What's new

Do you wish businesses were more relaxed with their employees?

With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.
I think it is mostly theater parctitioners like me who have the opportunity to do that. We can wear any kind of cloth we like to act a movie as long as it fits in the role we are acting.

For me it will not help when you always allow your employees to be relaxing in there line of duty because it will cause lazy which might lead to fight one day amount the employees.

There's nothing wrong in a business being more relaxed to employees but the major problem is that most of the employees will take this for granted and they will tend to react strangely.
There's nothing wrong in a business being more relaxed to employees but the major problem is that most of the employees will take this for granted and they will tend to react strangely.

With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.
Yes, you don't have to force someone to do what you like because you are his employer, a lot of employer's are making this mistake, this not appropriate as long as the employee is doing well.

Yes, you don't have to force someone to do what you like because you are his employer, a lot of employer's are making this mistake, this not appropriate as long as the employee is doing well.
This is the fundamental truth, it is absolutely essential that you have a way of communicating your vision to your employees without making feel like you are forcing things with them.

Well, I think that flexibility also include leniency as well. If you remain lenient, then it would be a great thing for your employees. Employers should not be excessively strict all the time.
Probably, being excessively strict as a business person is always not advisable. You need to be lenient to an extent in order to get the best out of your employees.

I think every business venture have their rules and regulations. They have a particular way in which they want their employees to dress. It differs from businesses to businesses. I actually have no problem with that though.

I believe that as long as the workers are doing their job respectively the way they are supposed to do it and when they are supposed to do it, I'm sure no one is going to add extra pressure on them with regards to their jobs.

Businesses are serious ventures and with the kind of capital invested in them, you don't expect someone to be playing around with staff in his business. As for me, business time is serious time and no jokes.

I believe that as long as the workers are doing their job respectively the way they are supposed to do it and when they are supposed to do it, I'm sure no one is going to add extra pressure on them with regards to their jobs.
Definitely, if employees are doing their works the way they're supposed to do it, then pressure should not be added because it can confuse them. Only sadistic employers do that in my perspective.

Definitely, businesses need to hire competent employees that would bring the targeted outcome. Without relaxation on employees there is no how the labour outcome can be successful.

Personally, I don't believe that adding unnecessary pressure to your employees is something that is going to help your business because it is going to make them work under tension and that will most likely make them to make mistakes.

I once work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store and i was allowed to dress in the way i wanted as long as it was appropriate. I feel like i would have been very uncomfortable if i was confined to a uniform.

Well if you as an entrepreneur, has a free and a favourable atmosphere with your employees, I think the business will move more smoothly than you don't have.

Simply because all will have confidence to makes suggestions for success.

I have seen this trend too with the many businesses I have worked in. In small businesses, it was so easy to talk with my employers, there was a certain freedom. But big businesses are so strict that you don't even feel free.
It is not all big businesses. It depends on the nature of the bosses. Some bosses see themselves as larger than life and won't open up to relate with anyone. While some are simple to the very basics.

Well I believe everyone or individuals companies, has a different ways through which they administer their business and who will be responsible or to whom the business will be more relaxed.

Some may prefer their customers, and some may prefer their employees.

I think wearing a uniform will be a good decision for employees of different classes. Some people might not be able to buy new clothes for everyday wear. So the idea of wearing a uniform can make it easier for such employees. They won't need to worry about what to wear the next day. It will make them feel more relaxed in their work environment.

When businesses become over strict, it makes it difficult for the staff to discharge their job roles well. That's because they don't have confidence as any little thing can lead to sanctions.

Employees profit from a laid-back workplace, which can boost fulfillment in the workplace and lower stress. Increased productivity can result from a laid-back work environment. While some workers might prefer a laid-back atmosphere at work, bosses must strike a balance between productivity and the demands of the company.

Small organizations have better work cultures compared to bigger organizations. In big organizations we become a cog in the wheel, we are important yet no one accepts our importance. We are just a tool to bring revenue to the company.
With big businesses, the staff are just a means to an end. That's the danger of capitalism. The ultimate aim is profit without due consideration to how it affects the employees working to generate the profits. I genuinely wish businesses were more relaxed and adopt a more humane approach.

Depend the kind of job you are into because almost the company I worked with, I never wear any uniform we only dress very well when going to work, but I seen businesses that always been in uniform, but mine is not like that.

I once work as an apprentice in a fashion designing store and i was allowed to dress in the way i wanted as long as it was appropriate. I feel like i would have been very uncomfortable if i was confined to a uniform.
Well, what you need understand is that every business venture have their rules and regulations. there are some business ventures that wearing uniforms is mandatory and there is nothing you can do about that. You just have to follow the rules to continue working.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back