What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??

I have had some success in some survey PLATFORMs I am last year just that there are techniques to how you can get qualified to work on those survey PLATFORMs if your location is restricted to their own platform. Most people use sock ip to login to their website and by pass the demographic restrictions mode while registering.
Post automatically merged:

I have had some success in some survey PLATFORMs I am last year just that there are techniques to how you can get qualified to work on those survey PLATFORMs if your location is restricted to their own platform. Most people use sock ip to login to their website and by pass the demographic restrictions mode while registering.

That's okay to you, I don't like using VPN to hide my real identity and where I come from. If I don't get any survey offers I won't disturb myself. I will know it isn't for me, already it isn't for me, I have never find any success with surveys.

Nope! Absolutely not, I feel cheated after taking most surveys online. The question are too personal and bulky, the time spent in answering is hectic, the stress is not worth the pay. After survey complete you receive peanuts that takes forever to cash out

Nope! Absolutely not, I feel cheated after taking most surveys online. The question are too personal and bulky, the time spent in answering is hectic, the stress is not worth the pay. After survey complete you receive peanuts that takes forever to cash out

Survey sites are a complete waste of time to me. I have only earned about $1.5 from survey sites, it has been really long that I received any survey invite notification. I don't think there's hope for me ever Earning from surveys again. I have tried my best, but survey sites Don't just work for my country.

Lol, yours is even better, when it comes to mine own big issue, that made me put down this article here. Even if I finish answering surveys, which they sent to me that i am qualified for. They will still disqualify me, saying the survey you entered didn't match your profile. I don't know the profile they are talking about.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

It's a complete waste of time! I don't always get any survey, after I have gone through a lot to sign for it. Like you said, it is based on location. Most times there is no survey for Africans because most of them are foreign based.

It's a complete waste of time! I don't always get any survey, after I have gone through a lot to sign for it. Like you said, it is based on location. Most times there is no survey for Africans because most of them are foreign based.
It's nice that your shared same views me about surveys. It doesn't work well for Africans. I never got to earn penny through it, even when I receive an offer, complete the offer. I never still get earnings from it, just as you said, its a big time waste for lower tier countries.

After joining different survey sites and trying out their different surveys, I have come to the conclusion that surveys are not for me because I have never cashout a dime from any survey site despite all my efforts. Possibly it might be due to demographics just as you pointed out, bottomline is that I'm done with surveys.

After joining different survey sites and trying out their different surveys, I have come to the conclusion that surveys are not for me because I have never cashout a dime from any survey site despite all my efforts. Possibly it might be due to demographics just as you pointed out, bottomline is that I'm done with surveys.
Whether demographics or not, I no do again with surveys. I don't see any future with future, I have erased surveys from my list of earnings long time. Even up to now, surveytime.io is still sending me fake surveys that can't work.

I haven't considered online survey as a means of earning online for once. The reason being that, series of complains on lack of payment after completing the task. Personally, to me it's a waste of time.

I have a sweet experience in survey sites last year and I'm still a beneficiary of the platform till now. If you are lucky to join a good survey platform, you will always have a reason to do more. I can't imagine my guyz receives Payment from the surveys platform every weeks.

I haven't considered online survey as a means of earning online for once. The reason being that, series of complains on lack of payment after completing the task. Personally, to me it's a waste of time.
Not only you that is experiencing difficulty in getting well with surveys. They tend to focus their attention well on the location, their advertisers reside, which is mostly the top tier countries.

Currently, l don't make any thing from survey sites and I see them not worth my time at all. As you just said, maybe those our friends that are lucky residing in the tier one and two countries are having good time with survey sites.

Survey task is a wasting of time to me because since when I have been given it Trier, I can not able to gain anything from it. And I do not use VPN or anything to hide my identity or my location, I used to tell true to what asked. But what will end it is negative. I do not even bother my self again to try it.

Well, as long as you don't have to stress too much about getting the surveys to fill and submit to make the extra money online, I think it's worth it. No amount of money is too small to earn online as long as the stress to get it isn't too much.

I would not stress about surveys because I have zeroed my mind to regard it as just one probable source of income, so that if I get or if I do not, I am less bothered. Nevertheless, 2020 was favourable to me where earning from surveys was concerned.

I think it can happen. One of my friend is doing surveys on daily basis. He is getting money by doing it is really surprising. It is very hard to find out those surveys companies which can pay properly. On the other hand mostly of surveys were useless and priceless.

A big NO. I've been trying to earn through surveys for years! Tried different sites/ platforms, in hopes that I might find success in at least one of them, but I just wasted my time in all of them. There are times that they disqualify me while I'm in the middle of filling up those surveys. If I'm living in top tier countries, then I'll be earning from surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back