What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

Apart from not been qualified for surveys because of one's status or position in life, some people feel the need to give untrue information about themselves and this would disqualify for future surveys without them knowing it.

Apart from not been qualified for surveys because of one's status or position in life, some people feel the need to give untrue information about themselves and this would disqualify for future surveys without them knowing it.
Hmm, that is what surveys need, sometimes you provide legitimate information they will disqualify you, looking for those high profile individuals that earns above $50k monthly. Do you think such kind of individuals will come over to surveys to waste their time for such peanuts rewards given by surveys??

Hmm, that is what surveys need, sometimes you provide legitimate information they will disqualify you, looking for those high profile individuals that earns above $50k monthly. Do you think such kind of individuals will come over to surveys to waste their time for such peanuts rewards given by surveys??
You couldn't be more right in your observations. Why would such people get involved in paid surveys? However, just from my observation, if you aren't truthful, it usually comes out in the surveys somehow.

Not at all, survey that are available my location were I live offer too low for surveys... But I keep seeing others claiming they earn big, and when I tried it, I don't even always get qualified... I feel cheated..
Post automatically merged:

Not at all, survey that are available my location were I live offer too low for surveys... But I keep seeing others claiming they earn big, and when I tried it, I don't even always get qualified... I feel cheated..

You couldn't be more right in your observations. Why would such people get involved in paid surveys? However, just from my observation, if you aren't truthful, it usually comes out in the surveys somehow.
No, do you know
Post automatically merged:

Surveys are cheaters, cos you'll be sent an offer especially in surveytime.io, seeing the offer and going through it, to test your knowledge on it. By given out your proper personal information to them, spending minutes trying to get something from them. But at the end one will see, sorry you didn't qualify for the survey. That is absolutely not okay to me.

Hmm, their are people still in the top tier country that doesn't have affinity for surveys. They view surveys as time wasters, wasting whole lot of your time given you peanuts as your merited rewards. I don't think I have such time again for surveys, I have retired too.
Including me,i don't have time to answer difficult questions just for a minute amount of money,sometimes you can answer this question for more than 30 minutes but at the end of the survey you will be disqualified that means you will not be able to earn a single penny and your whole effort is wasted.

Including me,i don't have time to answer difficult questions just for a minute amount of money,sometimes you can answer this question for more than 30 minutes but at the end of the survey you will be disqualified that means you will not be able to earn a single penny and your whole effort is wasted.
Wasted for nothing, that makes me to go slip of tongue at surveys. I know how many times I have tried to make out something good with surveys but I never did. That's why will not be trying it out again they are kinda sucker.

Wasted for nothing, that makes me to go slip of tongue at surveys. I know how many times I have tried to make out something good with surveys but I never did. That's why will not be trying it out again they are kinda sucker.
Most of the survey site have been coming across they have been asking members to upgrade to a VIP level so as to earn higher amount of money per click,does this really work does it mean that if you upgrade to a VIP member you can earn much money compared to just a normal member ?

Most of the survey site have been coming across they have been asking members to upgrade to a VIP level so as to earn higher amount of money per click,does this really work does it mean that if you upgrade to a VIP member you can earn much money compared to just a normal member ?
Upgrading to a VIP membership status when I've not even made a dime from them before. Ask me which confidence do I have to upgrade my plans when I have made zero profit with my time on them. Even if their VIP membership is free I won't still join it unless I start making something with them with standard membership.

Upgrading to a VIP membership status when I've not even made a dime from them before. Ask me which confidence do I have to upgrade my plans when I have made zero profit with my time on them. Even if their VIP membership is free I won't still join it unless I start making something with them with standard membership.
I understand the point you're trying to arrive at take for example this forum we are making money ,in the normal standard version you will make money and withdraw it that means you're so sure that the platform is legit but the one they will just ask you to upgrade to the VIP member without knowing if they will even pay you or not is somehow suspicious

I understand the point you're trying to arrive at take for example this forum we are making money ,in the normal standard version you will make money and withdraw it that means you're so sure that the platform is legit but the one they will just ask you to upgrade to the VIP member without knowing if they will even pay you or not is somehow suspicious
Very suspicious, thanks, you really reason the way I do here. I don't see any sense, where I will invest on something that I don't even have any hope of earning something tangible with. I will first of all build trust count so high before going on to upgrade my plans.

Surveys are a complete waste of time, except you are in the US.

Most of the viable survey platforms have strict location restrictions that makes it futile for anyone outside of the few selected countries to earn from their surveys.

I don't see any reason why I should use a VPN to access a survey platform.

Very suspicious, thanks, you really reason the way I do here. I don't see any sense, where I will invest on something that I don't even have any hope of earning something tangible with. I will first of all build trust count so high before going on to upgrade my plans.
anyway the best thing for us to do is just to avoid them as much as possible and I've come to find out that almost all the get paid to click website operate the same way, I don't know why I don't see a good and genuine get paid to click website that one can earn money from, I don't know if you have any.

anyway the best thing for us to do is just to avoid them as much as possible and I've come to find out that almost all the get paid to click website operate the same way, I don't know why I don't see a good and genuine get paid to click website that one can earn money from, I don't know if you have any.
Apart from surveys, other micro tasks sites works too, captcha solving sites also works too. But they pay so minimal but better off than surveys if you ask me. Cos I never come to make money through surveys but I have made with captcha solving sites.

Survey is a complete wastr of time. If you engage in survey you are waste time and they will still not pay for the survey because they are exploitative in nature.If you value your time and energy and I have been talking for them to be a part of the fluorine oxygen levels of determination and I can I r the same thing ever but I'm gonna go back.

Apart from surveys, other micro tasks sites works too, captcha solving sites also works too. But they pay so minimal but better off than surveys if you ask me. Cos I never come to make money through surveys but I have made with captcha solving sites.
ok that's nice to hear please can you put me through on any of the site you're been earning some money from I would like to join,you can even send me your referral link and I will join through your link, thanks in advance

Surveys are definitely not worth my time as I don't normally see the survey tasks to perform, the response that I normally get on almost all survey site that I register on is "surveys are not available for you at this time". Now this kind of response can frustrate anyone that is intends to particate on that survey.
Since I don't get surveys anymore due to my geographical location, I decided to stop trying to register on different survey sites, and fortunately for me, I discovered Bizdustry, this totally put off my desire to do surveys, and I have been loving it so far.

ok that's nice to hear please can you put me through on any of the site you're been earning some money from I would like to join,you can even send me your referral link and I will join through your link, thanks in advance
Olay, I make some little extra bucks through kolotibablo captcha solving site, coinpayu, cointiply etc. Are you sure you can do Thai little task of captcha solving job and ptc sites, at same time handle your work here at bizdustry??

Olay, I make some little extra bucks through kolotibablo captcha solving site, coinpayu, cointiply etc. Are you sure you can do Thai little task of captcha solving job and ptc sites, at same time handle your work here at bizdustry??
That should not really be a big deal bro because if their paying is good or let me not said if their paying is good if I can make at least $10 in a week from all does site you have mention then obviously I will do it, do you think I can make $10 in a week from all those earning sites ?

That should not really be a big deal bro because if their paying is good or let me not said if their paying is good if I can make at least $10 in a week from all does site you have mention then obviously I will do it, do you think I can make $10 in a week from all those earning sites ?
It depends on your consistency with those two captcha sites. But I earned such amount weekly when I was doing captcha solving jobs. I devote more than 10 hours of my time on it everyday to earn on them. Chat me up on WhatsApp, I'll tell you, how you can earn with both at the same time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back