What's new

Do you think sites that pay you take too much in return?

That is definitely true,most of these forum have actually given lots of persons the oppourtunity to earn,and not only that it is an avenue to also learn from forum member and interact.
Earning money on forums is a good idea, it will help you to be learning and the same time earning money, that's what i really like about forums, just imagine how it feels to be learning and the same time earning.

Earning money on forums is a good idea, it will help you to be learning and the same time earning money, that's what i really like about forums, just imagine how it feels to be learning and the same time earning.
That is one of the leverage that platform like this has brought,the benefits are enormous, because as one cannot quantify knowledge with respect to money,that is how the knowledge and exposure one gets in forum like this.

People need to understand that Fiverr are doing business and they also need to maintain their platform. That is why they are taking 20% of your earnings. if you have someone who gets orders easily you will not have problem with that.

People need to understand that Fiverr are doing business and they also need to maintain their platform. That is why they are taking 20% of your earnings. if you have someone who gets orders easily you will not have problem with that.

Well, as long as I know, Fiverr takes away $1 from $5 when ever the customer pays the worker or freelancer. I do not think that there is anything wrong because Fiverr also needs money to survive.

Definitely, I believe that the have the advantage of passivity .
Which you have the disadvantage of activity.
You are not rich until you are earning passively.

Definitely, I believe that the have the advantage of passivity .
Which you have the disadvantage of activity.
You are not rich until you are earning passively.
That's just the fact, if you are earning a passive income that means you are rich, if you are rich you can do whatever you like, but for me I'll like to go for investments and trading online.

Well, as long as I know, Fiverr takes away $1 from $5 when ever the customer pays the worker or freelancer. I do not think that there is anything wrong because Fiverr also needs money to survive.
I can't work on the websites that takes too much from their members for working for them , first working on your websites means you are making money already by increasing your traffic , so deducting my eaening is out of it ,

I can't work on the websites that takes too much from their members for working for them , first working on your websites means you are making money already by increasing your traffic , so deducting my eaening is out of it ,

Yes, it does not make sense working for a website that takes away too much. However, I do not think that Fiverr takes away too much. $1 is a very low amount of money they charge.

I so much believe they gain by paying us in return from there sites,it most not necessarily be huge but cumulatively they gain a reasonable amount.

The site that pay people not only have the advantage of compounded little gains that eventually becomes bigger. They also have the advantage of passivity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back