What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

I don't like surveys at all and I have wasted a lot of my time in this work.I worked hard on the survey but I didn't get any reward. Sometimes it happened that I worked and after the survey was completed the message came that there is no more survey for you and I didn't get any points.I get very few points for doing surveys and it is very irritating. I hate it

I'm not the type of person who fancy surveys, you this is partly because surveys are limited in the country I live. I can spend a lot of time on a survey after which it is tell me survey unsuccessful. It is disappointing and annoying at the same time.

Nope, I don't really like them , they are really difficult and they ask questions that are difficult to answer, after all the stress you have nothing good to show for , but irrespective of all this some excel in this but I personally do not excel on survey platform

I think based on my geographical location,surveys are a total waste of time and energy after joining different survey sites and trying out their different surveys, I have come to the conclusion that surveys are not for me because I have never cashout a dime from any survey site despite all my efforts. Possibly it might be due to demographics just as you pointed out, bottomline is that I'm done with surveys.
Lol, surveys works perfectly for those coming from the top tether countries. It doesn't work okay on those lower tether countries, like ours. Let's just forget about what won't reward us and work on those ones that will reward our hardwork.

If you're living in USA and other European countries then surely it worth it, but if you're living in Africa then I won't advise you to participate on surveys as you won't get paid after doing numerous tasks.

It actually depends largely on the type of site and also on the individual in question. If you work full-time, survey tasks may not be worth your time as you have other means, usually strong means of earning. But,say, a student for example. A student only works part-time, that's if he even does. So they may be worth his time as he can also gain useful knowledge from them and at the same time earn some cash.

Some survey task do worth my time and some don't. Generally the reasons why we fill survey forms is because we want to earn extra bucks, so if the survey is offering me an opportunity to earn more then it definitely worth my time but if it's not then why would I want to waste my time filling such survey. So it depends whether am gonna earn or not.

After joining different survey sites and trying out their different surveys, I have come to the conclusion that surveys are not for me because I have never cashout a dime from any survey site despite all my efforts. Possibly it might be due to demographics just as you pointed out, bottomline is that I'm done with surveys.
It is not just you, same here also. What is annoying is that they won't tell you from the start, they will waste your time filling the screening part after which they will disqualify you. I have long quit trying to take surveys. All the media hype about it is false.

Absolutely not. I don't believe in survey sites because I've been deceived many times and there are thousands of fake websites that don't pay at all.And survey sites give too much time and too little payout. Which leaves many people frustrated. Forums are good platforms for making money.And BizDustry is the best of them all

Yes I absolutely think surveys are worth your time and energy because they really pay. I’ve made some money from tending to surveys myself. The first time I tried it out I made $40 from one survey site in 1month

I have been trying to earn through this surveys platform for years now, but it couldn't work out for me, I just wasted my time for nothing, I tried different sites / platforms hoping that I might find success at least one of it, but I just wasted my time of them.

Survey sites are mostly not worth the time. It can only be worth it, if your earnings is proportional to the time and effort put in, which is mostly not so for many persons...

I think it depends on the country that you are in. In my country, doing survey tasks to earn money is very limited and it takes a long time to earn especially when your not hussling. You also need to find a legitimate platform and be patient because survey tasks takes time.

No, I have encountered enough evidences to conclude that paid surveys is not worth my time in my experience. Aside from poor paying rate, it's hard to find legitimate websites that actually pay you after finishing a survey and sites like that are limited in my country.

For the small amount that it is, completely not worth doing. But some people who need a few bucks use it and there's no reason to frown upon that at all. There's nothing wrong with someone wanting to make a few bucks. Though it's not something I would do because it would probably take anywhere from 3-4 weeks just to get $10 and the amount of work I'd be doing on the surveys wouldn't be so much worth it in my personal opinion.

I feel the same way and have the same luck. I know some who are successfully earns on this set up. And I found myself asking how they do it, I guess it is both my luck and lack of knowledge on this kind of things. It is good though, I found some surveys that will ask you if you're willing to take a survey from them in a week and are willing to pay you a sum of money. It's a win-win situation.

I don't think there's hope for me ever Earning from surveys again. I have tried my best, but survey sites Don't just work for my country.

If anybody is making big money from online paid surveys, it's probably the middleman-site owners, not those actually taking the surveys. Most surveys "pay" only token rewards in the form of goods, services, coupons, or samples.

I have earned some few bucks from surveys and it only took me few minutes.

Inother to earn from survey site, you have to be vigilant and look out for offers, that way you can earn more from survey site.
Taking online surveys is a compelling offer. You can earn money—either in cash or frequently gift cards or rewards points—and all you have to do is have an opinion. You can earn that money from the comfort of your own home in sweatpants with a glass of wine, or knock out a few surveys during slow moments at the office, racking up money when you’d usually just be trolling Facebook. Who wouldn’t jump at the opportunity

I think it worth it because it was said a little drop of what turn to be a river. So doing your survey task on a daily basis will get you so reward and you can even make lot of money from it if you are consistent in what you are doing. You need to dedicate to it no matter what types of challenges you face there with your persistent you can make it big time. So it worth given your time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back