What's new

Does your work allow a radio or tv to be on? Or no distractions?

Well, there might be certain workplaces where they may allow you to use radio when it comes to break time, so the policy may differ under many different kinds of circumstances and workplace settings. It also depends a lot on the kind of employee you are and nature of the job.

We can do whatever we want whenever we are at break. When I mean anything, it's whatever that doesn't cause problems at work for the business or other workers. Playing music with your smartphone or watching movies at the time is never a problem.

Well, there might be certain workplaces where they may allow you to use radio when it comes to break time, so the policy may differ under many different kinds of circumstances and workplace settings. It also depends a lot on the kind of employee you are and nature of the job.

There is no kind of business out there that is going to prevent you from making use of your phone to do any kind of thing that you want to do or even play music with your MP3 if it is something that you normally come to work with as long as it is what you are doing during your break time. Once the break is over, you are prohibited from doing that kind of thing within your working hours

There is no kind of business out there that is going to prevent you from making use of your phone to do any kind of thing that you want to do or even play music with your MP3 if it is something that you normally come to work with as long as it is what you are doing during your break time. Once the break is over, you are prohibited from doing that kind of thing within your working hours

I am not sure if there are any kind of specific rules related to this. However, there are many employees who may be allowed to use MP3 players or phones during the break time. There are many people who also smoke cigarettes during the break time and i am sure that this is quite worse than using phone for sure!

I am not sure if there are any kind of specific rules related to this. However, there are many employees who may be allowed to use MP3 players or phones during the break time. There are many people who also smoke cigarettes during the break time and i am sure that this is quite worse than using phone for sure!

Well, if it is allowed to smoke cigarettes within the working premises especially in the cafeteria where people are also eating together, then I don't think anyone is going to stop you if you want to do that during your break time. But if it is not allowed to smoke anywhere within the working premises, there is no way you are going to be allowed to do it during your break time.

We can do whatever we want whenever we are at break. When I mean anything, it's whatever that doesn't cause problems at work for the business or other workers. Playing music with your smartphone or watching movies at the time is never a problem.

This may depend on the policies of the company. According to certain companies, you cannot do whatever you want. For example, there was I company that never allowed their employees to go out of the building during the break time. Apart from that, they were allowed to spend time on the terrace of the building.

This may depend on the policies of the company. According to certain companies, you cannot do whatever you want. For example, there was I company that never allowed their employees to go out of the building during the break time. Apart from that, they were allowed to spend time on the terrace of the building.

If going out the company's building is against the company's policy, all of their staff will abide by it. There may be a good reason why companies makes such policy, it's best known to them. There might be security risk they are trying to prevent by implementing this rule.

Well, that sounds like a prison to me and not a workplace. What's going to be the reason why a company wouldn't allow any of their employees to leave the workplace after they have turned in for work and not even in their break time too?

Well, that sounds like a prison to me and not a workplace. What's going to be the reason why a company wouldn't allow any of their employees to leave the workplace after they have turned in for work and not even in their break time too?

This was really strange and this was also one of the main reasons why I left that workplace. They had strange polices. Having said that, I have also worked in a different branch of that same company and they used to allow their employees to go out. It was quite strange. However, they used to pressurise their employees and this was also one of the biggest reasons why many people left that company.

This was really strange and this was also one of the main reasons why I left that workplace. They had strange polices. Having said that, I have also worked in a different branch of that same company and they used to allow their employees to go out. It was quite strange. However, they used to pressurise their employees and this was also one of the biggest reasons why many people left that company.

Companies should always allow their employees freedom to do some certain things especially when it is their break time. It's just like some companies will not allow their workers to play music during working hours because of distraction, they are supposed to allow them to express themselves whenever they are having their break, so that they can really use it to relax because that is the essence of having a break.

@Heatman - I think that in many cases, many companies' managers could be control freak and they like to utilise their powers in order to gain an upper hand over their employees under all circumstances. This might be one of the main reasons why many people may find it hard to work undern such kind of managers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back