What's new

Does your business have to pay a lot of business taxes?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does your business have to pay a lot on business taxes? Since I'm self employed and work as a freelancer, I am double taxed. Once for being a worker and again for running my own business. Being self employed sucks for that reason, because the taxes are royally a pain to deal with, as you have to save up enough to pay off your taxes at the end of the year.

Anyway, if you own a business for sure, you will probably be responsible for even more taxes. Do you have to pay a lot when running a business?

Does your business have to pay a lot on business taxes? Since I'm self employed and work as a freelancer, I am double taxed. Once for being a worker and again for running my own business. Being self employed sucks for that reason, because the taxes are royally a pain to deal with, as you have to save up enough to pay off your taxes at the end of the year.

Anyway, if you own a business for sure, you will probably be responsible for even more taxes. Do you have to pay a lot when running a business?

There are many businessmen who are paying a lots of taxes. The fact of the matter is that they have to pay taxes. tax evasion would lead to closure of their business.

There are many businessmen who are paying a lots of taxes. The fact of the matter is that they have to pay taxes. tax evasion would lead to closure of their business.

It is one of the difficult challenges of small businesses in my country because our government are so hell bent on making them pay taxes that will put their business in a very difficult position and whenever they try not to pay those taxes, they will be in serious problem.

Well I think the payment of taxes depends on the kind of business you do and also your location.

Some countries impose compulsory taxes to all business in the country regardless of your income.

I dont really pay much tax because it's not a big company business.

No not at all, I don't have a business at the moment, but I'm thinking of getting one very soon, starting up a business is something I always wanted, it helps a lot.
Well if you want to start up a business I'll advise you to have the knowledge of what you are doing first, this will help you a lot in terms of earning money online.

For now, i do not own a business of my own so i do not have to pay any tax. I hope my business is not taxed too much if i finally decide to start a business of my own.

In my country, businesses pay alot of business taxes. If you decide to start and operate a business in my country you must prepare your business to be the government's bank I must say that.

You should know before you start the business that you will pay taxes, and the percentage depends on the income of the business. So it is something to be prepared for.

Well sometimes the issue of tax payments, depends on the state or the level of your income most especially the nature of the business.

The payment of tax, depends on the policies of the government and I don't pay more than I earned.

tax evasion is a criminal offence in so many countries and the purnishment you can get, can be very severe , in some case you would serve jail term and your business approval taken from you.

Yes, having the knowledge is the first thing we are expected to go for before any other thing, I always try my possible Best to see I have the knowledge before starting up anything.
You are right Sir, if you have the knowledge of what you are doing it's going to help you a lot, most people don't have idea on what they are doing that's why.

My only source of income right now is online work and that is not taxed here in my country. The only time I pay taxes is when I buy things, which is something normal. So I can't say I have trouble of paying so much taxes.

We do pay taxes on my country and my business also received some taxes charge almost every year so there is nothing wrong with that but recently I think the charges for my offline business become so high to the extent I have to file a dispute for that and it was reduced for any of my activity online am not getting charged for tax

Well if you want to start up a business I'll advise you to have the knowledge of what you are doing first, this will help you a lot in terms of earning money online.
Anybody that is interested in going into a business must be knowledgeable if he or she wants to succeed. It is also important to understand the taxation policies of the place you are starting the business in.

You are right Sir, if you have the knowledge of what you are doing it's going to help you a lot, most people don't have idea on what they are doing that's why.
That's not enough, if you really want to make it online an also be successful, you need to have a lot of things, having the knowledge an skills set is not enough.

How much tax I should pay depends on sales volume and the type of business. I own small businesses and I pay small tax. I pay for business renewal license as well as sales tax, which is not much.

Well at the moment, my business don't pay much of tax even though similar business of my kind that exist in the city, pays high amount of tax but due to my location, I am not much considered in terms of tax.

It is one of the difficult challenges of small businesses in my country because our government are so hell bent on making them pay taxes that will put their business in a very difficult position and whenever they try not to pay those taxes, they will be in serious problem.

The main problem is that there are many people who pay taxes in my country. However, they never receive the benefits of those taxes in the first place. The taxation system in here is really different from western countries.

In my country, businesses pay alot of business taxes. If you decide to start and operate a business in my country you must prepare your business to be the government's bank I must say that.

This is part of the biggest challenges that most small businesses face in my country as well because our government are always too greedy when it comes to taxing those businesses and making it very difficult for them to survive.

All business pay tax but when it comes to much paying of tax it depend on the kind of business whether it is service limited company or private company or sole proprietorship.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back