What's new

Dog Breeding Business To Sell, Is it Legal or Illegal?

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.

The business is very lucrative and profitable. It an be categorized under livestock production. It’s one of the most profitable business around the world. It yields more profits provided you offer training services for the dogs. Recently, a football player Hugo lloris bought a trained security dog for £15,000. That’s a huge amount for a dog.

Selling of dogs and various breed is legal as far as I know in my country, expect it is used for malicious purpose and it will be harmful to anthropology who means Human race as a whole. It's a good and lucrative business to venture into.

Dog breeding for sale is a legal business. It is classified under animal health and production,a branch of agricultural science. It is a very lucrative business but a sensitive one. Sensitive because the dogs must be well catered for and not malnourished to get very attractive puppies for sale.

The business is very lucrative and profitable. It an be categorized under livestock production. It’s one of the most profitable business around the world. It yields more profits provided you offer training services for the dogs. Recently, a football player Hugo lloris bought a trained security dog for £15,000. That’s a huge amount for a dog.
You are right, and there are different reasons why people buy dogs. As you mentioned he bought a dog to train it to become his security dog. Thats a good decision that he will train the dog as his added security because that will never betray.👍

Is selling of various breeds of dogs as a business, is it legal or can they be considered illegal even if they have legal documents? If it is legal, is it a profitable business? And what should be considered in case you plan to do this kind of business? Share you insights about this topic and feel free to leave comment.
It's not illegal in my country but before you venture into such business you must do your market research and be sure of your target market, if you know how to reach dog lovers, then you're in for some cool dough as it's a profitable business

It's not illegal in my country but before you venture into such business you must do your market research and be sure of your target market, if you know how to reach dog lovers, then you're in for some cool dough as it's a profitable business
Indeed, you have updated us with great information. Youre right, and at the same time it is easy to get a client nowadays because of internet and media platforms. Just post the picture of the dogs you are selling online, for sure someone will inquire and buy.

I have never seen a country that have criminalize the sales and breeding of sales in their country. This is a good business most especially if you have a good strategy on how to get started and by various type of breeds for sale

It is a legal business in my area. A friend of mine is doing this particular business and he has sold a lot of species of breeded dogs. He breed both native and foreign dogs. I bought a German Shepherd from him recently.

Dog breeding and production isba very lucrative business and totally legal. Just get a pure breed, ensure quality of breeds you are selling are top notch because that's the only way to keep a steady and good reputation in the industry

Why on earth would anyone tag dog business illegal? Please @iamgroot, do not mind what people say. If you have a plan to do this, you can succeed. You should have an environment where the dog will live comfortably and you can start.

here in my country Nigeria, dog breeding is not illegal, you can buy, sell, rear, and even kill dog for food although some cities do that while some don't including mine. But the crux of the matter is that dog breeding is not a crime here

Dog breeding business in my country is legal. The people into the business are making good cash without having to tax to the government. All that is required is to get a large expanse of land and a good cage to keep them safe from danger when they are small.

I guess it is a
I guess it is a legal business right here in my country,because I never see a place where they trained dog to sell and police or taskforce go their to disturb them ever since have grown up like this..

It just that someone who are into the kind of a business need to build a well strong cage for them to live in,and train them in a way they will be friendly to human and I guess it is a profitable business those who were into it do say that although am not into the business..

It is not illegal as far as there are no gives attached to the business. Down here in my country, most dog dealers do not pay tax because they home breed at home and sell through online contacts. Just few are registered dog breeding business, where they have an office for official dealings and they are recognized by the government and the public.

I was beginning to wonder why something so nice and wonderful would ever be illegal, seeing that no harm is being caused by any one. Breeding and rearing of dogs is totally legal and a very lucrative business anyone can be involved in.

Many dog breeders distinguish themselves from regular dog owners when their sole purpose is to produce standard specimens that can then be traded for money, or by picking up specific ingredients (for example litter). )۔ There is nothing wrong with raising dogs as a business

I think it depends on the animal rights in your country. Sales of dog breeds is legal in my country, although not all states practice it. People even set up stores where they sell and different breeds but I think it is regulated.

This your trend question kept me thinking for some seconds, I have not really here were dog business breading has been debated if it is legal or illegal business. Fog breading has always been legal and profitable business.

You are right, and there are different reasons why people buy dogs. As you mentioned he bought a dog to train it to become his security dog. Thats a good decision that he will train the dog as his added security because that will never betray.👍
You understand the drift!🤝 Most dog breeders have training facilities for dogs in order to boost their profits. A trained dog will cost More than double of an untrained dog. Also dog business is a legal business in my country. However some countries do not allow this as its see. illegal in their location

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back