What's new

Any survey sites that that pay $20 or more for some surveys?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not looking to do surveys that take forever and only pay a small amount. I want to be able to make good money from survey sites and I was wondering, is it possible to find any survey sites that will issue $20 or more surveys? Basically surveys that give you $20 or more to hear your opinions and thoughts. I doubt most survey sites have options for high paying surveys, but if there are any, I'd like to make some money doing it.

I don't think many surveys pay that amount of money, even the highest-paid surveys usually pay a couple of dollars, hopefully something more, I think $20 is too much just for answering market research, but if a survey pays you a couple of dollars for a few minutes, let's say 2 to 5 minutes, It's not too bad.

If you mean getting $20 for 1 completed survey🗣️, then this is a controversial issue... but Earning $20💵 or more within a day by completing different and many surveys is quite possible! For example: Rewardingways, Lootup.me Offernation.

I don't think many surveys pay that amount of money, even the highest-paid surveys usually pay a couple of dollars, hopefully something more, I think $20 is too much just for answering market research, but if a survey pays you a couple of dollars for a few minutes, let's say 2 to 5 minutes, It's not too bad.
Yeah if it can pay a few dollars for a short survey, it wouldn't be a problem. But oftentimes the length of the survey is longer than what the pay is worth. I worked on survey sites in the past, and it took forever to get paid good. Just wish there were survey sites that was more geared towards test/beta testing products for extra. I got paid good to test gum and do a survey once. I wish they had more survey options like that.
If you mean getting $20 for 1 completed survey🗣️, then this is a controversial issue... but Earning $20💵 or more within a day by completing different and many surveys is quite possible! For example: Rewardingways, Lootup.me Offernation.
Thanks, I'll check those out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back