What's new

Do you wish businesses were more relaxed with their employees?

Small organizations have better work cultures compared to bigger organizations. In big organizations we become a cog in the wheel, we are important yet no one accepts our importance. We are just a tool to bring revenue to the company.

In my opinion employees should be free to do anything that they want until they violate the rules of the company, I will allow my employees to wear anything that they want but it should be fair for working.
Allowing employees to do whatever they like means that they can always disobey the rules and regulations of the business at any time. It is always important for you to remind them of their duties in the business environment.

I think that it all depends on the kind of business. In my country, you must wear a office dress when it comes to applying for a job at banks. This is something that I learned.
When applying for a job in the bank, That is obviously you have to dress in official wears and not just anything. Not only in the bank but I believe in general just to increase your chance of being accepted.

When applying for a job in the bank, That is obviously you have to dress in official wears and not just anything. Not only in the bank but I believe in general just to increase your chance of being accepted.
That is right. Most companies require employees to dress officially as that is the norm. But some small businesses can allow their workers to dress casually.

That is right. Most companies require employees to dress officially as that is the norm. But some small businesses can allow their workers to dress casually.
Yes so many business can allow their employees to address in a casual wears.
But that will still have been regulated to some extent in the sense that you will not be allowed to dress radically.

When it comes to been relaxed as a employee working in a company, I think it depends on how the manager wants, some are expected to do whatever they want to do, most especially when there's Less work.

Making employees wear uniform comes with it's advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I would also encourage people wearing what they want. But there will always be a baseline for the appropriateness. For example, once cannot wear a bikini to work.
You have said it all, but it baffles me the more anytime I see companies and business been strict when it comes to wearing uniform by there staffs. I don't think it's good for company to be strict when it comes to that.

Allowing employees to do whatever they like means that they can always disobey the rules and regulations of the business at any time. It is always important for you to remind them of their duties in the business environment.

Well, I think that the manager should be lenient, but this does not mean that employees are free to do whatever they want. if you are not lenient, then the employees will quite.

Well, I think that the manager should be lenient, but this does not mean that employees are free to do whatever they want. if you are not lenient, then the employees will quite.
Yeah, flexibility is always needed in any business venture when maintaining some level of discipline. that way employees will not be leaving the business venture.

Well I think it depends on the kind of jobs they are into. There are some business enterprise that employees does not wear uniform most especially those in the professional class.

Businesses stand to gain by allowing their staff members more freedom. Open communication, teamwork, and creativity may all flourish in a laid-back setting. Also, it might make workers feel more confident and empowered to speak up and contribute their thoughts. Employee performance can improve when they feel more at ease and confident in their jobs, which can be achieved by creating a laid-back environment.

Yeah, flexibility is always needed in any business venture when maintaining some level of discipline. that way employees will not be leaving the business venture.

Well, I think that flexibility also include leniency as well. If you remain lenient, then it would be a great thing for your employees. Employers should not be excessively strict all the time.

With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.
You are absolutely right,You run a profession business Your employee's dress should be such that he feels comfortable how to better understand your work The address of the employee should be such that the customer is attracted towards your business.

To be honest, my former workplace in a school was much relaxed in terms of dressing. They didn't impose uniforms on staff like other schools around. All you needed to do is just dress corporate. This was largely because the staff were united and we repelled every thing the owner brought that would not favour us.

To be honest, my former workplace in a school was much relaxed in terms of dressing. They didn't impose uniforms on staff like other schools around. All you needed to do is just dress corporate. This was largely because the staff were united and we repelled every thing the owner brought that would not favour us.
That is great. I don't see why teachers should wear uniforms. Just dress corporate and you are good to go. It is really great when workers come together and oppose rules that don't favour them. That creates a great environment to work in.

With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.

It depends on the kind of job those people are doing which if it's something that requires for them to dress in a particular way, they should do so because it offers the business a more presentable way for the general public to see it.

Well is not a bad issue to be free with your employees or feel so relaxed with them at your free time. because sometimes when you are not free with them, it will be very difficult to know what they want and they don't like.

The company should not be too relaxed with their employees because it will enhance illicit activities and nonchalant attitude will be on the increase but the company should not be too hard as well.

Yes, I wish businesses were more relax with their employees, This would enhance a better employer-emloyee relationship. Especially when it comes to how to dress, and how to communicate in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back