What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

Dog breeding business is profitable. You can also run dog adoption and dog hostel to make more money for yourself. You just need to obtain licence from the appropriate authority and you are good to go.
I personally know a lot of company that I need to dog breeding business which is booming down here because over here in the city of Lagos a lot of big men are interested in buying all those exotic dogs.

Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.
Breeding and sale of dogs is considered legal. And yes, it is a profitable business.
If you intend running this business, take cognizance of the breed of dogs people love to own more, that will enable you make quick sales.

How could anyone term domestic animal breeding as illegal? There's no difference between the dog breeder and the cow breeder.
Animal breeding are for different purposes and dog breeding is for pet and security purposes. Go on bro

Dog business is never an illegal business. It is termed an agricultural business as the owner will acquire some dog breeds and raise them for the sole purpose of making profit. That is where people get a trained dog used as a pet or security

Dog breeding performed for business endeavors is legal by all means. Many dog breeders differentiate themselves from ordinary dog owners when their sole intention is to produce quality specimens to then trade against money, or specific perks
Raising and selling different kinds of breeds of dogs is a good idea to earn a good money. Many people like dogs just use it as a way to earn money.

I've never seen a company in my country engaging in this business before but I believe it is illegal or maybe you need to seek permission from the government before you are allowed to breed dogs... It can really be a profitable business especially if you are breeding the type of dog that will be on high demand

Well I think it is actually very legal and it is also very productive and very lucrative and it brings a lot of income to the table and it can also help one understand dogs more

It is legal to own a dog, sell a dog, or buy a dog in my country and you can even breed dogs in order to create a Hybrid breed. As far as I know, there is no restriction in here as i live in a Tier 3 country. However, the laws in many Tier 1 countries are different.

There some of breed of dogs that are illegal in the country, one must try to stay away from this inorder not to break the law. There's no problem breading dogs as long as the breed is legal

It depends on your country. Iny country, dog breeding is legal especially if one has the necessary documents needed for the business. It is a lucrative business, alot of people purchase dogs for different purposes.

Selling of dogs and various breed is legal as far as I know in my country, expect it is used for malicious purpose and it will be harmful to anthropology who means Human race as a whole. It's a good and lucrative business to venture into.
For the fact that I love dogs it is something that I cannot see myself do as a business by selling them for any reason whatsoever because my conscience will not allow it.

Indeed, you have updated us with great information. Youre right, and at the same time it is easy to get a client nowadays because of internet and media platforms. Just post the picture of the dogs you are selling online, for sure someone will inquire and buy.
There is nothing illegal about dog breeding business in my country because a lot of people actually advertise it online and they are making decent number of sales on daily basis because people actually love dogs.

Dog breeding business is a good and lucrative business most especially if yiubare breeding foreign dog which just only one dog can earn you a fortune , and i think its a legit business.

Dog breeding and production isba very lucrative business and totally legal. Just get a pure breed, ensure quality of breeds you are selling are top notch because that's the only way to keep a steady and good reputation in the industry
It is actually why a lot of people who do crossbreeding when it comes to dog always have a better sales when it comes to what they have as the breed of dogs they sell.

It's not illegal in my country but before you venture into such business you must do your market research and be sure of your target market, if you know how to reach dog lovers, then you're in for some cool dough as it's a profitable business
Some people actually eat dogs in my country which is something that I find very disgusting because I truly feel that dogs are close to human beings because of the way there to us

I can't even phantom out how someone could possibly tag this kind of business as being illegal in any way. Infact, that's my dream business offline and around here, it very legitimate and lucrative business although I can't say same for other countries.

I can't even phantom out how someone could possibly tag this kind of business as being illegal in any way. Infact, that's my dream business offline and around here, it very legitimate and lucrative business although I can't say same for other countries.
As far as i am concerned , dog breeding business is a legitimate business under the law since dog breeding does not include the use of hard drug , the people I know breeding dog for business purpose at making huge profit.

Selling of dogs and various breed is legal as far as I know in my country, expect it is used for malicious purpose and it will be harmful to anthropology who means Human race as a whole. It's a good and lucrative business to venture into.
I actually know very well that selling dogs is a legitimate business but for someone like me who love dogs so much it is going to be very difficult for me to sell them which is why I don't even sell my puppies.

It's not illegal in my country but before you venture into such business you must do your market research and be sure of your target market, if you know how to reach dog lovers, then you're in for some cool dough as it's a profitable business
One thing which I actually found out recently is that there are some breed of dogs that are very expensive compared to others that are relatively really cheap.

As far as i am concerned , dog breeding business is a legitimate business under the law since dog breeding does not include the use of hard drug , the people I know breeding dog for business purpose at making huge profit.
Laughs. I can't see the connection between a dog and a drug, maybe because they sound alike but there's really a yawning gap between the two words. I think the thread topic should be, is dog breeding business profitable in your area? Lol.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back