What's new

Does your job allow you to take time for your beliefs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're religious, you may have certain things you do every day. I am not really religious these days, but I know a lot of people have differing beliefs and each person has every right to praise their own gods. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is this, does your jobs or business allow you or the employees to take time for their beliefs? Can you pray on the job? I know Muslim people often pray at certain hours. So I think it's good to accommodate those who have different beliefs or beliefs in general.

Nearly all jobs I worked at didn't do that. I'm not sure if it's something that's important, but I say this without saying religion isn't important. Well, what I mean is that you get bathroom breaks, so why not pray at the same time?

I am aware of the fact that some religions demand people to pray in the middle of the day, however, I have never worked in a company where there were people from different faiths. Since all the workers and the boss belonged to the same faith, there were never issues related to practicing faith. By the way, I am not a very devout person.

It depends. If your job owner is someone who has a relationship with God then he will allow employees to make priers in the work position next to their PC or go to the place of prier. If he is someone who does not have a relationship with God and believes that job is more important than God, then he will not allow such practice. Generally, I do not renew my contract of work if I face a second kind of employer in my life.

I also believe that there should be such services everywhere, because in my opinion, the faith of Muslims is treated much more seriously in the world than Christianity, because if they have to perform a prayer, then no one does, however, when I, being a Christian, asked my boss to come 2 hours later to work because it was a holiday and it was quite big, so I was banned because they said the church would not go anywhere, you can go another time.

I also believe that there should be such services everywhere, because in my opinion, the faith of Muslims is treated much more seriously in the world than Christianity, because if they have to perform a prayer, then no one does, however, when I, being a Christian, asked my boss to come 2 hours later to work because it was a holiday and it was quite big, so I was banned because they said the church would not go anywhere, you can go another time.
This is a true example of someone who has no relationship with God and believes work is more crucial than a religious background. I do not like to continue working with such persons.

My work place allows religious practice in the morning but aside that, just know there will be no other time given to practice any prayer or something relative to that.

Nearly all jobs I worked at didn't do that. I'm not sure if it's something that's important, but I say this without saying religion isn't important. Well, what I mean is that you get bathroom breaks, so why not pray at the same time?
Sadly some jobs won't allow workers to take time for their religion, but I believe some rules allow people to do their prayers and such in a private room.

And I suppose you could use your break to do your prayers. But there are some religions that have a specific prayer time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back