What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

It depends on your consistency with those two captcha sites. But I earned such amount weekly when I was doing captcha solving jobs. I devote more than 10 hours of my time on it everyday to earn on them. Chat me up on WhatsApp, I'll tell you, how you can earn with both at the same time.
I don't even know how to thank you for your kindness, i will really message you as soon as possible when I'm free because now I'm just trying to do some things online because as you know man must hustle to eat, thanks a lot and God bless you I'll message you in the evening when I'm free.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
I have created account on more than 5 websites that pays for completing the online surveys but unfortunately they don't pays much. I just earned 1$ in one month, most of the time it says you are not valid for the survey.

I don't even know how to thank you for your kindness, i will really message you as soon as possible when I'm free because now I'm just trying to do some things online because as you know man must hustle to eat, thanks a lot and God bless you I'll message you in the evening when I'm free.
Fantastic acknowledgement, man must eat and must want multiple jobs online to achieve something tangible and hope for the bigger one. I'm always engaging myself online everyday cos I want to earn on it together with my offline business. I don't like relying on one business for sustainable income.

Fantastic acknowledgement, man must eat and must want multiple jobs online to achieve something tangible and hope for the bigger one. I'm always engaging myself online everyday cos I want to earn on it together with my offline business. I don't like relying on one business for sustainable income.
I like you to be very serious because you have the same mindset like me in the sense that even though I don't have an offline business but I'm still struggling as much as possible to get one and I'll always concentrate on my online business and also focus on my daily business, I don't even want to have only one source of income, that is what everyone should strive for.

If anybody is making big money from online paid survey it's probably the middleman-site owners, not those actually taking the survey. Most survey pays only token rewards in the form

I tried to register to some survey site sometime ago, registration successful but starting a survey I kept on getting some discouraging response and up till now have not been able to participate in any survey

I like you to be very serious because you have the same mindset like me in the sense that even though I don't have an offline business but I'm still struggling as much as possible to get one and I'll always concentrate on my online business and also focus on my daily business, I don't even want to have only one source of income, that is what everyone should strive for.
You're very correct, we shouldn't rely solely on one source income, we should have many streams of income. But we need start somewhere to build our portfolio till we get to the level we've always craved for. I believe time will tell, let's keep doubling the hustle bro.

This step is key to the success of your feasibility study, so make it as thorough as possible. It’s so important that if your organization doesn’t have the resources to do a proper one, then it is advantageous to hire an outside firm to do so. The market research is going to give you the clearest picture of the revenues you can realistically expect from the project.
Post automatically merged:

This step is key to the success of your feasibility study, so make it as thorough as possible. It’s so important that if your organization doesn’t have the resources to do a proper one, then it is advantageous to hire an outside firm to do so. The market research is going to give you the clearest picture of the revenues you can realistically expect from the project.

Okay, I just went through the project manager site, almost what you dropped here as message is still what they are talking about. Can you explain deeply with insights about this project managers site??

You're very correct, we shouldn't rely solely on one source income, we should have many streams of income. But we need start somewhere to build our portfolio till we get to the level we've always craved for. I believe time will tell, let's keep doubling the hustle bro.
yes that's why I've been struggling as much as possible to have a shop so as to start my own daily business while I'm in the shop and maybe if I don't have people to come in and do business with me I will use that time and be doing my little online hustle, if I operate in this manner I think I will not lack money to gather for need like paying off medical bills electric bills and so on,

yes that's why I've been struggling as much as possible to have a shop so as to start my own daily business while I'm in the shop and maybe if I don't have people to come in and do business with me I will use that time and be doing my little online hustle, if I operate in this manner I think I will not lack money to gather for need like paying off medical bills electric bills and so on,
Lool, I understand, but I want you to think vastly, like owning your own online business. That will fetch you steady income together with your offline business. Their are host of online business you can be doing right now or job, that pays more than your full-time offline business/job.

Lool, I understand, but I want you to think vastly, like owning your own online business. That will fetch you steady income together with your offline business. Their are host of online business you can be doing right now or job, that pays more than your full-time offline business/job.
I don't know of any online business I can do as a full-time job the only one I think can actually fetch me some money as you said is maybe if I have a skill and start offering my services on one of the freelance site like fiverr, that's the one I know, and may be the one I also think can fetch me a reasonable amount of money is if I'm a programmer I can work for online company that can even pay me $150 a month, if you have those that can pay me as you said tell me what they are all about.

I don't know of any online business I can do as a full-time job the only one I think can actually fetch me some money as you said is maybe if I have a skill and start offering my services on one of the freelance site like fiverr, that's the one I know, and may be the one I also think can fetch me a reasonable amount of money is if I'm a programmer I can work for online company that can even pay me $150 a month, if you have those that can pay me as you said tell me what they are all about.

Survey task is a wasting of time to me because since when I have been given it Trier, I can not able to gain anything from it. And I do not use VPN or anything to hide my identity or my location, I used to tell true to what asked. But what will end it is negative. I do not even bother my self again to try it.lol
Lolz, my own issue with survey sites is that at the end of all the questions they have asked me and after I have provided them with all the best and honest answer I could ever imagine but still at the end you will be disqualified after 30 minutes of continuous answering of difficult questions, this really make me to abandon them without turning back.

Last edited:

Lolz, my own issue with survey sites is that at the end of all the questions they have asked me and after I have provided them with all the best and honest answer I could ever imagine but still at the end you will be disqualified after 30 minutes of continuous answering of difficult questions, this really make me to abandon them without turning back.
Look, you should turn back to them, that's dismal time you had with them. My time with surveys is same with you. Very frustrating and annoying, that's why I don't waste any precious time on any survey site, I see them all, as time wasters.

It is worth doing if you are in the location or country where you are allowed or you are capable of meeting their requirements.

Survey online platform can be a waste of time when you can not have any return.

Many of them are not worth the time and effort put into it. Some pay almost nothing for filling out surveys online. Sometimes, the traffic on their site even pays them more than double what they pay you. They just exploit human labour. There are only a few worthy.

I have a sweet experience in survey sites last year and I'm still a beneficiary of the platform till now. If you are lucky to join a good survey platform, you will always have a reason to do more. I can't imagine my guyz receives Payment from the surveys platform every weeks.
Hi, read your post and I interested can you please emphasis on it or drop the name or link to the survey site please. I would love to try it out or add it as another means of making income

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
If we're counting people who were unable to earn from surveys, them I'm among. I will complete the survey but I won't be paid for it. Total waste of time for me, not to mention they are too stressful.
I left it a long time ago for those who earn. People have been telling me to give it a trial again but no.

If we're counting people who were unable to earn from surveys, them I'm among. I will complete the survey but I won't be paid for it. Total waste of time for me, not to mention they are too stressful.
I left it a long time ago for those who earn. People have been telling me to give it a trial again but no.
Never give it a try again, cos you can't earn from it. Unless you are from top geographical location that peaks so high in the wishlist of surveys. Same old issues of completing offers and not gaining anything through your time still operate on surveys.

Absolutely No, survey tasks can be disheartening in some cases, like the cases where you are been active on such a survey tasks and completing the last task get more stressful or another whereby when all tasks has been completed and ready for withdrawal then you start receiving some discourage news concerning payment. To me I will say so far that it's just a waste of time but not totally 100% because in some cases the issue is because there are country that survey generally works efficiently and not having issue.

I think based on my geographical location,surveys are a total waste of time and energy after joining different survey sites and trying out their different surveys, I have come to the conclusion that surveys are not for me because I have never cashout a dime from any survey site despite all my efforts. Possibly it might be due to demographics just as you pointed out, bottomline is that I'm done with surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back