What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

It is really not fair why they would allow some particular region and countries to ow

It is really not fair why they would allow some particular region and countries to participate on surveys and they would pay them handsomely and at same time other regions or countries would participate and won't get anything in return. It's just so pathetic.
That is to say that the world we're living is not balanced. Even the humans too differs from others, one might be better than the other. Based on the ability to create outstanding things that benefits the society. That is the case of surveys, they focus on the clients that submit jobs to them. And those clients are mainly people from top tier countries.

I have earned some few bucks from surveys and it only took me few minutes.

Inother to earn from survey site, you have to be vigilant and look out for offers, that way you can earn more from survey site.

Surveys are not worth my time. The questions are too long and boring. At the end of the survey I usually don't get anything tangible in return . The best paying surveys are often restricted to my country unless I use vpn.

I have earned some few bucks from surveys and it only took me few minutes.

Inother to earn from survey site, you have to be vigilant and look out for offers, that way you can earn more from survey site.
Yours is better brother, that you've earned through surveys before. I never never find success through surveys. It's a menace to me ever since I started engaging my time then for it. How much have you earned through surveys since you started earning through it??
Post automatically merged:

I am in the same boat as you when it comes to the surveys. In my country there are not a lot of surveys that are available for us and therefore there is not much that I can earn through it. So have not had much success. However if you travel and you are in another country and try a survey then you may be able to get something because your ip address will be in that country?
Yes, you will be earning something cos your IP address will be recorded as a citizen of that country you visited. And also you have to choose that country as your preferred country type and not choosing your lower tier country.

I never knew it was possible to eat from surveys, but I tried surveytime one da and I got $2 within 10 minutes and some days later I tried it and I also got paid via bitcoin that was how I got to realize how survey works.

I never knew it was possible to eat from surveys, but I tried surveytime one da and I got $2 within 10 minutes and some days later I tried it and I also got paid via bitcoin that was how I got to realize how survey works.
Hmm, bro, you were so lucky to get such amount of money from survey. I even have account with surveytime, up to now, I have not made any tangible money from surveys. Did you use your computer to access surveytime site??

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
Generally speaking, survey task takes time and due to that,, they tend to reward users with some bucks. Truth be told, most of the survey sites out there offer very little rewards and one tends to wonder if it'd worth ones effort and stress. I'll not advise to do this though

Generally speaking, survey task takes time and due to that,, they tend to reward users with some bucks. Truth be told, most of the survey sites out there offer very little rewards and one tends to wonder if it'd worth ones effort and stress. I'll not advise to do this though
Already I'm off surveys at the moment. I see surveys as time wasters, I don't want to spend any more time with time wasting jobs again. I just want to focus on the jobs that pays me and not the ones I won't see a dime with.

I have abandoned them thousand years ago because I don't find them funny anymore and the worst experience I've ever had with them is that you might take up to 30 minutes to answer some survey question but at the end of the survey you will be disqualified meaning that all the effort you put in answering those question are all useless, I drop them and I don't use them anymore

I have had similar experience with Survey time in the past. However, since we started in the new year, I have not been able to answer any surveys and even those available for me, I end up unqualified for them.

I have abandoned them thousand years ago because I don't find them funny anymore and the worst experience I've ever had with them is that you might take up to 30 minutes to answer some survey question but at the end of the survey you will be disqualified meaning that all the effort you put in answering those question are all useless, I drop them and I don't use them anymore
Lol, its quite funny, I regret it why I'll be waiting all this years thinking about something I can't gain a dime from. Since I've known where I belong, I don't waste even half a second on their website/app again. Since they are top tier own thing, they should focus there, cos I'm focusing what I know best too.

I consider worth only those surveys that don't waste my time, as:

-when it comes for disqualification (90% of the cases), it only take few minutes and not 30, 45, 60 minutes to the verdict (surveys that take so long to show disqualifications, I find not honest at all, it appears the company wanting our informations for free:mad:)
-when surveys recognise partial completion and disqualification points
-when I qualify (10% of the cases), reward worth of time spent to complete

They ate a complete waste of precious time as I have done them many times and did not get paid, it is truly sad that organizations are highly interested in quality information but do not want to pay for it
Post automatically merged:

They ate a complete waste of precious time as I have done them many times and did not get paid, it is truly sad that organizations are highly interested in quality information but do not want to pay for it

Lol, its quite funny, I regret it why I'll be waiting all this years thinking about something I can't gain a dime from. Since I've known where I belong, I don't waste even half a second on their website/app again. Since they are top tier own thing, they should focus there, cos I'm focusing what I know best too.
Exactly my brother I don't even have time to even visit the website they are leaving and I still wonder why some people even with the low-quality payment compared to the services you render they still patronize them,at least the money should not be the problem but at the end of your survey you should be credited of whatever they promise to pay not for them to play tricks on you.

Well if you're from a top tier country which is always the target market of the surveys then yes. It sure is. I know a lot of people from the US who earns $20 daily for just answering surveys, as for me, not really because surveys are hard to complete the chance of being unqualified is high.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??

If you can be able to earn by participating in surveys, then it is a great way to earn. It is worth it as long as you get paid at the end of completing the survey.

I have heard stories of some survey sites being unable to pay and that's discouraging.

If you can be able to earn by participating in surveys, then it is a great way to earn. It is worth it as long as you get paid at the end of completing the survey.

I have heard stories of some survey sites being unable to pay and that's discouraging.
Those ones that weren't able to pay us, have other people it is paying consistently. Surveys is affected base on your demographics. If you're from the lower tier country forget anything about earning meaningfully with surveys.

It also happens people from top tier country getting more than 90% of disqualifiations. I have an italian friends that really hates surveys and the reason for his disqualifications have nothing to do with his location, but with his other circumstances: single man (company search for parents, especially under 18, because children make parents to spend, spend and spend), not so skilled job, underpaid, no car). So he preferes to dedicate to other tasks as post to ptw forums than to waste his time trying surveys in vain. Another friend, a young student living with her parents, doesn't go much better with surveys. She lives in an italian big, populated and touristic city, but being a student, she disqualiies as if living in a tier3 country.

It also happens people from top tier country getting more than 90% of disqualifiations. I have an italian friends that really hates surveys and the reason for his disqualifications have nothing to do with his location, but with his other circumstances: single man (company search for parents, especially under 18, because children make parents to spend, spend and spend), not so skilled job, underpaid, no car). So he preferes to dedicate to other tasks as post to ptw forums than to waste his time trying surveys in vain. Another friend, a young student living with her parents, doesn't go much better with surveys. She lives in an italian big, populated and touristic city, but being a student, she disqualiies as if living in a tier3 country.
Hmm, their are people still in the top tier country that doesn't have affinity for surveys. They view surveys as time wasters, wasting whole lot of your time given you peanuts as your merited rewards. I don't think I have such time again for surveys, I have retired too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back