What's new

Do you think survey tasks worth your time online??

Survey sites definitely worth one's time online if done properly, there are many survey sites that pay well for carrying out surveys, an example is swagbucks. I haven't found a lrgit survey sielte though, I search online almost everyday but never found one.

You can still warm from some survey sites if you are from a developing country, but only if you are very patient.

Once in a while, it's possible to get a survey, bit it's mostly by completing tasks that you earn.

Not only you that is experiencing difficulty in getting well with surveys. They tend to focus their attention well on the location, their advertisers reside, which is mostly the top tier countries.
You mean they consider top tier countries like us, Germany, Canada, Singapore, Sweden and the few others? Even PPc earning from such countries are usually high. Why not give the 3rd tier regions some consideration!

Currently, l don't make any thing from survey sites and I see them not worth my time at all. As you just said, maybe those our friends that are lucky residing in the tier one and two countries are having good time with survey sites.
Yes, I believe they are having good time with surveys. I talked with some of them online, the response they give me shows that, they gain lots of encouraging income through surveys. One told me he makes estimated $150 from surveys, every month, that he makes about $1000 only from surveys he has visited.

When I use to participate in surveytime surveys that pays up to $1 per survey , I think it worth the time because the surveys are not usually up to 20 minutes ,which I can't earn on any paid to post site within twenty minutes.
However there few of them that do not work well .

When I use to participate in surveytime surveys that pays up to $1 per survey , I think it worth the time because the surveys are not usually up to 20 minutes ,which I can't earn on any paid to post site within twenty minutes.
However there few of them that do not work well .
All the time, surveytime.io site, always send me survey offers with the amount to collect and the duration at which, it gonna last. But do you know? After trying myself out with such survey offer, I will still find myself not winning that survey, and never get credited participating offers.

To be very honest, it can be very hard to make good money out of taking survey online. Survey does not come regularly. When it is available, you may not get qualify perhaps due to demographic, gender, age group, country etc. Sometimes when you qualify, you might later screen out due to some answers you choose and this be can very pathetic.

It all depends on what you do with your time really. If you are always busy, then you might as well focus on what you have.
But if you have too many free time, and no job to fill it with, you might as well as work with what you have, surveys

I've never had any experience with survey sites online before but from the story I heard about them there will be a time that after completing the survey you may be disqualify which is always discouraging and sometimes they said that their earning is always too small compared to the amount of time and energy exerted answers survey question,if anyone has a legit survey site that someone can earn a little amount of token daily to please share it with us I'm also interested to learn.

It's worth the time if the minimum payout is desirable, one can partake in different surveys and cash out more, with these factors, it is worth the time, the only problem is that the best surveys are not available for Africans.

To be very honest, it can be very hard to make good money out of taking survey online. Survey does not come regularly. When it is available, you may not get qualify perhaps due to demographic, gender, age group, country etc. Sometimes when you qualify, you might later screen out due to some answers you choose and this be can very pathetic.
Very pathetic indeed, when age, gender, and demographics affects the possibility of getting surveys. All they needed to do, is focus mainly on the offers that match ones profile, and not sending offers that they'll disqualify a person.

Not only is a waste of time for me, the ckndjtijto withdraw money is always still cumbersome. That's why I give up on survey. Although, it may be enjoyed by citizens of other countries, it is difficult to find a good paid survey site here in my country.

I am not that conversant with surveys but have heard from my close pals that it's not a bad idea to Join some surveys platforms because to them it has been success story all along.This is what has brought my attention to surveys.

surveys are very good if you get a legit platform. Apart from you earning from it, it keeps you inclined both physically, mentally, socially, psychologically and so on. Surveys is not to be done by impatient people

Of course yeah, it's an opportunity to earn money doing side Jobs, what will really determine if it is worth it or not is how much we are been paid and how availability those surveys are considering the location and preferences that comes with it.

Yeah obviously ,but survey task is really hard to perform and works great .
But it also depends on work that which kind of work we are starting in business either we are doing partnerships with others it all depends on the kind of busineds.
Survey task helps in great information for business.

All the time, surveytime.io site, always send me survey offers with the amount to collect and the duration at which, it gonna last. But do you know? After trying myself out with such survey offer, I will still find myself not winning that survey, and never get credited participating offers.
Well , the fact is that most of their surveys these days are for desktop users ,so you can't qualify if you are using mobile. However their survey require top tier countries

Well , the fact is that most of their surveys these days are for desktop users ,so you can't qualify if you are using mobile. However their survey require top tier countries
Okay, then they should stop given me reminder for survey offers that they have for me. Since it won't work for me using desktop computer, or pc. I won't even because of them to use my pc for their job, cos I know it won't still work.

It is really not fair why they would allow some particular region and countries to ow
I have had some success in some survey PLATFORMs I am last year just that there are techniques to how you can get qualified to work on those survey PLATFORMs if your location is restricted to their own platform. Most people use sock ip to login to their website and by pass the demographic restrictions mode while registering.
Post automatically merged:

I have had some success in some survey PLATFORMs I am last year just that there are techniques to how you can get qualified to work on those survey PLATFORMs if your location is restricted to their own platform. Most people use sock ip to login to their website and by pass the demographic restrictions mode while registering.
It is really not fair why they would allow some particular region and countries to participate on surveys and they would pay them handsomely and at same time other regions or countries would participate and won't get anything in return. It's just so pathetic.

Irrespective of other people not gaining through surveys online, some persons do, earn admirably through it. I'm part of those that didn't find success with surveys. I will say it's entirely based on demographics. They prefer some countries than the other.

Do you think surveys are safe for you to add that extra bucks online??
I am in the same boat as you when it comes to the surveys. In my country there are not a lot of surveys that are available for us and therefore there is not much that I can earn through it. So have not had much success. However if you travel and you are in another country and try a survey then you may be able to get something because your ip address will be in that country?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back