What's new

Does your business have to pay a lot of business taxes?

Does your business have to pay a lot on business taxes? Since I'm self employed and work as a freelancer, I am double taxed. Once for being a worker and again for running my own business. Being self employed sucks for that reason, because the taxes are royally a pain to deal with, as you have to save up enough to pay off your taxes at the end of the year.

Anyway, if you own a business for sure, you will probably be responsible for even more taxes. Do you have to pay a lot when running a business?
I only do online business and I do notbhave any tax to pay. I will also begin an offline business very soon and I will begin to pay some taxes by then. That is very sure.

The government of my courtry doesn't bother small businesses much with taxes. So I am not over burdened with taxes as a business owner. It is those big businesses that publish their financials that they really go after when it comes to taxes.

For now, I am not paying any tax directly to government. I work online offering writing job and posting on forum. As a freelancer from American, you'll paid tax as a freelancer. But if you're from third tier countries, you won't pay.

Business should not pay a lot of task since the working capital is very low and it has number of customers they satisfied in the business. There should be regulations and agency that will fight for the right of business concerning paying same task with big companies or paying high task rate.

As for me and can't really say much about paying taxes, because I don't really know if I pay taxes or not, the way it works in my country I have no idea.

The size of your business and the volume of sales you record on daily basis will determine the amount of tax you have to pay. I think that is how it is done in so many countries of the world.

For now, I am not paying any tax directly to government. I work online offering writing job and posting on forum. As a freelancer from American, you'll paid tax as a freelancer. But if you're from third tier countries, you won't pay.

This is something that most small businesses are truly looking forward to the situation where by they are not forced to pay so many taxes to the government. But it is not the reality in our country today, because they are all forced to pay taxes.

This is something that most small businesses are truly looking forward to the situation where by they are not forced to pay so many taxes to the government. But it is not the reality in our country today, because they are all forced to pay taxes.
sometimes it depends on the location of the business. There are some streets businesses in this part of the world that does not pay taxes at all. They only pay rent for their shops and not taxes to the government.

Your business does not have to pay a lot of business tax. I think this should be dependent on the type of business you operate. If the tax is too much for your business, Then there should be a way to lay complaint concerning it.

Your business does not have to pay a lot of business tax. I think this should be dependent on the type of business you operate. If the tax is too much for your business, Then there should be a way to lay complaint concerning it.
In some countries paying of taxes is a must for any business venture whether it is small or not. that is why it mostly favours the big businesses and small businesses do not really succeed.

As for me and can't really say much about paying taxes, because I don't really know if I pay taxes or not, the way it works in my country I have no idea.
You should know if you're paying tax. Tax is a little money to government every from part of your salary or business profit. Another type of tax you indirectly pay to government when you buy some product. Part of the money you paid for some product in your country goes to government purse indirectly.

In some countries paying of taxes is a must for any business venture whether it is small or not. that is why it mostly favours the big businesses and small businesses do not really succeed.
Yeah, Paying taxes is compulsory for every businesses whether small or big. But I think it would be more convenient if both small and big businesses are not charged the same amount for Tax.

Depending on their business structure and location, businesses must pay taxes on their income and additional levies. Overall, a business's tax burden is determined by a number of elements, such as its size, revenue, and organizational structure.

You should know if you're paying tax. Tax is a little money to government every from part of your salary or business profit. Another type of tax you indirectly pay to government when you buy some product. Part of the money you paid for some product in your country goes to government purse indirectly.
Ok thanks for the piece of knowledge, I don't know anything about this I think that's because I don't own a business or earn salaries, that means every business individual pays hes or her task.

In my country, you are not taxed separately as a business and as a person. That only happens if you are running a limited liability business. For small and medium business owners, you pay your tax only as a business person.

Yeah, Paying taxes is compulsory for every businesses whether small or big. But I think it would be more convenient if both small and big businesses are not charged the same amount for Tax.
There is no way big businesses and small businesses will be taxed the same amount. The amount of profit you generate in the business will determine the amount of money you are going to pay as taxes.

Actually the payment of taxes sometimes, depends on the status, size of the business and also the government policies of the issue of tax payments.

There is differences in the level of tax payments.

There is no way big businesses and small businesses will be taxed the same amount. The amount of profit you generate in the business will determine the amount of money you are going to pay as taxes.
That is not true though.
Different countries have different tax laws, So it is actually possible for both small and big business to be charged same.
In some countries, If you are not a citizen you would be charged more.

Actually the payment of taxes sometimes, depends on the status, size of the business and also the government policies of the issue of tax payments.

There is differences in the level of tax payments.
I think in some countries there is fixed percentage of taxes you need to pay for your business. In some countries it is fixated at about 20% of the total profit every single month.

What I love about my business is the fact that it is not highly regulated in Africa . This gives us the opportunity to venture without getting taxed and it is really wonderful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back