What's new

Do you wish businesses were more relaxed with their employees?

With most jobs, you're required to dress for the part or be presentable of sorts, but have you ever worked for a company that allowed you to wear your own clothes and not have to get a fancy suit?

If I ran my own business with employees, I think I'd let them dress anyway they want as long as it's all appropriate.
It really depends on what kind of business you work in. I'm allowed to dress however I want, but there are some rules, for example. I have to wear professional cloches and not some kids jeans with a shirt or anything else. I don't have a problem with that at all. I think dress codes are very reasonable.

Well, what you need understand is that every business venture have their rules and regulations. there are some business ventures that wearing uniforms is mandatory and there is nothing you can do about that. You just have to follow the rules to continue working.
This is one of the reasons why i do not plan to work for anyone when i'm done schooling. Some of the rules of some employees are ridiculous. I really do not see the importance of making employees wear a uniform especially when they are uncomfortable with it.

This is one of the reasons why i do not plan to work for anyone when i'm done schooling. Some of the rules of some employees are ridiculous. I really do not see the importance of making employees wear a uniform especially when they are uncomfortable with it.
what you need to understand is that businesses have their rules and regulations. If you want to work in that particular business venture you need to obey their rules. If you have your own business you will also put rules and regulations.

I don't just work for anyone because I need to feed myself , I am working in a good and a conducive working environment because my boss is always a good and caring man who takes good care of his workers .

what you need to understand is that businesses have their rules and regulations. If you want to work in that particular business venture you need to obey their rules. If you have your own business you will also put rules and regulations.
True. When i own my business, i would also put rules and regulations but i'll try to be considerate when putting those rules and regulations. I wouldn't put up rules and regulations that would be difficult to adhere to.

True. When i own my business, i would also put rules and regulations but i'll try to be considerate when putting those rules and regulations. I wouldn't put up rules and regulations that would be difficult to adhere to.
What i have come to understand is that business people have their strategies of trying to make their business successful. Wearing uniform for employees is a very good strategy they use to avoid indecent dressing in my own perspective.

What i have come to understand is that business people have their strategies of trying to make their business successful. Wearing uniform for employees is a very good strategy they use to avoid indecent dressing in my own perspective.
I feel like if you as an employee want to avoid indecent dressing from employees, you could always state it out to them especially before employing them. Some employees could still be on a uniform and be dressed indecently.

I feel like if you as an employee want to avoid indecent dressing from employees, you could always state it out to them especially before employing them. Some employees could still be on a uniform and be dressed indecently.
I don't really see anything wrong in wearing uniforms while going to work. Sometimes, businesses make it mandatory for everyone to be on corporate. People have the right to set every rule in their business venture.

Well, many businesses have their own rules for sure. However, it may be a really hard job for many people to comply. This is why they end up searching for jobs that suits them.

I don't really see anything wrong in wearing uniforms while going to work. Sometimes, businesses make it mandatory for everyone to be on corporate. People have the right to set every rule in their business venture.
I feel like it depends on the type of uniform. Wearing corporate wear as an employee especially when you are doing a white collar job isn't bad. At least one gets to pick out their corporate wear..

Well, many businesses have their own rules for sure. However, it may be a really hard job for many people to comply. This is why they end up searching for jobs that suits them.
Probably, it is always important for people to look for jobs that suits them the best. If the rules and regulation of a particular business venture does not interest you then you can look for other jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back