What's new

Do you wish businesses were more relaxed with their employees?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.

Making employees wear uniform comes with it's advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I would also encourage people wearing what they want. But there will always be a baseline for the appropriateness. For example, once cannot wear a bikini to work.

Making employees wear uniform comes with it's advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I would also encourage people wearing what they want. But there will always be a baseline for the appropriateness. For example, once cannot wear a bikini to work.

I used to work in a company that had strange rules. They used to make employees wear traditional clothes on specific days and it was quite weird in the end.

I believe that people tend to work better if they are in a comfortable environment and also comfortable in their own clothing. I can understand why some businesses would want a certain dress code but in some cases, these kinds of dress codes can be quite uncomfortable for some and that can lead to feeling distracted when working. If I had a business I would more than likely allow them to wear clothes that they are comfortable in with a t-shirt or a shirt of sorts with the business logo on them. I feel they would feel much better dressing comfortably.

Actually companies operate based on the kind of services they render to people or what they produce to the society.
Thete are company that will require their employees to dress appropriate while some have no much issues with how they dress and come to work.

With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.
The first employment I get was working for a private organisation, I don't know but then we were not asked to dress cooperately . Maybe because of the fact that the business was not an official business.

There are businesses that allow you to dress anyway you like. But regardless of whether your business allow you to dress anyhow you like or not, you must always dress very well because the way you're dress is the way you'll be address.

Some businesses are not too strict with their workers as they are allowed to act freely which is one of the best business environment that you would want to create . It is really important for the workers not to abuse the privilege.

There are businesses that allow you to dress anyway you like. But regardless of whether your business allow you to dress anyhow you like or not, you must always dress very well because the way you're dress is the way you'll be address.
This is necessary in some business but to some business I don't think so. There are some businesses that do not demand official dress.
There should be some sort of rules that you are not allowed to dress just anyway you like.

I think every business venture have their rules and regulations. They have a particular way in which they want their employees to dress. It differs from businesses to businesses. I actually have no problem with that though.

This is necessary in some business but to some business I don't think so. There are some businesses that do not demand official dress.
There should be some sort of rules that you are not allowed to dress just anyway you like.
Yes, there are many companies who do not an official dressing code for their employees. But regardless of whether there's an official dressing code or not, an employee should always strived to dress well.

One of the things that can distinguished you out as an employee,is your attitude,and that includes the way you dress,the way you carry yourself and the manner t which you take the company's rules and regulation.

Definitely, businesses need to hire competent employees that would bring the targeted outcome. Without relaxation on employees there is no how the labour outcome can be successful.

In my opinion employees should be free to do anything that they want until they violate the rules of the company, I will allow my employees to wear anything that they want but it should be fair for working.

It depends on where you are working at , some business doesn't give room for mistakes , they have their ways of dressing which you must comply with as a worker's and failing to do so , it means you will be sacked .

The first employment I get was working for a private organisation, I don't know but then we were not asked to dress cooperately . Maybe because of the fact that the business was not an official business.

I think that it all depends on the kind of business. In my country, you must wear a office dress when it comes to applying for a job at banks. This is something that I learned.

I have seen this interesting trend. The smaller the business, the more relaxed are they with its employees, and the bigger the business, the stricter they are with its employees. I do not know why biggher companies are strict with their employees.

Actually I can say companies and other small businesses are quite different from each other. companies don't allow all kind of dressing unlike business that are not companies in nature.

Well it depends on the line of work though. Most of these persons let their staffs wear uniforms for various reasons. Like over here in my country, bank workers are made to be on cooperate wears to give their customers a sense of a sense of order.

I have seen this interesting trend. The smaller the business, the more relaxed are they with its employees, and the bigger the business, the stricter they are with its employees. I do not know why biggher companies are strict with their employees.
I have seen this trend too with the many businesses I have worked in. In small businesses, it was so easy to talk with my employers, there was a certain freedom. But big businesses are so strict that you don't even feel free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back