence from the appropriate authority before someone could establish a dog breeding business over here to. the government also care about the life of animals and they want to know how the breeders are treating them.
Yeah, the business license is what makes it an official business for you to do the business, otherwise it would be tagged that you are doing something illegal.

I have seen people in my country doing such a business, so I guess that it is legal. But I guess you must first do some documentation and maybe registeration of the business. All in all, do your research first before starting such a business.

I do not like this kind of business, but many people in my country are involved in this kind of business. Most of the people in my country do not own dogs and they do this for hygienic reasons.

As much as I believe that this is a very good business, I have never really purchased any dog from those that are doing it because my family has a breeding dog that we take its puppies from whenever we need one.

Dog breeding business is profitable. You can also run dog adoption and dog hostel to make more money for yourself. You just need to obtain licence from the appropriate authority and you are good to go.

Dog breeding business is profitable. You can also run dog adoption and dog hostel to make more money for yourself. You just need to obtain licence from the appropriate authority and you are good to go.
It may be profitable no doubt especially if you are able to breed the type of dog that will be needed by people in your location, but at the same time i don't even know if this is legal over here because I have never seen a company like that before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back