What's new

Does the time of year effect sales?

I may not be able to buy perishable products and most importantly we don't use perishable product all the time and even if we do it is always on minor quantities compared to products that are not perishable in which we use in huge quantities.

I think that we do use perishable products all the time. For example, food is a kind of perishable item and it cannot be stored at all. It could be stored for a really short period of time.

I think that we do use perishable products all the time. For example, food is a kind of perishable item and it cannot be stored at all. It could be stored for a really short period of time.
Most of the perishable food are generally cheap during the rainy season because its their season and during the dry season. The foods like apples and vegetables are costly because of their season .

I don't really know much about sales, but I do know that the seasons typically have an impact on the prices and sales of agricultural products. For instance, palm oil is more expensive during its season, so people choose to hoard it rather than sell it.

Most of the perishable food are generally cheap during the rainy season because its their season and during the dry season. The foods like apples and vegetables are costly because of their season .

I live in a country where buying cheap, perishable food has now become a fantasy. this is because inflation has crushed the economy in a really awful manner.

Yes time of year also affect sales because during some seasons, especially some food stuff do not grow and you that will also affect your sale because there will be no such food for sale

The time and season of the year effect the turnover of goods and services . It is no longer strange that at specific moment in time some goods will sell very quickly. These are special occasions like Christmas etc.

The time of the year definitely affects the sales of product in the market , for example the price of cocoa is normally low during its season but the price normally sprung up during the off season .

The time and season of the year effect the turnover of goods and services . It is no longer strange that at specific moment in time some goods will sell very quickly. These are special occasions like Christmas etc.

Yes, the fruit business is also seasonal to some extent. As certain kind of fruit are available during certain period only. I literally wait for a whole year for some fruits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back