What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

I would like to think so. I think selling dogs could be a good business provided it is legal in your country. I have seen some prices for some dog breeds, some are so expensive, my guess would be that the business could be profitable.

I am not living in an Islamic government country so it is legal to sel dog breed in my city and the country at large. They are lots of demand for Labrador dogs breed over here. The reason is that they are suitable for security purpose and lot of security company are demanding for it.

I am not living in an Islamic government country so it is legal to sel dog breed in my city and the country at large. They are lots of demand for Labrador dogs breed over here. The reason is that they are suitable for security purpose and lot of security company are demanding for it.
Dog breeding business to sell is a legitimate business and a good business that brings money but i guess the business cannot work in the Muslim or Islamic countries because they don't rear dog,

Dog breeding business to sell is a legitimate business and a good business that brings money but i guess the business cannot work in the Muslim or Islamic countries because they don't rear dog,
You are very correct pertaining to Islamic country. The same thing goes for pork rearing and selling in those countries as it is not allowed. Pork consumption is forbidden in Islamic society. The same thing goes for buying and selling of alcoholic drinks.

There is nothing wrong with such business dog breeding business is a legal business, is also a nice business I don't think that there is any country that won't support the business.

There is nothing wrong with such business dog breeding business is a legal business, is also a nice business I don't think that there is any country that won't support the business.
Muslim countries don't allow anyone to engage in dog business. Dog is forbidden in Islam so they are not going to allow any business that associate with something forbidden. Dog rearing is not permitted in a country where Sharia law is being used and practice.

here in my country Nigeria, dog breeding is not illegal, you can buy, sell, rear, and even kill dog for food although some cities do that while some don't including mine. But the crux of the matter is that dog breeding is not a crime here
It is actually the killing part of dogs that I don't really enjoy about the way people go about it in my country because I don't see the reason why such an innocent animal can be condemned to that kind of treatment.
here in my country Nigeria, dog breeding is not illegal, you can buy, sell, rear, and even kill dog for food although some cities do that while some don't including mine. But the crux of the matter is that dog breeding is not a crime here
It is actually the killing part of dogs that I don't really enjoy about the way people go about it in my country because I don't see the reason why such an innocent animal can be condemned to that kind of treatment.

I've actually visited a particular state called akwa-ibom in my country where they eat dog meat as an ordinary meat which is something that I find very disgusting.

I've actually visited a particular state called akwa-ibom in my country where they eat dog meat as an ordinary meat which is something that I find very disgusting.
One of the state where they eat dog consequently is in akwa-ibom state and ondo state in Nigeria and dog breeding over there is a bood way for dog breeders to make money .

I don't know if this is legal in my country or not , but some people are doing it and from all indication this business is so profitable most especially for those that lives in Lagos and Abuja here in Nigeria.

I don't know if this is legal in my country or not , but some people are doing it and from all indication this business is so profitable most especially for those that lives in Lagos and Abuja here in Nigeria.
You are right. Even here in my location a lot of people are doing it. It will be a profitable business but I don't know if the government legally allowed people to breeds dog or they are just doing it in secret

You are right. Even here in my location a lot of people are doing it. It will be a profitable business but I don't know if the government legally allowed people to breeds dog or they are just doing it in secret
Yes it is very much profitable , I have seen on nairaland how some people are advertising different dog breeds for sale and I can imagine the price they are adding. More expensive than what I was expecting.

There's nothing illegal in dog breeding and selling of dog business so far you are doing your business in the right and lawful way , dog breeding and selling is a lucrative business most especially foreign dog.

Yes it is very much profitable , I have seen on nairaland how some people are advertising different dog breeds for sale and I can imagine the price they are adding. More expensive than what I was expecting.
I know of nairaland but I only visited there to feed myself with current affairs and news but never have the time to check out other section of the platform. The front page is my favourite

I know of nairaland but I only visited there to feed myself with current affairs and news but never have the time to check out other section of the platform. The front page is my favourite
A lot of people have been advertising about dogs there but I don't know how legit those advertisement are and if that is exactly the type of breed they are actually talking about or they just want to scam people.

Dog breeding business is always a legit business which brings in a huge amount of fortune , because I have seen just one puppy of foreign breed been sold at the price of #150,000 which is around $320

It depends on country laws, and every country has specific laws for almost everything. In my home country, it is perfectly legal to breed and sell domestic animals, including dogs. However, out law prohibits keeping and trading wild animals. However, in terms of ethics, it might be inappropriate to separate puppies from their mother and sell them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back